Most anticipated shows of 2018?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Which shows are you most looking forward to this year?

After finishing Altered Carbon there are not many shows currently on that I'm really excited about. I still watch SHIELD, Supernatural, Lucifer and a couple of others plus some anime, but nothing is blowing me away.

So, which shows of 2018 are you the most excited about?

The first one I'm looking forward to is Jessica Jones (Mar 8). I was a big fan of the first season so I'm looking forward to the second season. And, of course, Westworld starts 22 April and if it's anything as good as the first season it's going to be fricking fantastic.

Krypton starts Mar 21 and should be worth taking a look, though I'm not holding my breath. Same with Cloak and Dagger (June 7). Castle Rock might be interesting and I'm holding thumbs for DC's Titans. Can't say the descriptions for Marvel's New Warriors or Lost in Space are wowing me, though I will check them out of course.

I wasn't a big fan of Legion so I don't know if I'll bother with the second season. Not saying it's bad, just wasn't my cup of tea.

I've probably missed a few, but these are the ones I've marked as Worth Taking A Look.

What are yours?

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/most-anticipated-tv-shows-of-2018/maniac

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/lists/30-most-anticipated-tv-shows-of-2018-w514889/castle-rock-hulu-2018-w514931

http://www.vulture.com/2018/01/upcoming-best-new-tv-shows-2018.html

TheVaultDweller
I myself am pretty psyched on Legion s2. I thoroughly enjoyed the first season, because it was such a diversion from all the conventional superhero stuff.

I think Daredevil s3 is also dropping some time later this year, and I really want to see how they pick things up after The Defenders.

Oh, and another one, off the top of my head, is Into the Badlands s3, which is also supposed to drop later this year.

Dreampanther
DD should be good!

Into the Badlands has Lewis Tan in season 3 so Sunny is going to have some serious competition. Can't wait to see what the choreographers are going to do with two such talented fighters.

Flyattractor
Will Rick & Morty be back this year? Is Archer still one?

Man TV SUCKS now!

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Dreampanther
DD should be good!

Into the Badlands has Lewis Tan in season 3 so Sunny is going to have some serious competition. Can't wait to see what the choreographers are going to do with two such talented fighters.

Yeah, Tan's relatively recent drunken fist cameo on Iron Fist was one of the most entertaining parts of that show, so looking forward to seeing more of him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Will Rick & Morty be back this year? Is Archer still one?

Man TV SUCKS now!

Neither have been cancelled so both should be back.

==

I don't think Krypton will be any good. They already gave away a huge plot point in the trailers and have shown that they have no faith in it standing on its own two feet without that giant S looming over them.

This whole "drama set in a superhero city without the actual hero" trend that Gotham started really doesn't strike me as being prosperous in the long run. I think Gotham is an outlier, and that Krypton and the supposed "Metropolis" they're working on will end up suffering.

BackFire
Handmaid's Tale and Westworld season 2, Better Call Saul, Jessica Jones.

samhain
Hope they can find the funding for a second season of Other Space, Elementary is back in April too. Isn't this kind of moot though? Almost every show is on at some point this year. May as well list every TV show that you watch.

ares834

Patient_Leech
Yeah...

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Westworld
Preacher
Ash vs Evil Dead

Impediment
Daredevil
Preacher
Jessica Jones

BadMojoScootr
Lost in Space, the Expanse, the Last Kingdom, the Rain

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by BadMojoScootr
Lost in Space

Oh, hm.. I didn't know about that. Cool. It's on Netflix, I see. I'll keep an eye on it.

Dreampanther
Nice, just saw they announced the premiere date for the new season of Bosch. "Season four of the Emmy-nominated series will premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video on Friday, April 13." Another one to add to my list.

jaden101
The Umbrella Academy could be interesting.

jane21august
Cloak and Dagger
Jessica Jones

Dreampanther
Nobody's mentioned the new Doctor Who yet... angel

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do. I really liked Peter Capaldi but the writing became so terrible I just completely lost interest. Now that Moffat's gone there's hope again.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BadMojoScootr
Lost in Space

LIS is getting another TV show?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.