Why do you visit/post on KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Vote in the poll, my loves!

Kurk
Well it used to be an unhealthy habit for me, and it still is to an extent, but after being conditioned by JKBart I've come to really like the atmosphere here smile . That being said I've recently started reaching out to Comicvine and Reddit to diversify my communities.

What about you Joker bb?

Intrpd
kmc is simply one of many ways to cement my superiority, nothing else

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
Well it used to be an unhealthy habit for me, and it still is to an extent, but after being conditioned by JKBart I've come to really like the atmosphere here smile . That being said I've recently started reaching out to Comicvine and Reddit to diversify my communities.

What about you Joker bb? i think you know

Zenwolf
I visit only for the very rare chance there's actually something interesting to talk about.

NewGuy01
Because things are occasionally (rarely, admittedly) interesting, and it only takes a minute or two to scan the forums I frequent.

|King Joker|
how can we make things interesting for you sas

NewGuy01
you could challenge LeGenD to an in-depth debate on the legitimacy of gayism in Ant's and Ellim's Revan VS Vader thread and play devil's advocate in response to any 'slippery slope' he brings up, as if they were actually relevant

that would probably make 1 login worth it

Intrpd
Originally posted by NewGuy01
you could challenge LeGenD to an in-depth debate on the legitimacy of gayism in Ant's and Ellim's Revan VS Vader thread and play devil's advocate in response to any 'slippery slope' he brings up, as if they were actually relevant

that would probably make 1 login worth it
an hero please

Freedon Nadd
For the lulz.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I visit only for the very rare chance there's actually something interesting to talk about. Why don't you check out my Rex vs Thrawn thread?

Freedon Nadd
I think he means philosophical debates.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Why don't you check out my Rex vs Thrawn thread?

Not really interesting and I don't really remember much about Rex or Thrawn to begin with.

and @ Nadd, just interesting SW stuff in general.

Tzeentch
shitposting

The Ellimist
A mix of both

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Tzeentch
shitposting

MythLord
Neither. I enjoy watching people tear each other to shreds on internet forums, and try to boost bravado that way.

Jmanghan
People in the OTF are super nice, hard to believe this section and the people in the OTF exist on the same site.

NewGuy01
you could stay there, you know

Intrpd
Originally posted by NewGuy01
you could stay there, you know
y do u keep ignoring me as if u dont know me lol

Beniboybling
to troll my favourite members

RHaggis
I don't... much.

|King Joker|

Total Warrior
I come here because I usually find at least one thread which I find interesting, which recently has been that sort of list of the strongest SW characters. I also visit the versus section to see if someone made a versus thread involving some
Characters I like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.