Did anyone within the SW universe care when Maul died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
A question that has occurred to me recently concerns Maul's significance within the galaxy as a whole.

Sidious's left behind a loyal following who continued to fight for their Emperor well beyond his death.

Dooku was remembered as a maverick who took the stand against corruption and bureaucracy. Even in The Clone Wars Episode Heroes on Both Sides this is touched on with the citizens of Raxus "admiring" the good Count.

Even Vader was remembered as a role-model by the likes of Kylo Ren and Snoke.

So what about Maul? From what I can tell, no one gave a rat's ass about him after his death in Rebels. He was used as a tool by Sidious and tossed aside after proving incompetent. He was insignificant in the grand scheme of things, and nobody really cared when he died.

Thoughts??

LordOfTheLight
His killer did.

JKBart
well, savage and talzin cared for him, his syndicate cared for him, but they died before him, so yeah, in the end he became meaningless

Jmanghan
There was no one alive TO care.

The only person that knew he was still alive was Sidious, and that dude didn't really care for humans, or anything besides his own power, really.

Kurk
I can only wonder what Quanchi has to say about this. He praises Maul, but for what? Literally nobody cared about him; he carried no legacy.

The Ellimist
I'm sure there were those who cared, like those in menial jobs living with relatives in small houses desperately clinging to some rebellious being with whom to belong smile

Unbowed
Properly making bait threads is a lost art, really.

Stigma
Originally posted by Unbowed
Properly making bait threads is a lost art, really.
Indeed. But we should strive to rediscover the lost knowledge and replenish the forums. It is imminent.

On topic: Kenobi cared.smile

relentless1
Kenobi cared and Sidious sorta cared in that he was inconvenienced the first time he bit it as well

ILS
It's odd to think Maul himself would care about this question. I don't think many people ever "cared" about him and all of those who did ended up dead one way or another. And that's just the way he liked it.
Originally posted by Unbowed
Properly making bait threads is a lost art, really. thumb up

Freedon Nadd
No one cared about Maul. He was just a tool, Force cannon fodder.

~Quesin~
It's true, honestly. Only Savage and Talzin gave a shit about him, and his character has more or less been reduced to pulp. It sucks but it is what it is. Imagine if someone told his TPM-self how his future would be, he would probably have killed himself on the spot then.

Freedon Nadd
Only ILS holds him in the greatest esteeme.

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm sure there were those who cared, like those in menial jobs living with relatives in small houses desperately clinging to some rebellious being with whom to belong smile laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud 100% true

Originally posted by ILS
It's odd to think Maul himself would care about this question. I don't think many people ever "cared" about him and all of those who did ended up dead one way or another. And that's just the way he liked it.
thumb up
Not care about him emotionally, but his significance in the grand scheme of things. He would never go into the history books as he literally accomplished nothing of any true merit. The best he did was command a small gang of pirates, petty criminals, and terrorists and they were all wiped out in a single battle. Maul accomplished nothing in his lifetime, spiraling into mental distress after TPM. He was an insignificant loser sith-wanabe, period.

Freedon Nadd
Tell that to ILS. LMAO

Sinious
He just did

ILS
He only become one of the most powerful and skilled Sith in all of history at the modest age of 22, outsmarted Dooku and Grievous, wiped out the Black Sun single handedly, became Mandalore, murdered one of the most revered Jedi ever to kick off the 1,000 hiatus of the Sith, caused galaxy-wide disturbances due to the mere intent of Savage going to find him, and ultimately caused so many problems for Sidious that he had to be personally confronted and taken care of as a "rival." Sounds like a real scrub.

And that's with him being resurrected in an era filled with beings of unprecedented power (Sidious, Yoda, the Chosen One, Dooku, Windu etc), as a third party with no resources contending with pre-determined plot lines, preventing him from killing anyone despite having ample opportunities to (could have killed Kenobi, Windu, Dooku and Grievous).

Not to mention having to contend with Filoni's unimaginative writing and his boner for making otherwise iconic villains look pathetic and incompetent (Grievous, Dooku, Vader to an extent, etc).

