Wakanda vs. Asgard all out power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
I know this has been done before, but what is the consensus of who wins this if an all out war between Asgard and Wakanda happened?

tkitna
Asgard would destroy Wakanda.

ShadowFyre
Spite

DarkSaint85
Asgard casually.

SWblayde938
how is this spite

SquallX
Originally posted by SWblayde938
how is this spite

The better question is, how is it not?

bluewaterrider
Make Thanagar, which has anti-magic Nth metal, the opponent of Asgard.

Then you might get a decent fight.

SWblayde938
its important to remember that Wakanda has a skyfather being to combat Odin

Bast

ShadowFyre
Odin would mop the floor with multiple skyfathers. He is at the very top of the skyfathers list.

Damborgson
Asgard, with a lesser skyfather like Thor at the time, subjugated the planet, let alone just Wakanda.

MrMind
can black panther use the power of tiger god?

playa1258
Asgard ftw.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Odin would mop the floor with multiple skyfathers.
Like he did against Zeus?
https://s17.postimg.org/q0qfolh9n/image.jpg
Oh wait................ wink

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
The better question is, how is it not?
Go by the definition of the word.

If it wasnt done with malicious intent, its not spite.

TethAdamTheRock
This is Movies right?

riv6672
^^^Shouldnt be.

Also, Asgard FTW.

SWblayde938
is Bast as powerful as Odin?

riv6672
^^^haha no.

abhilegend
Odin would mop the floor with multiple skyfathers. He is at the very top of the skyfathers list.
Odin has never beaten a single head of a pantheon straight up much less multiple ones.

abhilegend
is Bast as powerful as Odin?
No

tkitna
Asgards plan against Galactus - Odin fights him
Wakandas contingency against Galactus - Flee

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Odin has never beaten a single head of a pantheon straight up much less multiple ones. Cul
Zelia

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Cul
Zelia
Cul isn't a head of pantheon.

Zelia was injured by Thor before Odin drained her.

celeyhyga17
Technically Cul was next in line. One-eye basically usurped the throne.

Who do u think imprisoned Majeston Zelia and the rest of the Dark Gods?

krisblaze
Cul isn't a head of pantheon.

Zelia was injured by Thor before Odin drained her.

Cul was the rightful head of the norse pantheon

abhilegend
Technically Cul was next in line. One-eye basically usurped the throne.

Who do u think imprisoned Majeston Zelia and the rest of the Dark Gods?
Heir to the throne does not means you have the power. When Serpent returned in Fear Itself at full power Odin shit himself and ran away to Asgard.

Odin fought the dark gods with an entire army. It wasn't just him who defeated Zelia. Originally posted by krisblaze
Cul was the rightful head of the norse pantheon
So is Angela after Odin and Hercules after Zeus. He didn't had the power at that time.

Neither did Odin for that matter until Vil and Ve sacrificed themselves to beat Surtur and merged with Odin.

SWblayde938
so where does Bast rank in power

she isn't as powerful as Odin but is she a mid tier skyfather at least?

abhilegend
No feats to consider at that level too.

krisblaze
Neither did Odin for that matter until Vil and Ve sacrificed themselves to beat Surtur and merged with Odin.
Yes, so ultimately the "head of a pantheon" title doesn't really mean much.

abhilegend
You can say that. But of all the talks of Odin being at the top of skyfather level, he has surprisingly few fights with skyfather levels.

It's just power scaling and a few out of context feats. His best fight had him losing to a death god and then winning with a lot of struggle.

krisblaze
We made up the Skyfather tier though, using Odin as a gauge.

celeyhyga17
Heir to the throne does not means you have the power. When Serpent returned in Fear Itself at full power Odin shit himself and ran away to Asgard.

Odin fought the dark gods with an entire army. It wasn't just him who defeated Zelia.
So is Angela after Odin and Hercules after Zeus. He didn't had the power at that time.

He was still powerful. He was All-father. It just means Odin > Cul skyfather.

