Rank the apprentices of Sidious in potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Given their full potential:

Maul
Dooku
Vader (pre-Mustafar)
Vader (post-Mustafar)
Luke
And just for fun, Ventress

Freedon Nadd
Eh, I wouldn't put Luke here. He was clearly turned on Ulic infiltrated among the Krath mode. He wanted to destroy Palpatine from within.

Freedon Nadd
Vader
Luke
Dooku
Maul
Ventress

Geistalt
1. Luke / Darth Vader (pre-Mustafar)
2. Luke / Darth Vader (pre-Mustafar)
3. Darth Maul
4. Darth Vader (post-Mustafar)
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Darth Maul (post-TPM)
7. Asajj Ventress

Freedon Nadd
Maul above Vader? Why that?

Geistalt
Because some people think Maul could've legit been Palpatine's successor.

ares834
Originally posted by Geistalt
1. Luke / Darth Vader (pre-Mustafar)
2. Luke / Darth Vader (pre-Mustafar)
3. Darth Maul
4. Darth Vader (post-Mustafar)
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Darth Maul (post-TPM)
7. Asajj Ventress

thumb up

Kurk
So midichlorian count for potential?

https://image.ibb.co/gg77ZR/Midi_Chloriancount.jpg

The Ellimist
lmfao

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
lmfao What's so funny?

DarthAnt66
Anakin
Luke
Maul
Dooku
Vader
Ventress

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Dooku
Vader

The salt is real lmfao

DarthAnt66
You're literally going around making Revan vs Dooku threads then downvoting people who say Revan, lmfao.

I'm sorry that I think what Lucas thinks?

MythLord
Wait... Dooku has a higher MidiChlorian count than Mace Windu? How the hell is Mace his equal/superior by RotS then?

Bentley
Originally posted by MythLord
Wait... Dooku has a higher MidiChlorian count than Mace Windu? How the hell is Mace his equal/superior by RotS then?

For starters, it isn't clear cut that he is superior/equal. The other explanation is simply Dooku being well past his prime at that point.

As per the topic:

Pre-mustaphar Vader
Luke
Post-Mustaphar Vader
Dooku
Maul
Ventress

Fontaine De Lux
vader
luke
dooku
ventress
bane
cognus
tenebrous
maul

Unbowed
Having Dooku over Maul in terms of potential is just absurd.

Kurk
Originally posted by Unbowed
Having Dooku over Maul in terms of potential is just absurd. Based on? I just provided a source suggesting the contrary.

Geistalt
It's only established that Mace may've been Tyranus' equal and was later capable of defeating Sidious in Legends. That midi-chlorian book is Canon.

Darth Thor
Strange we have Vader pre and post Mustafar but not Maul pre and post TPM.

Anyway Luke and Vader at the top. But Maul is above Dooku in potential.

NewGuy01
Vader
Luke
Maul
Dooku

relentless1
Vader Knightfall
Luke

Maul
Vader cyborg

Ventress

Tyranus

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Geistalt
Because some people think Maul could've legit been Palpatine's successor.

And you are one of them, I guess.

Geistalt
I don't have any opinion on Maul's potential; I was just pandering.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Unbowed
Having Dooku over Maul in terms of potential is just absurd. thumb up

Darth Thor
Vader was a legit successor to Palpatine, even post Mustafar.

Its just that pre-Mustafar he could have Easily surpassed him.

quanchi112
Vader's potential pre injury was the highest we had ever seen at that point. The failure that he was ****ed that all up on Mustafar.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vader's potential pre injury was the highest we had ever seen at that point. The failure that he was ****ed that all up on Mustafar.

Clearly not, as Palpatine still chose him. And with good reason. Ahsoka couldnt best him. Maul couldnt. Obi-Wan couldnt. Former Jedi like Kanan and the GI were jokes to him.

He was the most powerful Force user left (sans Yoda). And still the best pilot in the Galaxy, and still a Master tactician.

Clearly a worthy successor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Clearly not, as Palpatine still chose him. And with good reason. Ahsoka couldnt best him. Maul couldnt. Obi-Wan couldnt. Former Jedi like Kanan and the GI were jokes to him.

He was the most powerful Force user left (sans Yoda). And still the best pilot in the Galaxy, and still a Master tactician.

Clearly a worthy successor. Vader was still powerful but he lost his his potential and ended up never fulfilling his potential.

Not really since they were able to force push him down. He should best them though.

He still had the skills he previously had and was up there but didn't come up to the top of the mountain like he was supposed to.

Not IMO. He was a tragic victim whose life was mired in personal physical and emotion pain. He ended up losing himself to only recapture his true self in Rotj. He was really a lost Jedi who finally rediscovered himself due to his mentally stronger son Luke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.