Anakins /exact/ midichlorian count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
We know it's over 20,000 but what could it be, exactly? We know Yodas isn't that high aka over 20,000, so I assume he himself is exactly 20K. Lucas said Anakins FP is 2x that of Palps and since Palps is a rough equal to Yoda it's safe to say he to is roughly 20K. This would mean Anakin is roughly 40K.

We also know Vader is 80% of Palps power, which means he has 16K Midichlorians. This fits well with Legends lore on how Tenebrous implies a being with 15K is extremely high.

ILS
It's incomprehensibly large I guess.

Or we can use Abeloth as some kind of gauge with her "13x more powerful than Luke."

Azronger
Lucas never said Anakin's potential is twice of Sidious'.

AncientPower
He does say he was meant to be twice as powerful.

MythLord
And he might go beyond that, as well. If he was only gonna be pegged at 2xSidious, then that makes the Daughter and Son just about Sheev level and that's absolutely stupid.

Freedon Nadd
It's obviously that Lucas meant that Vader's suit dampened his use of the Force(e.g: Force lightning)
I don't think he was referring to Anakin's raw power but rather the versatility of using Force abilities dampened by the suit.

Kurk
https://i.imgur.com/Q0oSskr.jpg

Freedon Nadd
That book is shitty. Whoever wrote that, they did it randomly without thinking

DarthAnt66
Kurk, that's not canon. Stop posting it, ffs

Freedon Nadd
It's not only not canon, but also a huge bullshit. Grievous with that midi-chlorian count would be a Force sensitive. LMAO

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Kurk, that's not canon. Stop posting it, ffs thumb up

I'm sure he's trolling.

Kurk
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
It's not only not canon, but also a huge bullshit. Grievous with that midi-chlorian count would be a Force sensitive. LMAO Well he does. It is a legends source where Grievous received the blood transfusion from Sifo Dyas compliments of Dooku. Of course the experiment failed and the midichlorians didn't match up with the host. They're still there though.

Stigma
Higher than even Yoda's.

MythLord
Originally posted by Kurk
big img

Kit Fisto is literally mentioned twice there...

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Kit Fisto is literally mentioned twice there... Respond to the battle bar. I'm literally going to devote these images/fan fics to you. You pave the way, senpai.

NewGuy01
Slightly more than 20,000; Yoda's is likely well below.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Kurk
Well he does. It is a legends source where Grievous received the blood transfusion from Sifo Dyas compliments of Dooku. Of course the experiment failed and the midichlorians didn't match up with the host. They're still there though.

If they didn't match, they also died. Exterior bacterias cannot exist in beings, because the protective cells would be there to destroy the intruders.

Haschwalth
Lol at Obi wan being>Mace.

Freedon Nadd
Hence, this depiction is stupid.

Darth Abonis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.