Wildcat Vs Ka-Zar & two questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/15/4e/d4154eaa7c81864172a56f9ecfef9442.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
No weapons, straight H2H.

The questions are,
where do you rank WC in DC's H2H hierarchy?
where would you you rank WC in Marvel's H2H hierarchy?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/a7/26/0fa726bb44282b415ad8d96990de11d6.jpg

leonidas
this is a good match and i'd actually take ka-zar for a majority. he's a monster at times. wc has some great damage soak, and some very solid showings. he def has some skill, but he's more take a punch to give a punch. he's def not in the top tier of ma's on either side. i always place him in the same level as castle. he'll give almost anyone a hard time, but top tier guys are just too skilled for him to beat. he is a very cool character though.

riv6672
Thanks for taking the time, Leo! thumb up

beatboks
I dont know Ka-Zar enough to actuallt comment on the battle.

As to where WC ranks in DCU H2H combatants. I'd say hes on tier 3 (ish).

Tier 1 is the like of Shiva, R Dragon, Batman, Bronze Tiger, Grayson/Nightwing, deathstroke, Cass Kane,

Tier 2 is your Black Canary, Question (Vic - after Dragon training), Conner Hawk, Catman, Tim Drake etc. Basically guys who can make a showing vs tier 1 but only win a few out of ten at best.

Tier 3 does the same to tier 2 as it does to 1 but should never take more than 1/10 from tier 1.

Hes supposed to be a master of Krav Maga, hapkido and Muay Thai (basically the arts heavily boxing/kick boxing focussed) plus Capoeira. Based PURELY on how his fights are drawn Capoeira seema to his prefered and dominant style.

riv6672
Thats pretty in depth, thanks BB.

Not sure if its still canon after so many reboots, but WC is who Batman studied boxing under at one point. Of course, thats WCs specialty so it stands to reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.