Why a Hutt Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
I don't get it. Why any species' members have to be Force-users? I don't see why or how a Hutt would be a Jedi? It would be practically a snail on battlefield.
I am no racist. But it doesn't seem to be a species that should be a Jedi. Maybe some sort of sorcerer, but not a Jedi.

Seems stupid to me.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3KjjMbeWlpF2O-M9hEFtA95AXBffNnaZ7-v1LrP3ar8hdgOwA

Freedon Nadd
I guess it was their way to have Leia getting her revenge on Jabba.

The Ellimist
are you a racist? Let's ask Beni

The Merchant
I mean there was a Jedi who was a brain in a jar

Freedon Nadd
laughing

Tzeentch
One of the most powerful Jedi who ever lived was a 900 year old midget who despite that managed to hold his own against two of the most powerful dark siders who ever lived and who were also twice his size and a tenth of his age.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Merchant
I mean there was a Jedi who was a brain in a jar

And a Droid. And an Ewook. And a Gungan. And a Mouse. And a Pokemon(Jacen's master)

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Tzeentch
One of the most powerful Jedi who ever lived was a 900 year old midget who despite that managed to hold his own against two of the most powerful dark siders who ever lived and who were also twice his size and a tenth of his age.

I get Yoda's character. Judge me by my size do you?

His character rhymes with the motif.

Zentrex
Jedi are not fighters, so a Hutt can be a Jedi all he/she wants. The force gives them powers which they can use in a battle anyway.

Freedon Nadd
Jedi are fighters. They carry fancy lightswords.

MythLord
Why a poster like you? We're all baffled why some things exist.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I am no racist. yes you are :0

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord
Why a poster like you? We're all baffled why some things exist.

I know you hate me for my PT/OT dis-fanboyism. But you don't have to answer my questions, you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.