Lol.. "Asgard had fallen."
It was Only Odin left to fight against Zelia and her entire army. Odin was down, but got a second win after seeing Thor continue to struggle.

He beat what remained of the Dark Gods including their skymother.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
We made up the Skyfather tier though, using Odin as a gauge.
It's bullshit though.

abhilegend
He was still powerful. He was All-father. It just means Odin > Cul skyfather.

Lol.. "Asgard had fallen."
It was Only Odin left to fight against Zelia and her entire army. Odin was down, but got a second win after seeing Thor continue to struggle.

He beat what remained of the Dark Gods including their skymother.
What made Cul a skyfather as shown in New Mutants?

The entire Asgard army got a second wind. There was nothing shown how he defeated them when early Perrikus was beating him.

It could be a lot of things. That's the situation for off panel fights.

celeyhyga17
What made Cul a skyfather as shown in New Mutants?

The entire Asgard army got a second wind. There was nothing shown how he defeated them when early Perrikus was beating him.

It could be a lot of things. That's the situation for off panel fights.
So wait. Wut are u asking now? Did u just move the goalpost? Or were u asking for literal pantheon heads he's beaten and not what krisblazeeblah just explained to u?

Because if ure asking for forum considered skyfathers then u already know the answer.
But I'm pretty sure u meant literal pantheon heads because u even mentioned the word "pantheon" earlier to signal distinction. I had a feeling u were being specific thinking that u would pigeonhole Odin in hopes of diminishing him I guess...? As per usual....?

However u erred here my friend. Ure not winning this.

They had lost. Asgardians were virtually beaten. Even if there were leftover fodder Asgardians still fighting, do u think they had the ability to beat a skymother?
He beat them and won. Give it up.

riv6672
Catching up here, trying to figure out my next post (if any). You saved me some time.

TheHulkster
Cul
Zelia

For all practical purposes, Uthana Thoth.

celeyhyga17
Odin blasted him right b4 Thor cleaved yggdy. Inconclusive.

TheHulkster
Thela and Phanto have to attack Odin from behind to get him off of Uthana. Uthana is helpless against Odin until then.

abhilegend
So wait. Wut are u asking now? Did u just move the goalpost? Or were u asking for literal pantheon heads he's beaten and not what krisblazeeblah just explained to u?

Because if ure asking for forum considered skyfathers then u already know the answer.
But I'm pretty sure u meant literal pantheon heads because u even mentioned the word "pantheon" earlier to signal distinction. I had a feeling u were being specific thinking that u would pigeonhole Odin in hopes of diminishing him I guess...? As per usual....?

They had lost. Asgardians were virtually beaten. Even if there were leftover fodder Asgardians still fighting, do u think they had the ability to beat a skymother?
He beat them and won. Give it up.
And how did he beat them up after getting beaten by a God of power and not even Zelia, huh?

He suddenly got several times more powerful?

celeyhyga17
Dynamic style like his son

One Big Mob

He beat them and won. Give it up. What the shit is going on with your typing here?

celeyhyga17
U've been gone long. Style is the same.

One Big Mob
Looks like we'll be adding another to the ignore list soon.

abhilegend
Dynamic style like his son
His son is the Hulk?

celeyhyga17
His son is the Hulk?
Anyways....

Odin has never beaten a single head of a pantheon straight up much less multiple ones.

Cul
Zelia

abhilegend
He was never shown beating Zelia on his own. Only that the dark gods were repelled.

Zelia easily defeated Odin but he was weakened.

Cul wasn't a head of pantheon.

celeyhyga17
He was never shown beating Zelia on his own. Only that the dark gods were repelled.

Ugghhh.. Why are u arguing this Abhi?