I kind of feel sorry for Kurk and Nadd. They're sort of like the real life versions of your Mauls and TCW Grievous', except it's actually their fault that they present themselves as mentally handicapped toddler-adults who can't form a half decent argument or bait thread to save themselves. They would be wise to revert to lurking like AP and Neph, instead of putting their capabilities (or lackthereof) on display constantly.

The Ellimist
Sorry ils but you know this thread was targeted at quanchi not you right?

He is the AP to your Maul brigade.

ILS
I'm addressing the concern that Maul did nothing noteworthy.

~Quesin~
Kurk brings up some good points. In the end, in-universe, Maul will be remembered for two things: killing Qui-Gon and then returning to life to stage a coup that ultimately failed. The likes of Vader and Dooku will definitely be thought of as having been of much more importance and influence.

ILS
Quite unimaginative observations that don't account for any kind of relativity, but sure, true enough.

ILS
Anyway, let's do a quick, rough assessment.

Vader, aka Anakin, was born with the latent power of a deity that dwarved even Yoda and Sidious. He ultimately ended up a shell of his potential and a lapdog of Sidious', albeit an influential lapdog who ruled with an iron fist, and did a good job of fighting no-name Order 66 survivors over the course of 5-10 comic pages, or swinging at thin air at the likes of Jax Pavan and Ferus Olin. He also never attained the rank of Jedi master and was typically looked down upon by his peers as being a whiny teenager in a body too mature for his attitude.

Dooku was born into nobility with a silver spoon in his mouth, and was accepted into the Jedi where, to his credit, he used his prodigious intellect and Force potential to ascend the ranks. He was personally tutored by Yoda and made it to about the age of 70 as one of the richest men in the galaxy and one of the most well respected Jedi. He would then have his mind blown and his powers multiplied by Sheev, and would spend 13 years as a politically significant lapdog for Sidious, a step-in in the absence of Maul who would be soon replaced by someone more capable.

Then you have Maul, who achieved a comparable level of power to Dooku in a quarter of the time with less resources, and after cheating death, would have Dooku dead to rights despite starting at the bottom both politically and financially. He was also far closer than Dooku ever was to threatening Sidious' position of power, and ultimately when you account for relativity and proportion, accomplished more than Dooku in less time with less resources.

So really, while all three are quite impressive, one squandered the power of a god, one accomplished what you would expect out of someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and one was able to rival both in terms of "galactic significance" in a shorter timeframe with less resources, and didn't spend all of his time as a Sith up until his dying breath as Sidious' *****, and actually made a fair amount of progress in threatening his designs.

I anticipate in a timeline absent of deities, plot devices and poor writing Maul would have done quite well for himself, indeed. It's sad that most grasp eagerly on the low hanging fruit that is making fun of Maul when it is actually possible to say intelligent things about his role in the story, especially when you remove the rapidly decomposing scrotums of Dooku and Vader from your mouth for more than a moment.

wink

~Quesin~
No doubt that is must be incredibly frustrating to see something you've worked so hard on {Maul, more specifically his level of power and skill in addition to his character} get turned into a joke so quickly. At this point, he's the next Bane, though I doubt that anyone will ever stoop to that level. But we'll see. The coming months are definitely gonna be interesting.

The Ellimist
Nah a lot of people here have Legends Maul ranked pretty highly.

Bentley
Maul was raised to be a Sith lord since he was a youngling, only after his death he really started to take his own path but at the time he had already all the power and knowledge instilled by the teachings that the strongest Sith of all time has imparted him.

Dooku freely chose to become a Jedi, to leave the Jedi and to do a risky gamble with his wealth and political power that would influence the galaxy for generations to come. No amount of "but he had them moneeyz" will change the fact he honed his abilities and followed his past through his lifetime never settling down until we was betrayed by a stronger more influential figure.

The Ellimist
Peak Maul > Revan smile

~Quesin~
Nah a lot of people here have Legends Maul ranked pretty highly.
That doesn't stop him from being a meme.

The Ellimist

ILS
Nah a lot of people here have Legends Maul ranked pretty highly. thumb up

Which is a feat unto itself considering how poorly he's been handled and how apparent it is that people would rather pick low hanging fruit rather than make halfway-intelligent comments about him.Originally posted by Bentley
Maul was raised to be a Sith lord since he was a youngling, only after his death he really started to take his own path but at the time he had already all the power and knowledge instilled by the teachings that the strongest Sith of all time has imparted him.

