#MeToo VS #Black Lives Matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Which libtard movement is more powerful? Which one wins?

Blindside12
Black lives matter kinda died out didnt it?

Kurk
Originally posted by Blindside12
Black lives matter kinda died out didnt it? Not really. Just wait for the next police shooting.

Ridley_Prime
#MeToo unfortunately, a.k.a. the weaponization of women against men.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Kurk
Not really. Just wait for the next police shooting.

I thought leftists loved law enforcement?

SSJGGogeta
I thought leftists loved law enforcement?

Uh, the opposite. They don't know what they love, but it ain't police.

Blindside12
That's news to me, all they been doing for a year now is saying how pro law enforcement they are.

SSJGGogeta
That's news to me, all they been doing for a year now is saying how pro law enforcement they are.

Are we talking about the same country? The U.S.A, right? Lol, liberals have never been pro-police. BLM is the liberal terrorist organization that riots in the streets and killed like 12 cops in Texas with a sniper rifle.

Bashar Teg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9a35457995046c5aa24cf64141f553ca/tumblr_ov9o9mBmEh1r3grmwo1_1280.png

Blindside12
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Are we talking about the same country? The U.S.A, right? Lol, liberals have never been pro-police. BLM is the liberal terrorist organization that riots in the streets and killed like 12 cops in Texas with a sniper rifle.

Oh I know, I was being facetious. They claim to support law enforcement, but all they do is attack cops and the intel community whenever it doesnt go their way.

Case in Point: They worship Chelsea Manning

cdtm
Black lives matter kinda died out didnt it?

They made a big show of taking Palestine's side against Israel.

I'm not going to say "the joos control da media", but it is true many Jews work in the media, many executives are Jewish, and many stakeholders also happen to be Jewish.

And while being Jewish does not = being a Zionist, there's still likely to be at least some who refuse to promote portraying Palestinians as victims of an oppressive Israel.

Kurk
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9a35457995046c5aa24cf64141f553ca/tumblr_ov9o9mBmEh1r3grmwo1_1280.png Mah man, the new AMD Ryzen chips have intel scrambling; just can't match the performance-for-price.

EmptyHearted
What does me to means ?

panthergod
Alt right Incel cucks are hilarious.

Old Man Whirly!
This short thread reveals many socks.

cdtm
Me too is a scam. Harvey Weinstein's brother wanted to do it take down on him and it was used after that to clean the house. Bottom line me too with a tactic used by Elites against other Elites. That is also why body positivity became a thing in entertainment the idea is to fill the industry with people that they can control themselves around while having their Mistresses on the side outside of the public eye when someone could prove a thing

cdtm
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
#MeToo unfortunately, a.k.a. the weaponization of women against men.

See he gets it. You get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.