Though it happened off-panel, after their defeat under his hands he forcefully banished the Dark Gods including their matriarch(Majeston Zelia) to some "barren corner of the universe". If that's not beating the skymother of an opposing pantheon, I don't know what is.
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1998/Issue-9?id=8365&quality=hq#21
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1998/Issue-9?id=8365&quality=hq#22
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1998/Issue-9?id=8365&quality=hq#23

As for Cul, he was for all intents and purposes the head of a pantheon .
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Mighty-Thor-2011/Issue-7?id=31366&quality=hq#3

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Mighty-Thor-2011/Issue-7?id=31366&quality=hq#7
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Mighty-Thor-2011/Issue-7?id=31366&quality=hq#8

It wasn't until Odin had defeated him in single combat that Odin himself had become the All-Father.
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Mighty-Thor-2011/Issue-7?id=31366&quality=hq#19
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Mighty-Thor-2011/Issue-7?id=31366&quality=hq#20
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Mighty-Thor-2011/Issue-7?id=31366&quality=hq#21

Rage.Of.Olympus

Cul was definitely Skyfather in power and was actually the King of Asgard after Bor passed before the current Universe.

Zelia was defeated by Odin after Thor blasted her with his god blast and her entire race was banished. Thor had struck her, but she had absorbed a majority of the Odin Force, on top of her own power, AND had the power of her entire pantheon.

She was a Skyfather by like 3 different definitions.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by krisblaze
We made up the Skyfather tier though, using Odin as a gauge. Here on this website?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Here on this website? Kissgayz himself is the reason you hear that term anywhere on the net. One day he was talking about how envious he was that Skyfathers used to take in young pubescent consorts to bare their children, and the term just stuck and spread like wildfire.

gauntlet o doom
so where does Bast rank in power

she isn't as powerful as Odin but is she a mid tier skyfather at least?

As part of the Egyptian pantheon headed by Osiris, I'd say she ranks as a 'regular' god along the lines of Apollo, Thor, Ares... etc.

abhilegend
Ugghhh.. Why are u arguing this Abhi?

Though it happened off-panel, after their defeat under his hands he forcefully banished the Dark Gods including their matriarch(Majeston Zelia) to some "barren corner of the universe". If that's not beating the skymother of an opposing pantheon, I don't know what is.
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1998/Issue-9?id=8365&quality=hq#21
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1998/Issue-9?id=8365&quality=hq#22
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1998/Issue-9?id=8365&quality=hq#23

So no telling of how it happened, just that it happened.

So no, he wasn't a head of a pantheon then? Good to know.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cul was definitely Skyfather in power and was actually the King of Asgard after Bor passed before the current Universe.

Was he now? Any feats from him that suggests he was skyfather level?

So that tells me she wasn't that much powerful if Thor blasted through her.

Jurgens didn't had much power difference between Thor and Odin anyway. They performed almost exactly against Perrikus for example.

Uh-huh. Thor is multi skyfather then for blasting through her. Right?

celeyhyga17

You need help my friend. I'm serious.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

So top of the skyfather chain Odin has defeated what, a single skyfather (Zelia) (off panel no less) who was seriously damaged by Thor himself while she was amped to a huge degree?

And Thorbags think Darkseid isn't a skyfather, eh?

riv6672

Not accepting examples except a carefully worded narrowly specific one isnt good debating, its just a way to ignore presented evidence a be smug about it.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

So top of the skyfather chain Odin has defeated what, a single skyfather (Zelia) (off panel no less) who was seriously damaged by Thor himself while she was amped to a huge degree?

And Thorbags think Darkseid isn't a skyfather, eh?
Wut r u going on about?

U made a claim that Odin has never beaten a pantheon head. I gave two valid examples. Now ure having a conniption shouting Darkseid and Thorbags...

Have a snickers

Bentley
Odin headbutts Wakanda.

/thread

krisblaze
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Kissgayz himself is the reason you hear that term anywhere on the net. One day he was talking about how envious he was that Skyfathers used to take in young pubescent consorts to bare their children, and the term just stuck and spread like wildfire.

Bran plz go

abhilegend
Wut r u going on about?

U made a claim that Odin has never beaten a pantheon head. I gave two valid examples. Now ure having a conniption shouting Darkseid and Thorbags...