Dooku freely chose to become a Jedi, to leave the Jedi and to do a risky gamble with his wealth and political power that would influence the galaxy for generations to come. No amount of "but he had them moneeyz" will change the fact he honed his abilities and followed his past through his lifetime never settling down until we was betrayed by a stronger more influential figure. I don't think anyone was taking credit away from Dooku based on his own merit. I simply put his merit into the correct frame, which is that of someone with talent and ample opportunity and resources to nurture that talent over the course of a lifetime. It's quite evident that Dooku inherited as much as he worked for in life, whereas Maul despite his superior natural talent had to claw tooth and nail for every scrap of success he ever got.

I'm happy to give all three Sith their due, but if people are going to mindlessly slurp upon the fountain of sperm that is Dooku's tip while picking away at the low hanging fruit which is Maul's poor handling by incompetent writers, then I have no issues upsetting your somewhat delusional world view with some harsh truths.

quanchi112
I'm sure there were those who cared, like those in menial jobs living with relatives in small houses desperately clinging to some rebellious being with whom to belong smile I still have the touch it would appear to inspire great upheaval and emotion.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
I can only wonder what Quanchi has to say about this. He praises Maul, but for what? Literally nobody cared about him; he carried no legacy. He outlived those whom he cared for and cared for him. If your desire is to be loved across the board then you wouldn't be Maul so silly thread tbh. Kenobi cared though despite all the horrible things Maul did to him.

ILS
Originally posted by ~Quesin~
No doubt that is must be incredibly frustrating to see something you've worked so hard on {Maul, more specifically his level of power and skill in addition to his character} get turned into a joke so quickly. At this point, he's the next Bane, though I doubt that anyone will ever stoop to that level. But we'll see. The coming months are definitely gonna be interesting. BTW, I'm not even sure what you mean. In your absence, DMB went on an incredibly successful campaign wanking Bane, earning him pretty universal respect, and if you hadn't noticed, two premier TOR wankers retired in the Maul vs Arcann thread, and no others stepped up to the plate to defend the new expansion's poster child.

So while the likes of me and DMB have successfully ran rather high-risk, high-reward campaigns which raised the standing of two characters who used to be universally mocked/lied about, you have unsuccessfully ran a low-risk low-fruit picking troll campaign which hasn't had a lasting impact on either character in the eyes of the majority.

The coming months will probably be more of the same; #teamswtor being beaten into a bloody pulp, and repetitive trolls losing their novelty. wink

The Ellimist
Yeah Maul > Arcann seems pretty set now.

ILS
Yeah Maul > Arcann seems pretty set now. A few little birdies have reported to me that this is the new consensus among some of the neutral posters and slightly less invested TOR fans.

Looks like hard work pays off.

The Ellimist
With Plagueis > Valk, Maul > Arcann and Vader > Revan, our victory will be more or less complete.

~Quesin~
Originally posted by ILS
BTW, I'm not even sure what you mean. In your absence, DMB went on an incredibly successful campaign wanking Bane, earning him pretty universal respect, and if you hadn't noticed, two premier TOR wankers retired in the Maul vs Arcann thread, and no others stepped up to the plate to defend the new expansion's poster child.

So while the likes of me and DMB have successfully ran rather high-risk, high-reward campaigns which raised the standing of two characters who used to be universally mocked/lied about, you have unsuccessfully ran a low-risk low-fruit picking troll campaign which hasn't had a lasting impact on either character in the eyes of the majority.

The coming months will probably be more of the same; #teamswtor being beaten into a bloody pulp, and repetitive trolls losing their novelty. wink
If DMB has been successful in his attempt to raise Bane's standing among the members, I haven't really seen it. But even if he has, I wouldn't expect otherwise. At this point, the anti-Bane movement is, what, approaching 5 years old? The fact that it's still somewhat relevant, and has even spread to other forums {CV, for example}, isn't what I would call ''unsuccessful''. Its initiator was banned not long after it took pace, yet it was carried forward by other people. Pretty impressive and with more of an impact than probably anything in the last 10 years here. As to Maul, I haven't seen him getting raised either, really. People seem to have him just under Dooku, which they also did, like, since he was introduced in TCW.

