Top 10 Most Powerful Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Only rules are:

-They need to be classed as a Jedi, if not by membership but in practice (e.g Cade Skywalker, Revan, Starkiller are fine)

-You can use pre-Sith Jedi, but no double-using characters (e.g just GM Luke, can't use RotJ as well etc).

-For the sake of simplicity we'll stick to legends (so no Ahsoka etc)

In terms of power, we're ignoring stuff like Force mastery, skill, precision, dueling etc. Just raw power, in whatever form it takes. This can mean any Force ability from augmentation, telepathy, telekinesis, etc, as long as it shows their raw power.

This is my preliminary list:

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Mace Windu
5. Kyp Durron
6. Starkiller
7. Jedi Dooku (presuming we take Yoda/Mace corridor quote seriously)
8. Revan (providing we take SF Malak > Kun seriously)
9. Jacen Solo
10. Cade Skywalker

Honourable mentions: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jaina Solo, Hero of Tython, Barsen'thor and all the other Jedi who are too numerous to list.

What's yours?

Farticus_Rex
This is my current list:

1. Luke
2. Yoda
3. Jacen
4. Marek
5. Anakin
6. Mace
7. Dooku
8. Revan
9. Kyp
10. Cade

With a good possibility of Revan and Kyp being higher and Jacen being lower, and the Hero of Tython stealing the 10th spot from Cade.

ILS
The SF Malak and corridor quotes are extremely disruptive ngl.

The Ellimist

ILS
Yeah, I wasn't sure what to do with Jacen due to the fact he's pretty close to becoming a Sith. Your placement of him seems more reasonable.

I might also make a list where we don't consider the SF or corridor quotes.

JKBart
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Kyp Durron
4. Anakin Skywalker (kinda, tho in Force only he will usually lose because of shit mastery)
5. Mace Windu
6. Jacen Solo
7. Revan
8. Galen Marek
9/10. Jedi Dooku/Outlander

NewGuy01
1. Anakin
2. Yoda
3. Kenobi
4. Luke

the rest is debatable

JKBart
Originally posted by NewGuy01
1. Anakin
2. Yoda
3. Kenobi
4. Luke

the rest is debatable

skillz likes adderall too

MoT-MoT
Originally posted by JKBart
skillz likes adderall too
yeah wtf dmb is inquiring too

Emperordmb
1. Luke
2. Yoda
3. Windu
4. Anakin
5./6./7. Kyp/Galen/Starkiller
8. KOTOR Revan
9. Jedi Dooku

IDK, Jacen fits in anywhere from 8-10, but idk where

Sorry ILS, I violated the rules, I did all-out because that was the list most accessible to me and I don't feel like spending time on another one tbh.

ILS
1. Anakin
2. Yoda
3. Kenobi
4. Luke

the rest is debatable I see where you're going with everyone bar Kenobi. What the fug are you saying Sas?

Deronn_solo
1. Luke
2. Yoda
3.Kyp

The rest, I'd have to iron out.

Geistalt
Great list, ILS.

Kurk
I'd consider throwing in Yaddle as number 10/9

Her short build, long ears, and extended lifespan mark her as a member of the same species as Jedi Master Yoda, and Yaddle also shares Yoda's remarkable affinity for the Force.

-- Ultimate Star Wars

AncientPower
1.Luke
2.Yoda
3.Revan
4.Anakin
5.Kyp
6.Windu
7.Hotlander
8.Kenobi
9.Galen Marek
10.Meetra Surik

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
1.Luke
2.Yoda
3.Revan
4.Anakin
5.Kyp
6.Windu
7.Hotlander
8.Kenobi
9.Galen Marek
10.Meetra Surik

I thought you were an Anakin wanker?

AncientPower
KF!Vader =/= Anakin

JKBart
Originally posted by AncientPower
1.Luke
2.Yoda
3.Revan
4.Anakin
5.Kyp
6.Windu
7.Hotlander
8.Kenobi
9.Galen Marek
10.Meetra Surik ~hey, this list is actually legit

The Ellimist
~hey, this list is actually legit

The Corridors quote puts TPM Mace above Revan, so not legit.

AncientPower
No it doesn't, kek. The Temple was destroyed and redesigned twice over before Bane's time. Better yet DeAgostini confirmed Revan and ANY Jedi not predating the Fact Files aren't considered.

LordOfTheLight
Jedi Dooku, or even Cade being placed above Obi Wan is disgusting, to say the least.

JKBart
Originally posted by The Ellimist
The Corridors quote puts TPM Mace above Revan, so not legit. eh, it's still a quote that can be fought, not some fugged up denial, and Revan has better Force feats etc; it's not something that doesn't make sense and can't be debated for more than 5 sentences, so it's acceptable for me

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Jedi Dooku, or even Cade being placed above Obi Wan is disgusting, to say the least.

Why Dooku? I can see your grievance with Cade, though.

The Ellimist
it's not something that doesn't make sense and can't be debated for more than 5 sentences, so it's acceptable for me

lol

The Ellimist

I can actually see RotS Obi Wan being above Revan.

LordOfTheLight
To TW-Because there are extensive arguments to place him reasonably close to Dooku( or at least, not far off from him) even as of ROTS. Never mind a Dooku who grew "infinitely more powerful", and was introduced to power "beyond his wildest fantasies" to that level, from TPM.