Have a snickers
Zelia is an off panel fight with no indication as to how she was defeated.

panthergod
Tchalla channels the Tiger God.. Stomps Asgard easily.

Wakanda Forever

celeyhyga17
Her entire army/pantheon including her were forcefully thrown away to a "distant corner of the universe". For eons she couldn't even escape that prison. Seriously... Not sure why it's not adding up for you.

As for Cul, who do u think Odin, Vili, and Ve were to him? Who do you think Skadi, Nul, Kuurth, Angrir, Skirn, Greithoth, Nerkkod, Mokk, and all other Asgardians under him were if not a pantheon?

After all he was All-Father.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L2WQjNuBfFc/VN4Kj73oR9I/AAAAAAAIAMA/XhDxMxB4nhQ/s1600/p1_25%2Bcopy.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CJRhelkVSAg/VN4Kkmsp-FI/AAAAAAAIAMM/361K8Ypzz_s/s1600/p1_26%2Bcopy.jpg

tkitna
Wut r u going on about?

Have a snickers

laughing

riv6672
Wut r u going on about?

Have a snickers

laughing

ShadowFyre
Anything Thor related must be downplayed and lose at all costs. Never gets old

zopzop
Anything Thor related must be downplayed and lose at all costs. Never gets old
He's not lying though. Cul isn't and was never (unless I'm mistaken) the head of a pantheon. He did beat Zeila though. So that's at least 1.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
He's not lying though. Cul isn't and was never (unless I'm mistaken) the head of a pantheon. He did beat Zeila though. So that's at least 1.
what was he the head of?

Damborgson

https://i.imgur.com/MNvILy0.jpg

Cul was the leader of Aesheim (Earth), inhabited by Gods. I can't imagine what else it'd be.

abhilegend
Her entire army/pantheon including her were forcefully thrown away to a "distant corner of the universe". For eons she couldn't even escape that prison. Seriously... Not sure why it's not adding up for you.

And how did he do this after he was beaten by just one of the dark gods?

He was heir to the throne. He wasn't yet a skyfather.

riv6672
^^^thats so damn funny. laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus

Cul the first king of new asgard. He literally whipped up a Dark Asgard and was shown to be in charge in a flashback. He became the Serpent as he fed on fear and consolidated his rule.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Was he now? Any feats from him that suggests he was skyfather level?

So that tells me she wasn't that much powerful if Thor blasted through her.

Jurgens didn't had much power difference between Thor and Odin anyway. They performed almost exactly against Perrikus for example.

Uh-huh. Thor is multi skyfather then for blasting through her. Right?

Ah shit sorry, I forgot. Good showings for Thor just means everyone else was shit, my bad.

Jurgen's wrote the King Thor story arc and had a huge gap between King Thor and regular Thor in potential power....He had Odin on a completely different level even on a physical level at base. Odin was unhurt while completely drained from a blast by Zelia that threatened even the Destroyer...

celeyhyga17
And how did he do this after he was beaten by just one of the dark gods?

He was heir to the throne. He wasn't yet a skyfather.
And how did he what? What are u going on about? Bottom line Zelia was thrown out by Odin and trapped for eons.

So he went from this...
https://baamzs.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/51.jpg
https://baamzs.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/61.jpg

To this...
https://baamzs.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/171.jpg

...And never became a skyfather even though he had commanded armies of gods frim the time he was a young to an aged god? facepalm

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Ah shit sorry, I forgot. Good showings for Thor just means everyone else was shit, my bad.

Isn't that your default position regarding Superman?

Odin was shit under Jurgens.

Jurgens had bloodaxe kill Desak in one hit by King Thor. He had Odin threatened by a pillow to the face, exhausted by just healing Thor and sending an army to earth and Gladiator defeat Tarene who was explicitly a peer of Odin and Perrikus defeat Odin.

He wrote perhaps the weakest Odin of any Thor writer except Conway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.