Thane vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
They fight over who was less disappointing,

Full phoenix force for both, who wins?

leonidas
cyke seemed the much more powerful to me. he lost to god doom, and acted like a douche, but i don't see thane being able to do the same thing. i dunno. jean as the white crown still seemed well beyond these guys. even rachel had feats that seemed equal to both these guys. pf just isn't what i'd hoped it would be, or is less than it was intended to originally be maybe? /shrug

CosmicComet
The PF is the Ben Grimm of cosmic forces.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
cyke seemed the much more powerful to me. he lost to god doom, and acted like a douche, but i don't see thane being able to do the same thing. i dunno. jean as the white crown still seemed well beyond these guys. even rachel had feats that seemed equal to both these guys. pf just isn't what i'd hoped it would be, or is less than it was intended to originally be maybe? /shrug

If both have full access to the PF I agree that Scott wins.

leonidas
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The PF is the Ben Grimm of cosmic forces.

it lacks ben's heart fool! the pf with ben's heart would TRULY be a multiversal force. thumb up

CosmicComet
As i always say, the heart force doesn't win fights, it's for gaining you sympathy after you get your shit pushed in. Ben is a master of that.

People always have excuses for the PF's terrible showings so it has something similar to the heart force working for it.

carver9
The Phoenix Cyclops that fought against all of the hero's stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.