How to handle my RT?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I am thinking of completely redoing my Revan RT. Vote in the poll / comment on how I should do it.

The Ellimist
The most obvious addition would be the SF Malak quote.

Also the part where he walks through RotJ Sidious's lightning. smile

AncientPower
You might want to try doing different parts, Mando Revan, Darth Revan, Prodigal Revan, etc. Then by doing that you'd both condense them and then be able to apply power growth contexts for the next iteration along at the beginning of each thread.

Emperordmb
Change it to be chronological rather than in order of magnitude. Chronological makes power-scaling and judging pre-prime characters much much easier.

DarthSkywalker0
I would wait until your debate with Elm is finished before messing with your RT. As far as changes go, I think you should make it in chronological order and then add a supplementary blog or mini-rt. Personally, I think the blog is a better idea.

NewGuy01
finish your caedus one first

MythLord
Do the Caedus one first.

The Ellimist
You should do the Caedus one first.

Azronger
^ Caedus please.

JMANGO
Caedus

Azronger
Even Jmango wants Caedus, Ant

Nephthys
why tho

Stigma
Because Caedus is better than Revan tbh.

The_Tempest
I'd like a special section dedicated to the most minor and unremarkable of TK feats. Bonus points if there's tree-branch-breaking or lightsaber-handle-summoning.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'd like a special section dedicated to the most minor and unremarkable of TK feats. Bonus points if there's tree-branch-breaking or lightsaber-handle-summoning.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.