But it's just funny seeing your dedication to Maul and your rage intertwine in this thread, that's all. Reminds me of 2013~2014 DMB, good times.

ILS
Originally posted by ~Quesin~
If DMB has been successful in his attempt to raise Bane's standing among the members, I haven't really seen it. But even if he has, I wouldn't expect otherwise. At this point, the anti-Bane movement is, what, approaching 5 years old? The fact that it's still somewhat relevant, and has even spread to other forums {CV, for example}, isn't what I would call ''unsuccessful''. Its initiator was banned not long after it took pace, yet it was carried forward by other people. Pretty impressive and with more of an impact than probably anything in the last 10 years here. As to Maul, I haven't seen him getting raised either, really. People seem to have him just under Dooku, which they also did, like, since he was introduced in TCW.

But it's just funny seeing your dedication to Maul and your rage intertwine in this thread, that's all. Reminds me of 2013~2014 DMB, good times. Indeed, much like Bane himself, you were the stepping stone for greater trolls such as carthage and stigma to carry the cause forward. Unfortunately though, unlike me, DMB, Ant, Tempest and other's efforts with specific characters, which have had permanent impacts on their standing, your low-enterprise trolling movement was simply a catalyst for further debate, and ended up raising Bane higher than ever before. You can claim not to be aware of any of this, but that's probably because much like Bane, you've been dead for a while. Again, I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding Maul; his standing compared to his own era's hierarchy hasn't changed (rather the era as a whole has ascended), but now it's pretty standard practice that any character short of your Kuns, Krayts, Vaylins and Revans get utterly shafted in a Maul vs thread, and unlike your own campaign with Bane, it required a modicum of intellect and perseverance for that to pay off.

But yes, it's funny seeing my rage pay off and your pride in your trolling come to an end. smile

~Quesin~
Originally posted by ILS
Indeed, much like Bane himself, you were the stepping stone for greater trolls such as carthage and stigma to carry the cause forward. Unfortunately though, unlike me, DMB, Ant, Tempest and other's efforts with specific characters, which have had permanent impacts on their standing, your low-enterprise trolling movement was simply a catalyst for further debate, and ended up raising Bane higher than ever before. You can claim not to be aware of any of this, but that's probably because much like Bane, you've been dead for a while. Again, I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding Maul; his standing compared to his own era's hierarchy hasn't changed (rather the era as a whole has ascended), but now it's pretty standard practice that any character short of your Kuns, Krayts, Vaylins and Revans get utterly shafted in a Maul vs thread, and unlike your own campaign with Bane, it required a modicum of intellect and perseverance for that to pay off.

But yes, it's funny seeing my rage pay off and your pride in your trolling come to an end. smile
But Bane isn't rated higher than ever before. He was borderline Sheev level before I started my thing, and now it appears that he's hanging around Maul level. So really, even 5 years on, the influence of the anti-Bane trolling is still lingering. As for Maul, that's still the same as before. He loses to Dooku+ characters and beats the rest. So nothing has really changed, except that Maul is getting more shit than ever because he's a good example of why Rebels is considered terrible. Ant's Revan campaign is the only other noteable one, but that probably owes as much to SWTOR itself becoming bigger with more/better feats as it does to him. Not only that, but generally, all other movements have been specific to that camp of people who support that movement, so to say {you weren't supportive and still isn't, of Ant's Revan campaign, for example}. The anti-Bane movement was shared between all camps alike. That's part of why it's so good. Hell, even SWL was rolling with it once. So to conclude, I won again. Some newer people might now know, but if they are influenced by the likes of Carthage, Stigma etc., that's automatically on me.

The Ellimist
Carthage and his cohorts have this bizarre habit of conflating Canon and Legends, it's really weird.

Darth Thor
Well Maul obviously had a massive impact on Mandalores history at least.

Bentley
Originally posted by ILS
I'm happy to give all three Sith their due, but if people are going to mindlessly slurp upon the fountain of sperm that is Dooku's tip while picking away at the low hanging fruit which is Maul's poor handling by incompetent writers, then I have no issues upsetting your somewhat delusional world view with some harsh truths.

