2 Fast 2 Furious [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaye
I am trying to find out how to get tickets 2 go see 2 fast 2 furious when it comes out. Im in Australia & am planning a trip 2 America mainly 2 c it but 2 do some other stuff as well. Any suggestions on the best place in America 2 go c it?? rolling on floor laughing

BackFire349
the toilet, where it belongs.

Myndon
theres nothing wrong with 2 fast 2 furious
i looks great

Tex
You'll be able to get tix at the BO. No chance of them selling outwink

What part of the country are you planning to visit exactly?

Dexx
i assume it's the fast and the furious 2?..cuz i somehow didn't hear anything bout it.
Liked the cars in the 1st one

ToMacco
Why the f$@k would anyone want to go see "The Fast and the Furious", more or less the sequel?

BackFire349
you got me

ToMacco
glad to see someone agrees with me.

finti
why would anyone go and see anything Vin Diesel plays in

BackFire349
cuz he's fun to make fun of. he sounds like kermit the frog had to many cigarettes.

Dexx
nothing much, beside the cars

ms_saigon
I'll admit I saw the first one, but the only real fun I had watching it was that I recognized the place where they filmed one of the scenes. It happened to be shot in an area called Little Saigon here in Cali. I only watch Vin Diesel movies to torture myself. I find him strangely sexy.

Bad Boy
I bought the Fast and the Furious on DVD today..... didn't work tho sad

BackFire349
wow, you're lucky day.

Just Because
I believe they are going to see 2 Fast 2 Furious JUST BECAUSE it will not feature Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel said hell no to this movie. Not becuase of the movie script sucked but because they would not pay him the money he commands now a days.

Either way the original Fast and the Furious sucked.

Mujaffa
the new models are inevil face

BOPRecruit 16
everytime i tried to watch this movie, never could pay attention. sometimes i get side tracted easy. well, last night i finally watched it all the way through. the sequel sounds promising.

Dannyhatesvin
is there any of the original cast in the sequal apart from paul walker?

Augeybana
No not that I can see But doing it without Vin was stupid he's not the greastest actor but I hate movies without the same directors or actors.

Hardcore
give me a ****in break...Tyrease?...Ludicrise?.. why the **** would you waste hard earned money to go see 2 ****in idiots who cant sing.. let alone act.. just another Teenie boppin movie for mall rats..

KidRock
What the hell is wrong with Vin Diseal? I think hes a pretty good actor that makes good movies. There are some other actors people say are good that really suck.

Katiedid25
I went to the advanced screening of this movie, and it sucked. paul walker is hot, but that's about it.

lilsaver
WOW!!! thiz movie iz different then the original F&F here are my reasons thiz movie rock's

1. killer car's
2. killer racing scenes
3. more humor in thiz movie
4. LOT! more action then the first
---------------------------------------
all in all thiz movie get a 10 out of 1-10 in my book

ps... i would suggest buying the tricked out dvd to see how brian know's people from miami it kinda help'z

eek! 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS KICK'S ASS!!! eek!

Kes
I've seen the trailer and that scene driving without looking at the road looks really lame!

lilsaver
----------------
well ur missing a good movie the movie does use some 3d graphic's but itz only 4 like 5-6 prt's in the movie itz a good movie

Kes

BackFire349
im not touching it with a 30 food pole

KidRock
Movie looks good ill go see it.

Kes
Yeh i mean it has cars? how bad can it be? i mean I saw 60 seconds...so! this can't be that bad!

BackFire349
just cuz a movie has cars doesnt make it good.

Kes

Kes
sorry worth not wirth.

Deadalus
the guys who made that are also making this a new swat movie.

Kes
Ah what do you mean? confused

KidRock
how can a movie with Hottt Carz not be good?!? I cant wait

Kes
I agree! big grin cool smile

FAF Fan
I saw the movie and wow was it different than the first one. The movie had more action and had a much deeper storyline. Tyrese did a great job and fit more of a street racer role than Vin Diesel. I don't think the movie would have been as good had Vin comeback. If there is going to be more I like the way the franchise is going. The movie is not so much about street racing as it was about the undercover mission. Which made it a lot different. Instead of focusing on street racing they focused on how it was used to bring down criminals. Much better than the first.

Katiedid25
Paul Walker was hot, but that was it. This movie was really stupid. The first one was better.

Kes
Very different opinions! Well guess watching it is the only way 2 really know how it is.

diegocala
What the heck is a 30 food pole?

Sounds like Martha Stewart to me!

Kes
big grin dont critesize (sp) the spelling! everybody will have atleast one bad spelling. cool

Belgarion Irongrip
well it aint out in the uk for qa week or so bu tim gonna see it cus th etrailiers look amazin

LeoDiabla
*poof*
oooo.....ahm gonna go see it today!!!!! eek! Happy Dance
*poof*

Kes
Then after gives us your opinion LeoDiabla.smile

ImEvil08
This movie was awsome i saw it today.Brians first car the Nissan Skyline was so kool wit its blue neon light and his Mitsubishi Evo was kool too. i would give this movie a 10 out of 10

Skynline652
Killer cars??? What???