Obi Wan has been misrepresented a lot, and I seriously mean-"a lot", in that regard as of late. And I really haven't had the time to set the record straight.

The Ellimist
Because there are extensive arguments to place him reasonably close to Dooku even as of ROTS. Never mind a Dooku who grew "infinitely more powerful", and was introduced to power "beyond his wildest fantasies".

Obi Wan has been misrepresented a lot, and I seriously mean-"a lot", in that regard as of late.. Without exaggerating one bit, I can comfortably say it is the equivalent of wearing blinkers. And I really haven't had the time to set the record straight.

Well Obi Wan may be close to Dooku as a duelist but there's likely still a non-trivial gap in Force ability.

But yeah, lots of ways to say Obi Wan > Revan especially since Obi Wan appears to be above Jedi Dooku. I would push Obi Wan up my list below Jacen then:

1. Luke
2. Anakin
3. Yoda
4. Kyp
5. Mace
6. Galen
7. Jacen
8. Obi Wan
9. Dooku
10. Revan

LordOfTheLight
I can actually see RotS Obi Wan being above Revan.

Not with the SF quote, he isn't.

Though that quote seems retarded enough to me as it is so who knows.

LordOfTheLight
Noticeable gap? Non-trivial gap? Sure.

Vast gap? Not at all.

I kind of agree with your list, except I am still not sure on Revan's placement.

The Ellimist
Not with the SF quote, he isn't.

Though that quote seems retarded enough to me as it is so who knows.

Well the corridors quote says TPM Mace > Revan so we just have to put Kun way below Obi Wan.

That sounds weird because of forum consensus, but aside from JA which is a much larger conversation, none of Kun's feats in TotJ really solidly establish that he's above Obi Wan by RotS, certainly not enough for me to toss those quotes out.

LordOfTheLight
And I would place Yoda above Anakin. If only marginally.

The Ellimist
1. Anakin
2. Yoda
3. Kenobi
4. Luke

the rest is debatable

I know you're trolling but I guess you agree that Dooku > Revan.

LordOfTheLight
Well the corridors quote says TPM Mace > Revan so we just have to put Kun way below Obi Wan.

That sounds weird because of forum consensus, but aside from JA which is a much larger conversation, none of Kun's feats in TotJ really solidly establish that he's above Obi Wan by RotS, certainly not enough for me to toss those quotes out.

Actually, about 60% of Obi Wan's hype is still not widely known( or probably even unknown).

The Ellimist
I agree that RotS Obi Wan >>> Exar Kun would be weird if we were talking about TCW Obi Wan. But given that Anakin massively improves between TCW and RotS, it isn't implausible that Obi Wan does by some degree as well, enough that you can't lowball him from TCW. By RotS Obi Wan scales really well against Anakin and Dooku, with some nice Stover wank-prose to go on top of it all.

LordOfTheLight
Indeed, we have a record of Obi Wan's power increasing tremendously in a matter of weeks after he faces grueling challenges.

The outer rim sieges, after DD, where Obi Wan has to fight continuous war for 6 whole months certainly would be the most grueling phase of the war. And given that it lasts for 6 whole months( as opposed to that other instance which lasted for just a week) yeah, Obi Wan has some pretty enormous scaling.

But right now you are still quoting the ROTS novel. Which is what I mean. There are far better sources of hype for Obi Wan.

The Ellimist
I'd be interested smile

LordOfTheLight
Will get back to you in a few hours in a PM.

AncientPower
LMFAO @ any of those people being near Kun at all.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS

In terms of power, we're ignoring stuff like Force mastery, skill, precision, dueling etc. Just raw power, in whatever form it takes.

Oh, I didn't see this. In that case, Kenobi might be a spot or two lower.

Haschwalth
So much cancer in one thread.

Freedon Nadd
Luke>Revan? Then, DE Palps>Valk?

Azronger
1. Luke
2. Anakin
3. Yoda
4. Mace
5. Galen

Geistalt
Sabers:
1. Luke
2. Yoda
3. Anakin / Mace
4. Anakin / Mace
5. Obi-Wan
6. Jacen / Jaina / Starkiller(s)
7. Jacen / Jaina / Starkiller(s)
8. Jacen / Jaina / Starkiller(s)
9. Dooku / Revan
10. Dooku / Revan

Geistalt
Force:
1. Luke
2. Anakin
3. Yoda
4. Kyp Durron
5. Starkiller(s)
6. Mace / Foundry Revan
7. Mace / Foundry Revan
8. Jacen / Jaina
9. Jacen / Jaina
10. Obi-Wan / Dooku

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
This is my preliminary list:

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Mace Windu
5. Kyp Durron
6. Starkiller
7. Jedi Dooku (presuming we take Yoda/Mace corridor quote seriously)
8. Revan (providing we take SF Malak > Kun seriously)
9. Jacen Solo
10. Cade Skywalker

Honourable mentions: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jaina Solo, Hero of Tython, Barsen'thor and all the other Jedi who are too numerous to list.

What's yours?
Very solid list.thumb up Basically how I see it too.

Geistalt
Actually, I've changed my mind. Cade ties with Jacen and Jaina on the Force list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.