I like how the writers are the incompetent ones and not Maul shifty

You cannot exactly say that Maul had to work hard for everything he got considering he got literally hand picked by the most powerful Sith Lord of all time. Did he have natural talent? Yes, also the backing of someone whose power and influence went to dwarf Dooku. Just for context, I think that focusing in Dooku's resources without addressing that huge headstart is dishonest.

The Ellimist
? All of Sidious's apprentices got handpicked by him lmao. I suppose Maul got trained from a younger age, but his training was also relegated almost exclusively to combat.

ILS
Originally posted by Bentley
I like how the writers are the incompetent ones and not Maul shifty

You cannot exactly say that Maul had to work hard for everything he got considering he got literally hand picked by the most powerful Sith Lord of all time. Did he have natural talent? Yes, also the backing of someone whose power and influence went to dwarf Dooku. Just for context, I think that focusing in Dooku's resources without addressing that huge headstart is dishonest. Maul was left to fend for himself as a three year old on the lava scorched world of Mustafar for 17 days without any provisions (only one of many similar trials), but yeah, let's pretend he didn't work for everything he achieved. thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Conclusion: Palpatine was a bad Sith Master

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ILS
I kind of feel sorry for Kurk and Nadd. They're sort of like the real life versions of your Mauls and TCW Grievous', except it's actually their fault that they present themselves as mentally handicapped toddler-adults who can't form a half decent argument or bait thread to save themselves. They would be wise to revert to lurking like AP and Neph, instead of putting their capabilities (or lackthereof) on display constantly.

I don't see your point, here. What has my handicapped mentality to do with the fact that you hold Maul as Palp's greatest/all-knowing Sith apprentice?

I mean, I didn't call you retard or anything. So, stick those tags to yourself.
But probably me telling that you hold Maul in the greatest esteeme triggered your love for him.

Bentley
Originally posted by ILS
Maul was left to fend for himself as a three year old on the lava scorched world of Mustafar for 17 days without any provisions (only one of many similar trials), but yeah, let's pretend he didn't work for everything he achieved. thumb up

No, I know that Sith training is a thing that can actively kill you and that it pushes the user, that's why is not called "Sith vacations". The matter of fact is that Maul didn't have to spend his life looking for a master or for power, since he was more or less raised into it. Through pain, soit, but it's not something a random slumboy has the opportunity to get.

The Ellimist
Uhhh Dooku was raised into Yoda as an apprentice and later found Sidious, while Vader was, well, the Chosen One. Not sure what your point is here.

Bentley
Uhhh Dooku was raised into Yoda as an apprentice and later found Sidious, while Vader was, well, the Chosen One. Not sure what your point is here.

The difference is that Yoda doesn't pick one lone succesor to his teachings. Sidious gave all kind of Sith wisdom to his handpicked apprentice, while Dooku got the regular jedi training and stood up by sheer talent.

Dooku is the working class hero here, not Maul smile

CuckedCurry
Did anyone really care for his death IRL?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
No, I know that Sith training is a thing that can actively kill you and that it pushes the user, that's why is not called "Sith vacations". The matter of fact is that Maul didn't have to spend his life looking for a master or for power, since he was more or less raised into it. Through pain, soit, but it's not something a random slumboy has the opportunity to get. You have to give Maul huge amounts of credit. Despite being cut in half and left for dead he rose to power to become a rival to Sidious. Sidious himself came down to challenge him because he's that damn good. Maul still wasn't killed off at this point and still evaded the empire despite being isolated and without allies for decades. Maul was resourceful and one of the most unique and badass Sith Lords of all time. **** the haters Maul is awesome.