The Evo7? The Eclipse?smile) What?

After the first movie,the 2fast 2furious is a really shit!!
Unrealistic car flyings,low speed (100-120 mph!!!) and there are NO DRAG RACES!!!!

The new producer was an amateur...This movie sux...

Fast and the furious 1 forever!!! ****off 2f 2f

Sarah2786

Kes
Very angry words there!messed Curssing is kinda of a no no here!wink

Fire
lol

Skynline652
Stunt??? This movie's 90% was an computer work...
After the fatf 1 this movie was an unrealiscit shit!!

spanx
cars smokin'
this movie is the meanest movie ever i absolutly love it ive already seen it and i have to go see it again i absolutly love paul walkers mitsi evo 2
and suki's honda but there should be alot more drags in it

Kes
I'm starting to agree with the people that dont like it! Mitsi and Hondas? What?! Those are the cool cars?wacko

Skynline652
walkers mitsu evo 2???? This is an evo7...

These are cool cars??
The skyline was cool...But these??smile

I like the fast and the furious 1,but this movie an unrealistic computer working..
Flyin cars,low speed (or the 100-120 mph is fast? My ford scorpio without tuning is at 150-160 mph...smile )
Without Vin Diesel,without the real producer...And there is a shit...

Kes
lol. Well how much is 150mph? I only work on km/hmessed To me cool cars are AUDI's, Porches, Mercedes,Ford mustang shelby is really cool! stick out tongue

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Skynline652
100 mph = ~150-160 kmh..smile))

This is the max speed of an 1.3 suzuki..smile)))))))

That's LOL..smile

Kes
1.3 suzuki?! stick out tongue Are you sure? cause 50mh is 80km/h.blink

Skynline652
1.3 suzuki's max speed = ~ 160 km/h...

100 mph = ~ 150-160 km/h..smile))

Great speed...LOLbig grinDD

Kes
whats a suzuki?Is it a bike or a car? How old? can you describe? Can you use someother reference lol
I must sound really stupid! But here suzuki's are just bikes!blink

Kes
160km/h isn't much! big grin Thats the top speed in the movie?!

Skynline652
Yes the max speed in the movie is 100-120 mph...That is 160-180 km/h..smile)

6 years old suzuki car...Not gti...with 65 hp...Max speed 160...smile)))
That's movie was LOL...smile

Skynline652
That's my friend's car.....My car is an Ford Scorpio with an v6 cosworth 24v motor..
Max speed is at 260 km/h..smile)))

So the movie is not 2 fast....And not 2 furious...
This is 2 slow 2 lol...smile

Kes
LOL your friends car top speed is 160km/h! big grin
I dont have a car but my dad's car is an Opel Vectra 1.6 , its one of those long cars for family (the ones witha huge a$$!) and atleast goes to 200km/h cause thats as fast as my dad's taken it. I think its marked 260km/h but thats always exagerated!smile I've only gone to about 150km/h, dont want to lose my drivers license!stick out tongue

chris123
on yahoo movies .com it has been reported that 2 fast 2 furious has broke the 100 million mark in just 3 weeks.

To you movie guys do you think this is enough interested for them to make a 3rd instalment.

I surly hope so because they rock

TweedleDuh
This movie truely rocked! SO much better then the first one by FAR! better plot... better cars in my opinion.. and from what i've seen.. yes they did go above 120.. i saw 140! big grin but hoenstly.. they were goin a heck of a lot faster then the normal cars... still awesome...

AND that Silver and blue car that paul walker drove in the beginning... SWEET!~

Godshinto
I do have to agree this movie was awsome, and had more action less acting. Plus you have to admit the women just keep getting hotter. I was crushed when the only nice car in the Movie the Saleen Mustang was crushed by that big truck. I personally have a 2000 GT Mustang and I have to say that was a real tear JerkerI'm still upset. http://www.ridejudge.com/rides/00004437.jpg

Godshinto
My Baby tops of at 225 I have NOS, one 10 pound bottle. I also have a Roush super Charger. A custom System in Back a custom built housing, with two Alpine 15" with Pheonix 2500 W amp. and a Kenwood flip out in dash television, with DVD CD player.

ChinaNiki
I wasn't crazy about this movie. It's plot was too unrealistic. And I'm sorry, but Cole Hauser playing an Hispanic drug lord (sorry can't remember supposed home country). I like Cole Hauser, generally, but his character sounded too much like his character in "Pitch Black."

Godshinto
This movie didn't have to have a plot to make it a good movie basically all it was is a big car show with several oppurtunities to see what cars can really do. I live in that culture I belong to a car club, people don't just go see the movie they follow the movie to cars to things in the cars to graphics. You guys should go to the car shows that I do, it looks like a Fast and the Furious movie memberabilia store just detenated there.

