Karate Kid (With the powers of Superman) run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1. Hercules
2. Unworthy Thor
3. He-Man
4. Jane Thor
5. Zod
6. Hulk

RealityWarper
Stops at unworthy Thor.

Kryptonians are vulnerable to magic attacks. :/

Jmanghan
Karate Kid as he was could take Kryptonians, he clears.

Also wtf is this ordering.

He-Man > Hulk.

Digi
Clears with ease. I had this problem in an old amalgam tourney: I don't think people realize how exponentially more powerful certain abilities would be when paired with KK's precision and skill. As soon as KK acclimates to the increased stats, he'd be untouchable and scarily powerful even by herald standards.

8swords
Originally posted by Digi
Clears with ease. I had this problem in an old amalgam tourney: I don't think people realize how exponentially more powerful certain abilities would be when paired with KK's precision and skill. As soon as KK acclimates to the increased stats, he'd be untouchable and scarily powerful even by herald standards.

kinda remembered the scan where superman fought the syndicate trinity..
with that in mind, he clears..

MrMind
hell, karate kid at his absolute best doesn't need superman's power to beat most on the list, also list is out of order hulk should be at 3 and zod should be at 5

Digi
Originally posted by MrMind
hell, karate kid at his absolute best doesn't need superman's power to beat most on the list,

He's great, but his best feats have him hanging around for a while with people in this tier. He has nothing to suggest he could put them down without an amp. And yes, I've seen the PC Kryptonian scans, among his other high-end stuff. So if we take that version of him (which is a somewhat big if; OP doesn't specify, but it would potentially make a big difference), he wouldn't be laughed off the stage, but he also wouldn't have a legitimate shot at anyone on the list.

DarkSaint85
Yeah people don't realize how easily he clears.

8swords
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah people don't realize how easily he clears.

until you see who the OP is?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by 8swords
until you see who the OP is? Theres many people here who doesnt think he clears

DarkSaint85
I only see one, a guy who is currently banned....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.