Kurk
If Maul was so wise and smart, why did he fail miserably at life? His accomplishments were fodder tier. Shadow Collective? A criminal gang? What a joke.

quanchi112
If Maul was so wise and smart, why did he fail miserably at life? His accomplishments were fodder tier. Shadow Collective? A criminal gang? What a joke. He didn't fail at life. Just the fact he was selected by Sidious shows he wasn't a failure at life. You seem all over the map here. Maul's accomplishments and feats stand tall amidst canon Star Wars history. Being a rival to Sidious is ****ing amazing. Don't be mad your guy was nothing more than a cuck. Dooku lived like a cuck and died like a cuck.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
He didn't fail at life. Just the fact he was selected by Sidious shows he wasn't a failure at life. You seem all over the map here. Maul's accomplishments and feats stand tall amidst canon Star Wars history. Being a rival to Sidious is ****ing amazing. Don't be mad your guy was nothing more than a cuck. Dooku lived like a cuck and died like a cuck. Maul cried and begged like a child for mercy. A rival indeed .

quanchi112
Maul cried and begged like a child for mercy. A rival indeed . Sidious cried and begged for mercy from Windu. It happens. Maul didn't back down from Sidious which is the point. Dooku didn't fight for his life. You'd think self preservation would kick in at some point.

Kurk
Sidious cried and begged for mercy from Windu. It happens. Maul didn't back down from Sidious which is the point. Dooku didn't fight for his life. You'd think self preservation would kick in at some point. I don't care about Sidious. He's a coward in his own way. I'm focusing on Maul. Dooku was man enough not to plea and beg (though if you acknowledged legends material he did there), he had honor. Maul got emotional like a little b1tch when Savage got double penetrated by Sidious rather than stay focused on the target at hand.

quanchi112
I don't care about Sidious. He's a coward in his own way. I'm focusing on Maul. Dooku was man enough not to plea and beg (though if you acknowledged legends material he did there), he had honor. Maul got emotional like a little b1tch when Savage got double penetrated by Sidious rather than stay focused on the target at hand. Point is he was t going to get anywhere from Sidious but Anakin was still a Jedi so confessing Sidious is a Sith Lord would have changed the entire scene. Fight for your life you cuck. Sidious just stated into his soul saying take it and he just did. Maul was weaponless and his self preservation kicked in. He learned from this as well.

Rockydonovang
Kenobi pretty blatantly cared

Kurk
I think of it this way:

Imagine the galaxy-wide surprise and reaction if the hypothetical newspaper came out with 'SIDIOUS DEAD' or 'DOOKU DEFEATED' as the headline.

Now imagine if it said 'MAUL KILLED' and the people scratching their heads going "who?"

quanchi112
I think of it this way:

Imagine the galaxy-wide surprise and reaction if the hypothetical newspaper came out with 'SIDIOUS DEAD' or 'DOOKU DEFEATED' as the headline.

Now imagine if it said 'MAUL KILLED' and the people scratching their heads going "who?" Being more well known when Maul wasn't about recognition is an entirely separate discussion. Maul had an impact and that's undeniable despite his roadblocks.

Try to think about it in these terms. Imagine a puppet president and imagine the guy you don't even know who controls the president. Who would you rather be ?

Kurk
Being more well known when Maul wasn't about recognition is an entirely separate discussion. Maul had an impact and that's undeniable despite his roadblocks.

Try to think about it in these terms. Imagine a puppet president and imagine the guy you don't even know who controls the president. Who would you rather be ? Maul wasn't the public figure nor the puppet master. He was just a loser. His plans failed; he orchestrated nothing.

quanchi112
Maul wasn't the public figure nor the puppet master. He was just a loser. His plans failed; he orchestrated nothing. He was the man behind the Mandalorian takeover. Sidious wouldn't deem a loser a rival. Your attempts to attack Maul have failed. Dooku was just a patsy.

Kurk
He was the man behind the Mandalorian takeover. Sidious wouldn't deem a loser a rival. Your attempts to attack Maul have failed. Dooku was just a patsy. Vizsla was the man behind the take over. He imprisoned the dimwit Maul after he got what he wanted.

Later Maul's forces would be overwhelmed and he himself would nearly be killed at the hands of Padawan Tano and Clone Captain Rex. Very impressive.

quanchi112
Vizsla was the man behind the take over. He imprisoned the dimwit Maul after he got what he wanted.

Later Maul's forces would be overwhelmed and he himself would nearly be killed at the hands of Padawan Tano and Clone Captain Rex. Very impressive. He betrayed him but Maul came out on top. Maul had the brains for the takeover and still prevailed.

