Rank TOR-era duelists in sabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
1. The Outlander
2. Revan
3. Adelade / Commander Tassar
4. Adelade / Commander Tassar
5. Darth Malgus
6. The Empire's Wrath
7. Commander Jensyn / Darth Soverus
8. Commander Jensyn / Darth Soverus
9. Arcann
10. Senya
11. Vaylin

All worse than Obi-Wan.

Geistalt
Forgot to include Scout Captain Sterla, but who cares?

note: I have him below Malgus, but above the 2nd Wrath.

DarthAnt66
Good thread. I'll have to think about it.

The Ellimist
(Obi Wan)
Revan
The Outlander
Arcann
etc.

Geistalt
Arcann beat SoR Outlander with the Force; not thanks to lightsaber skill. That's why I ranked him below the Wrath.

Nephthys
The Outlander and Arcann are probably the top two.

Its difficult to judge the Force using classes now that they've been amalgimated into the Outlander and all have the same showings, but for what its worth my opinion not taking KotFE into account is:

1. Hero
2. Wrath
3. Nox
4. 'Thor

Nox gets a big boost by the class description saying they're as skilled with a lightsaber as they are with the Force.

Geistalt
May I see the quote? That makes sabers a bigger factor in the PT than I initially thought.

ILS
Originally posted by Geistalt
1. The Outlander shit
2. Revanshit
3. Adelade / Commander Tassar shit
4. Adelade / Commander Tassar shit
5. Darth Malgus shit
6. The Empire's Wrath shit
7. Commander Jensyn / Darth Soverus shit
8. Commander Jensyn / Darth Soverus shit
9. Arcann shit
10. Senya shit
11. Vaylin shit

All worse than Obi-Wan. correct

Nephthys
May I see the quote? That makes sabers a bigger factor in the PT than I initially thought.

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sith-inquisitor

"An Inquisitor's skills with a Lightsaber are equally impressive."

Considers how skilled Nox is with the Force (able to easily perform feats that are supposed to be near impossible) that indicates an extreme degree of lightsaber skills. Naturally you can scale the rest of the era from this as well.

Geistalt
I love that that's the deepest, most refined thought ILS could post.

Geistalt
@Nephthys: It just says an Inquisitor's skills with a lightsaber are equally impressive.

It's a statement about Inquisitors in general.

Nephthys
Nox is an Inquisitor tho. :I

Plus it's a description about the class, but the class is actually Nox. Everyone playing Inquisitor is playing Nox. The statement applies in either case.

Fontaine De Lux
maul dies, he barely beat pre vizsla, couldnt beat obi wan with savages help, and lost to dogs

Stigma
All worse than Obi-Wan.
thumb up

Selenial

Nephthys
An advanced class doesn't make them stop also being an Inquisitor. Swtore keeps referring to Nox as "the inquisitor" right up to the Thanaton fight.

NewGuy01
So does that mean my Sith Sorcerer is a better duelist than my Sith Assassin because she has more impressive force powers?

Nephthys
They're equal in both aspects. They're just different in their combat style and abilities.

Selenial

Nephthys

Selenial

AncientPower
I like how we have Karness Muur taking on Vong Krayt in a duel; apparently taking the advantage, yet people also think that Muur and those who scale from him are all sub-Bondara. 10/10.

Nephthys

Nephthys
Christ this website is so broken. I can't even edit anymore. sad

The Ellimist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.