What is the strongest Marvel Brick Supergirl can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
or flying brick like Gladiator, Hyperion, etc...

https://i.imgur.com/5NGwdrE.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Thanks for confirmation that Superman is just a flying brick thumb up

Anyway, probably Ulik. Assuming he has no pounders or upgrades.

DarkSaint85
Bluewaterrider,I summon you!!

panthergod
She can 2 shot KO Elite top tier Class 100 characters. So.. Gladiator at minimum.

tkitna
Wonder Man

JBL
Thing, rhino..Etc

Damborgson
You would really pick Super girl over the Thing? DC fanboys man...

panthergod
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thanks for confirmation that Superman is just a flying brick thumb up

Anyway, probably Ulik. Assuming he has no pounders or upgrades.

Lol Kara would shatter the pounders.

Philosophía
Count Nefaria.

MrMind
Hulk

CosmicComet
With her insane speed feats, pretty much any of them.

cdtm
Supergirl should be about as powerful as Superman.

In theory. She gets jobbed out a lot now..

cdtm
Going by peak Supergirl:

Thor or Hyperion.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
Hulk would kill her

I agree.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
I agree.

I, for one, am shocked.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Damborgson
You would really pick Super girl over the Thing? DC fanboys man...

Wtf? You seriously think the Thing would stand a chance against Supergirl?

You realize that Supergirl is more powerful than Superman in some renditions, right?

I guess Thing would also go ahead and stomp Darkseid, huh?

Who's the fanboy again?

Originally posted by carver9
I agree.

Uh, bullshit.

Supergirl would trash Hulk with no more ease than Superman did, when he sat there and let Hulk beat on him until he passed out from exhaustion.

Superman >~ Supergirl >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk

Damborgson
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Wtf? You seriously think the Thing would stand a chance against Supergirl?

You realize that Supergirl is more powerful than Superman in some renditions, right?

I guess Thing would also go ahead and stomp Darkseid, huh?

Who's the fanboy again?

People are ready to jump on each other today. Considering who I was talking to, I thought it would be obvious that wasn't serious.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Damborgson
People are ready to jump on each other today. Considering who I was talking to, I thought it would be obvious that wasn't serious.

I feel your pain. I got it immediately if it's any consolation.

Adam Grimes
Hulk, but he isn't the most powerful Supergirl can beat.

Cable_Extreme
She has an advantage here with her kryptonian speed, example is fighting and keeping up with Barry Allen in the New 52. People with high combat speed capabilities like Sentry, or Silver Surfer can defend and most likely beat her. However slower people such as Thor, Hulk, The Thing etc... would have trouble landing hits on her.

I think she beats people that she severely outspeeds, but beings like WWH (an incantation of Green Scar) could theoretically defeat her if he is allowed to amp up to the point his durability exceeds her damage output. So it mainly depends on the opponent's speed in comparison to hers.

abhilegend
Silver Surfer doesn't has Superspeed combat speed abilities at Supergirl level though.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Cable_Extreme
People with high combat speed capabilities like Sentry, or Silver Surfer can defend and most likely beat her. None of those two have high combat speed, nevermind even close to Supergirl.

Sentry is a low-level speedster, while Silver Surfer is a slowpoke.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bluewaterrider,I summon you!!

xJLxKing
She can hang with glad and likely beat him

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
She can hang with glad and likely beat him

Highly doubtful. She could probably hang with and break even with Gladiator's son, but Gladiator would likely defeat her with minimum difficulty. Supergirl isn't nearly as powerful as Superman, not if we consider his top level performances in comparison to hers.

CosmicComet
Supergirl's quintillions of lines of code feat typed out in a literal eye blink is magnitudes better than any speed feat I can think of for gladiator.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Supergirl's quintillions of lines of code feat typed out in a literal eye blink is magnitudes better than any speed feat I can think of for gladiator or Superman and yes, I know their fts isn't interchangeable..

DarkSaint85
Kryptonians are Kryptonians thumb up

CosmicComet
So insecure. Every thread for carvers is a veiled superman thread.

Philosophía
Originally posted by CosmicComet
So insecure. Every thread for carvers is a veiled superman thread. I mean, just imagine...

His favorite character is Hulk.

And deep down, he knows, he KNOWS that no matter how strong Hulk will ever get, he will ALWAYS lose to Superman 10/10 because he simply can't counter him.

Not only that, but Superman's young adult female cousin also beats Hulk 10/10.

And every time he posts otherwise, he knows he's lying to himself.

It wears a kid down.

cdtm
Between the crossover events where Superman AND Batman beat Hulk, and the famous Death Battle vids of Superman and Goku that make bigoted Pew Die Pie's popularity look like a drop in the bucket, is it any wonder poor Carvers brain is fried.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.