Barsen'thor/Hero of Tython > MP Revan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Revan says this to both the Barsen'thor and Hero of Tython.

Thoughts?

Haschwalth
He is referring to not himself but other people, and a long time is around 300 years, so It doesn't prove anything. Only that they are stronger than the Sith, who went to the MP.

Haschwalth
Their would be a Comma between felt and in, if it were meaning himself like this.

"The Force is strong with you, stronger than I've felt, in a long time."

AncientPower
Except he hasn't sensed anyone in a long time but Vitiate and obviously that'd be ridiculous. He's obviously referring to himself.

Nephthys
Dread Masters?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by AncientPower
Except he hasn't sensed anyone in a long time but Vitiate and obviously that'd be ridiculous. He's obviously referring to himself.

Nah, he then goes on to say another, in reference to Meetra, he is clearly out of it.
Not to mention he has been heavily drained, as he could barely walk.

So even if the Jedi knight/consular was, it's not much of an achievement, as Meetra was literally saying Revan's strength was failing, and was literally relying on Meetra for strength.

He is not comparable to even his Foundry self tbh.

Haschwalth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FraOVtPt59M

0:36 onwards

Haschwalth
Also a side note, Meetra still had faith that Revan could of stopped Vitiate, even after the first encounter, interesting.

@Darthant66 what do you think of this?

Freedon Nadd
It gauges your player?

AncientPower
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Nah, he then goes on to say another, in reference to Meetra, he is clearly out of it.
Not to mention he has been heavily drained, as he could barely walk.

So even if the Jedi knight/consular was, it's not much of an achievement, as Meetra was literally saying Revan's strength was failing, and was literally relying on Meetra for strength.

He is not comparable to even his Foundry self tbh.

You're missing the point. He says their strength in the Force is stronger than he's felt in a long time. If it referred to others then it can't be Vitiate or the Dread Masters as we know both are vastly more powerful than either Jedi protag. Therefore referring to Meetra Surik. But, that makes no sense, as we know the only other people he's sensed in any form is, as I've said, the Emperor and the Dread Masters. Meetra, Nyriss and Scourge aren't as powerful as either of those, neither are 'Thor and the Hero.

It's referring to him. Now, what you want to take from that is entirely up to you.

Haschwalth
You're missing the point. He says their strength in the Force is stronger than he's felt in a long time. If it referred to others then it can't be Vitiate or the Dread Masters as we know both are vastly more powerful than either Jedi protag. Therefore referring to Meetra Surik. But, that makes no sense, as we know the only other people he's sensed in any form is, as I've said, the Emperor and the Dread Masters. Meetra, Nyriss and Scourge aren't as powerful as either of those, neither are 'Thor and the Hero.

It's referring to him. Now, what you want to take from that is entirely up to you.

Mhmm, but as I expanded in, it doesn't matter if it does, because this is a drained/Insane/split/Completely ****ed Revan who could barely walk when he said that, who was a shadow of his former self, not even comparable to his foundry version. Tbh, if it does. It makes even more reason to why he lost on the foundry.

But frankly this Makes the HoT/Consular nowhere near comparable to a Normal Revan.

AncientPower
I never claimed otherwise, as you can see I put MP Revan.

Haschwalth
I never claimed otherwise, as you can see I put MP Revan.

I'll drop it.

I personally see no point, in this thread, as It doesn't prove much IMO
Sorry if I seem aggressive.

MythLord
'Thor and HoT > Novel Vitiate, confirmed.

AncientPower
I believe it only reinforces how fvcked Revan was.

darthbane77
It just means that they were stronger than anyone Revan had personally encountered in a very long time.

You're reading too much into it.

FreshestSlice
No, it means after being drained for 300 years, he was failing strength wise. Which is the entire premise of those two flashpoints. This is not an impressive accomplishment by the protags here, but it is pretty impressive that people who have no idea what they're talking about continue to speak on matters they couldn't possibly understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.