Most powerful Android in Fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Is it Android 17?

Utrigita
I'm not sure what exactly qualifies as a Android, but Anilaza just in Dragonball Super I would consider more powerful then 17. Go outside and we have DC androids like A.M.A.Z.O and Hourman 1 million (?). So I wouldn't say he is the most powerful in fiction, I'm also positive some exist that I know nothing about.

Galan007
Peak versions of Amazo can copy/attain infinite power(literally)... So I'd say him.

...Unless Thought-Robot counts. /shrug

NewGuy01
Thought Robot and TTGL come to mind, depending on how loosely you define "Android."

Ridley_Prime
Potential-wise it would be Cell as far as Dragon Ball, but in all of fiction? Yeah, it would be the likes of Amazo or somesuch.

cdtm
A Superman robot >>>>>>>> Android #17.

Give or take a few >>>

carver9
Troll, this is about android, not robots.

cdtm
A superman robot is as much an android as Amazo is.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is it Android 17? 17 is a cyborg

SSJGGogeta
Amazo doesn't come even close.

17 might be up there, but the Thought Robot wins, assuming that it counts.

Ridley_Prime
If Cell had the chance to train while being alive again, pretty sure his potential would outclass 17 getting stronger through training with animals or whatever he did as a ranger, but 17 still a cool guy now regardless.

Thought Robot? Suppose ya got me there. I first saw Amazo in the JL cartoons, but was disappointed when I looked at most of his comic versions in comparison.

cdtm
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Amazo doesn't come even close.

17 might be up there, but the Thought Robot wins, assuming that it counts.

Amazo copied the Worlogog.

Playmaker
After Dragon Ball Super, he's no longer Android 17. He's now known as Android MVP.

cdtm
Genos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.