Characters above the UN but below the classic IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Which characters could defeat Galactus w/the UN but would lose to Thanos w/the multiversal IG?

EDIT: not including other ppl with IG's or UN's

Magnon
Magus with incomplete IG.

The Ellimist
lmao

Insane Titan

The Ellimist
I know, it was a loophole in the question I forgot to close (e.g. just including weaker versions of the IG)

Galan007
This is a hard question to answer because unlike the IG, 'beating' the UN doesn't require a set level of power or w/e -- it requires a ludicrous insertion of plot-induced-stupidity, and/or character-haxx.

Franklin Richards, for example, might be capable of beating Galactus, but he could not survive the UN. Flip side, Mr. Immortal certainly cannot beat Galactus, but he can survive the UN.

zopzop
Cosmic Cubes
Classic Starbrand (Quasar who only had a FRACTION of it was wiped out by the UN but reconstructed himself despite interference from Oblivion and Eon).

zom1967
In the hands of Galactus this device can reset the entire multiverse.So I wouldn`t mess with him if he has it in his hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.