Hello fellow movie watchers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadMojoScootr
Im interested in movies, music, gaming, most of the things in which this board is directed towards.
Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by BadMojoScootr
Im interested in movies, music, gaming, most of the things in which this board is directed towards.
If you actually think that's what this board is directed towards, you're in for a disappointment.

You say that as if the board were joining you, and not the other way around. Can you live up to that? Will you be the one to guide KMC to a new era?

Nuke Nixon
Way to torch the noob, that'll teach those filthy casuals to join this site.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

BadMojoScootr
Originally posted by NewGuy01
If you actually think that's what this board is directed towards, you're in for a disappointment.
reality is often disappointing

put me in coach im ready to go

Wonder Man
O.k.
When your in a movie...don't turn around when a man dressed like a gorilla runs past you behind your shot.
Trust me. It happened to Julius Ceaser and it happens all the time.

BadMojoScootr
been awhile
forgot this place was around
seems to have kicked off again
cool

Superdad76
nice to meet you

EndlessostBites
A whole day ago.

I'm losing more sleep because of MY actions than you are. You're leverage is forever my liege. 🙏

BadMojoScootr
I know thats english but has it been translated into other language and retranslated again?

BadMojoScootr
Originally posted by Superdad76
nice to meet you

sup my dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.