Blade (Snipes) vs Black Panther (Boseman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2016/05/27/09/blade-marvel-snipes.jpg

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/026/985/2985026/marvels-black-panther-costume-details.jpg

Fight in an empty city.

1. Standard Equipment round

2. Pure h2h, no suits or other equipment or weapons.

One Big Mob
I haven't seen BP, but I kow for a fact he gets called a mothafukka here

CosmicComet
I haven't seen BP yet either, next weekend for sure.

I won't lie though I'm rooting for Blade here.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I haven't seen BP yet either, next weekend for sure.

I won't lie though I'm rooting for Blade here. thumb up

Let's hope a non partisan ebony expert shows up to school us on this topic.

krisblaze
I'm here.

Blade wins.

SquallX

CosmicComet
And what about the second round without the suits?

SquallX

spetznaz

spetznaz
As an aside ...the three Blade movies were ahead of their time. Often underrated, but quite good. Way ahead of their time.

SquallX
Originally posted by spetznaz
As an aside ...the three Blade movies were ahead of their time. Often underrated, but quite good. Way ahead of their time.

Blade 1,2 where can better than Panther actually.

Flyattractor
Yeah. BP probably takes the Maj simply due to his suit of Magical Macguffin Metal.

Vanguard
Blade wouldn't even be cool if it weren't for Wesley Snipes. Who would care about him? He'd still be wearing those parachute pants and that members only jacket.

https://s14.postimg.org/oi1ncvgh9/ZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

celeyhyga17
1. BP... The kinetic absorbing suit owns.
2. Blade I guess?

carthage
Tchalla wins solely due to his suit absorbing his damage and blasting Blade back long enough for him to down him and gut him

r2: Blade is way too durable for Tchalla to win without his suit.

SSJGGogeta
Tbh, you're all giving round 1 to BP for a totally stupid reason.

His suit can absorb kinetic energy, and shoot it back as a localized, mini-explosion, yeah.

That doesn't change the fact that T'challa is an absolutely TERRIBLE fighter when put against someone of equal terms. The only time he wins his fights are when he either A. Is able to overpower someone/exploit his BP blessing, or B. When he uses some sort of BS assistance like a train and vibranium disrupter.

Blade is going to see through him, right off the bat. Sure, T'challa might get off a vibranium force pulse, but Blade is a good enough fighter to keep going after that, overwhelm T'challa, and break his limbs with submissions. Blade is definitely on par with him in terms of strength, I'd say. T'challa gets about one impressive feat in the movie, and Blade can still be argued capable of replicating/outdoing it.

The deciding factor here is going to be experience, and fighting skill. Blade is a FAR more skilled fighter, and an expert martial artist. T'challa right now is essentially just a guy with superhuman strength, speed, reaction, and durability.

The vibranium suit with be impossible for Blade to penetrate, but he could and would still figure out that he needs to put BP in submissions and break his limbs, or even snap his neck.

I'm giving both of these to Blade, even though his standard equipment is basically useless in the first round, making this essentially Blade with no weapons vs. BP with full equipment in the first round, and Blade with no weapons vs. BP without full equipment in the second round.

Blade takes the majority on both of these.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.