Tano didn't defeat Maul so stop. Vader was also force pushed into temp win against Kanan and Ezra. Who cares ? Maul was past his prime but still a force all these years later.

Kurk
Alright, this trolling episode has lost its original charm.

quanchi112
Alright, this trolling episode has lost its original charm. Maul wins.

Ps. I cared and Kenobi cared.

Kurk
Maul wins.

Ps. I cared and Kenobi cared. Take it to another thread. Why don't you create an official Maul v. Dooku debate since you're so confident? Terms are canon material only; anyone can advocate for either character.

quanchi112
Take it to another thread. Why don't you create an official Maul v. Dooku debate since you're so confident? Terms are canon material only; anyone can advocate for either character. Are you saying you'd be interested in challenging me this week with your cuck vs. my hate filled legend of the Sith.

Kurk
Are you saying you'd be interested in challenging me this week with your cuck vs. my hate filled legend of the Sith. I'll do that and more. Meet me down at the flats at the intersection of Mulberry and W 25th tonight at 8:00 . Black Kia Sorento. If you don't come you're a coward. Oh and bring Marion too smile .

Kurk
Accept the challenges Quanchi...or are you not as confident as you claim to be?

Kurk
It would seem as though quan-cuck has cowered away in his usual fashion.

quanchi112
I'll do that and more. Meet me down at the flats at the intersection of Mulberry and W 25th tonight at 8:00 . Black Kia Sorento. If you don't come you're a coward. Oh and bring Marion too smile . So you're being creepy again as a distraction to avoid the debate at hand. Go study your molars and don't waste my precious time.

#concession accepted

quanchi112
Accept the challenges Quanchi...or are you not as confident as you claim to be? Maul vs. Dooku, cuck. If you don't accept the debate you accept your fate like Dooku.

quanchi112
It would seem as though quan-cuck has cowered away in his usual fashion. I can't be online all day. I have an amazing life.

#iwinagain

Kurk
So you're being creepy again as a distraction to avoid the debate at hand. Go study your molars and don't waste my precious time.

#concession accepted You only returned after your cries for help to Bada weren't returned. Pathetic. Anyway, what do you have to fear? I'm a 150 lb nerdy college student surely outclassed by a macho man like yourself. Or are you actually a 5' 2" manchild pushing forty who still lives with their mom because they can't afford a house on the account that they work a minimum-wage job? Quan has a yuge bank account apparently, but that's probably because he doesn't pay utilities, mortgages, etc. Doesn't matter anyway, as he has no power and doesn't choose to spend what meager earnings he has on materialistic possessions. So do you drive the Rendezvous or the Century?

The Ellimist
I can't believe quanchi actually thought kurk was his padawan all these years. His sarcasm detector is medically disabled.

quanchi112
You only returned after your cries for help to Bada weren't returned. Pathetic. Anyway, what do you have to fear? I'm a 150 lb nerdy college student surely outclassed by a macho man like yourself. Or are you actually a 5' 2" manchild pushing forty who still lives with their mom because they can't afford a house on the account that they work a minimum-wage job? Quan has a yuge bank account apparently, but that's probably because he doesn't pay utilities, mortgages, etc. Doesn't matter anyway, as he has no power and doesn't choose to spend what meager earnings he has on materialistic possessions. So do you drive the Rendezvous or the Century?

laughing out loud

You are so triggered. Unhappy kid bossed around by the dentists.

Concession accepted on the Maul vs. Dooku thread, loser.

#iamcoolerthanyou

quanchi112
I can't believe quanchi actually thought kurk was his padawan all these years. His sarcasm detector is medically disabled. I wasn't being sarcastic back or anything at all.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
BTW, I'm not even sure what you mean. In your absence, DMB went on an incredibly successful campaign wanking Bane, earning him pretty universal respect, I partially agree.

While DMB must be commended for his valiant efforts, a quick search proves that in the dark times Bane was hailed as a match or, dare I say, possible superior to RotS Sidious.

Now he is bestowed a place several tiers below Sidious.

Originally posted by ILS
Indeed, much like Bane himself, you were the stepping stone for greater trolls such as carthage and stigma to carry the cause forward.
msn-wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.