Do midi-chlorians exist in people's souls too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
What's the deal with them? Do they also have an 'astral' form or only reside on the corporeal plane of existence?

Darth Abonis
Well when Yoda is on the Force planet (which I currently reside on wink), the Priestess tells Yoda that the force "which your science calls midi-chlorians". So I take it, that the midi-chlorians are just the form the Force takes biologically but it is truly spiritual. Also, Star Wars really doesn't have the concept of souls. They operate on the concept of an oversoul. Everyone merges with the Force. That's why what Qui-Gon learns and passes down is so significant. Its retaining consciousness and form after death. However, I see it as more of a curse than a gift. You probably get bored existing in a vaccum and only occasionally returning to the physical world to interact with living people.

Taking This W
they must be in your sperm cells too, or else luke wouldnt have pretty much have inherited anakins potential

Freedon Nadd
Force spirits are souls.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Force spirits are souls.

Force spirits are manifestations of a person after they have achieved Oneness through the process of sacrifice. Their are no Sith spirits in canon or spirits of non-Force sensitives in general. Yoda completed the ritual in a trance, Obi-Wan sacrificed himself so Luke and his friends could escape the Death Star. Vader sacrificed himself to kill the Emperor and since Ahsoka stayed behind to face Vader, while the others escaped, she is a prime candidate for retaining her consciousness. Qui-Gon never sacrificed himself, so he can only exist as a voice.

Freedon Nadd
There are no spirits of non-Force sensitives because once they die they go into the Netherworld of the Force where they would reside forever, never to make contact with the material plane. Jedi and other enlightened Force users do that because they learn a technique how to 'break' from that dimension.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.