UI Goku vs Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
How do you want this fight to play out? Do you want Goku to completely annihilate Jiren? Do you want it to be even? How do him want things to go in this brawl?

bbrem123
Goku should either destroy Jiren. Stalemate him if he cant do enough damage to take Jiren down.

Like Whis said. With mastered UI you can avoid any danger no matter how severe.

Galan007
It will be a good fight, until Goku masters UI. Once he does that, he will likely be on a completely different level.

cdtm
And then he'll have his final match with Bserus.

And lose. Barely. Beerus will tell him "You're still 10,000 years away from defeating me!"

Inedian
Can't imagine Jiren hitting him once he goes MUI. It's still possible that Jiren will be more powerful, but MUI will just seem unbeatable.

bbrem123
Mastered UI has been hyped up soooo much. It better not disappoint.

Galan007
Whis stated that once you master UI, you can avoid "any" danger, no matter how severe. I don't think he would've made such a boast if it weren't true.

That said, only the Angels should be superior to Goku once he fully masters UI, tbh. Jiren doesn't use UI, so he really shouldn't be able to lay a hand on him. Moreover, I imagine that once Goku reaches this level, Jiren will start fangirling over him... Because that'd make Goku 'the strongest there is', and strength is all Jiren cares about.

I hope they have Jiren pull a Frost and start calling MUI Goku "senpai". g007_teehee

TethAdamTheRock
Honestly wanna see the angels fight

cdtm
There's always a "but" on invincible.

Since the series is ending, we may not see one, but if it wasn't they'd keep inventing excuses.

"He trained in sumo and can control his breathing, so Goku's subconscious is getting confused!"

"He's insane and his body language is gibberish!"

"Chi-chi, hide that food! You broke Goku's concentraton!"

The Ellimist
Jiren joins the Z fighters. smile

cdtm
And then loses the next five final battles before Vegeta narrowly loses/gets the biggest beating of all.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Galan007
Whis stated that once you master UI, you can avoid "any" danger, no matter how severe. I don't think he would've made such a boast if it weren't true.

That said, only the Angels should be superior to Goku once he fully masters UI, tbh. Jiren doesn't use UI, so he really shouldn't be able to lay a hand on him. Moreover, I imagine that once Goku reaches this level, Jiren will start fangirling over him... Because that'd make Goku 'the strongest there is', and strength is all Jiren cares about.

I hope they have Jiren pull a Frost and start calling MUI Goku "senpai". g007_teehee Wait a second. What happens if 2 people master UI and fight eachother? Im assuming it is just cancelled out lol

Turns into the unstoppable force and immovable object problem.

Galan007
In that case it would come down to who is more powerful. That's why Daishinkan is >>>>> Whis, for example, even though both possess MUI.

Dark-Kenshin
There should be this one part where Jiren fires a YUGE blast at Goku or fires a bazillion small blasts. And in the wake of the blast, a YUGE cloud of smoke should cover the entire remains of the area. Jiren should then look really smug and confident thinking he's won the fight. Then, SHOCKINGLY and COMPLETELY OUT OF THE LEFT FIELD, the smoke should clear and Goku should be standing still and unscathed. Jiren's jaw should then drop and should then desperately scream "This can't be happening!" That would be the best TWIST ever!

Kirikaze Fuuma
I'm personally curious to see how it goes when it happens. But considering Goku never won any major battle in DB Super so far, I don't think he'll win this. Even though I still think it's gonna be a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.