Celeb87
I would have to agree with you Director for the first movie was ok and the actors for the first one was ok. I think if the same Director from the first one did 2 Fast 2 Furious. The movie might would have done alot better but then again I would have to diagree cause John Singleton likes for his actors to do their own stunts in which it makes a movie alot better if they did their won stunts. And about Vin diesel he said he that "Fast and the Furious wasn't his type of movie to do he rather do SciFi movies like Pitch Black." Plus he wanted alot more money. Hell he's making about $30,000 or $40, 000 for each movies or maybe more.

green33
shut up all of you, this is a brilliant movie and if any of you liked cars you would like this film, if you dont then you can f*** off, vin diesel is a good actor and so is Tyrese and Ludacris is a phat rapper.

Celeb87
Hey Green33
well for starters I never said Vin Diesel wasn't a good actor cause he is. But what I said " fast and Furious wasn't his type of movie he rather do SciFi like Pitch Black" he said that his self. you have read his profile on the movie before you can say anything stupid like you just did. And as for Fast and the Furious hey they are both good. I like them I'm also a street racer. I race Automatics cars. But anyways, Singleton is a good director he wants his actors to do their own stunts which I think is alot better then having doubles to do the stunts. smokin'

Godshinto
No Vin Diesel isn't that great of an actor he just gets alot of good parts and he's a smooth talker.

methatsme_12
IF U DON'T LIKE THIS MOVIE YOUR ****ED UP!

ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOW SHIT ABOUT CARZ LIKE ME WOULD
WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!

HELLLLLLL YYYAAYAYAYAYAYAY *****!

Celeb87
I seen the Movie when it first came out here in Texas and it was good. I like the first one and the 2nd one is a lil better then the first one cause it has more action, more race scenes, and Tyrese looked he enjoyed being in the movie more then Vin Diesel did in the first one. when it comes out on Video I'm buying a couple of them.The reason why I enjoyed the movie cause I'm street racer. Hope they make more Fast and Furious movies.

Korri
2 fast 2 furious? sleep

green33
hahahahahaha celeb87 you aint a street racer you liar..............LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

icebling614
saw it twice, can wait till dvd comes out. September 30,2003 yeah

Isabelle
2 FAST 2 FURIOUS is the best movie ever!

It's ten times better then the first. The race sceens were real! Not by a computer! Its more real then the first. I love 2 fast WAY more then the first. I like Vin's movies but I hated him in The fast ans the furious. I really hope there's a part 3. rock

movie_freak
2 Fast 2 Furious thumb down

Isabelle
I really want to know what your favorite part is to my favorite movie.

Mine are:

When they show Brian in a towle.

The first race.

When Rome and Brian race those two guys for there cars. Paul looks really hot in that shirt that says Brian.

When they run from the cops.

When they show Brian shirt less.

The boat/car sceen.

The end, when we find out they took some money.

And when Tej calls Brian to ask him if he wants to race.

I love 2 fast and I really want to know what your favorite parts are

Ichabod
i dont remember any good parts. the movie wasnt very memorable.

BackFire349
when it ended.

ragesRemorse
when cars blow blow up for a 50 million doller movie production. i love watching cars crash if only the whole movie could have been just cars crashing and people dieng and burning fires, thats whaht im talkin about
it would even be more true to the title than the pathetic excuse for a movie that was on the film in the first place, faster and furirousrer

holdenhsvgtsr
thank god someone who like 2 fast 2 furious i loved that film well i am a car nut

lukeyduckey
I liked the film but cant remeber a certain part, the beginning race was good. I have a bad memeory.

DracotheDragon
smile this is a chat forum for any people who liked or wanted to see 2 Fast, 2 Furious! I personally gave the movie 2 thumbs up! It was great!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbup.gif

MadCow1989
ive seen 2 fast 2 furious so many times i love the movie but in the begin you hear a song wich i like alot does any of you know who the singer is?

forumcrew
try looking up the soundtrack.. maybe at a cd website like say www.cdnow.com .. or even type it in google.. i hate lazy people

MadCow1989
the soundtrack i'm looking for isnt in the album i think does anybody know the name of the first song heard in the begin of 2Fast2Furious?

forumcrew
if its not on the album its not part of the soundtrack, you maybe want the score.. ill have to watch it again and see if i recognize it

Newt104
MadCow1989 I know what song you are talking about. But I do not know what song it is. Have you tried the movie soundtrack? It should be in the credits at the end of the movie. Do you know what the song is called? If I find out I will write you again.

Newt104

MadCow1989
oke i finaly found it the name is David Banner - Pimp like me

JKozzy
This should be in the Music Discussion forum.

Christof
hey,i saw f&f anf 2f 2f there both the shit but does anyone know if there is a third one? my bro said there was a third one with dominic in new york so i really wanna know! mad so someone PLZ TELL ME ill be really glad if you do Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.