Just how powerful in the Force was Adas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
We know he ruled Korriban for nearly 300 of years. He fought the Rakatans with his battle-ax and died after their defeat. But just how powerful he was in the Force?
Or did they steal Rakatan ships to counter the Rakatans' presence? Though, I don't think the Rakatans would risk to give any bit of their technology to anyone.

Imagine if he(and his people) fought the Rakatans only through the use of the Force. That would make Adas one of the baddests Force users in the galaxy.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Star%20Wars/King_Adas.jpg

MythLord
He's obviously exceptionally powerful, the only problem is the era where all his hype comes from is an era of unknowns, weaklings and barely developed Force users. He shouldn't be beyond the original exiles, I wager.

Deronn_solo
We have nothing but rudimentary hype to go by, hardly enough to place him in a concrete niche

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord
He's obviously exceptionally powerful, the only problem is the era where all his hype comes from is an era of unknowns, weaklings and barely developed Force users. He shouldn't be beyond the original exiles, I wager.

His reign was before the Jedi Exiles. And the Rakatans still had an awesome technology. I doubt he wasn't, at least, the strongest Force-user at that time or close to it.

Nephthys
He's probably closer to Sidious than Dooku.

Freedon Nadd
What if he is greater than Sidious? This guy fought Rakatans with his battle-axe and a bunch of other peeps. I mean it's like watching Vader taking on Sidious' forces and almost pwning it.

Trocity
Yeah he is probably better than Sids, he wields a big axe after all.

Zenwolf

This tbh.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah he is probably better than Sids, he wields a big axe after all.

What he did would be similar if Sidious would try to face the Jedi Order with a bunch of fellas.

S_W_LeGenD
I would rank him below the Exiles.

MythLord
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
His reign was before the Jedi Exiles. And the Rakatans still had an awesome technology. I doubt he wasn't, at least, the strongest Force-user at that time or close to it.

I don't doubt he is the supreme Force user of his time. But... his time is filled with a bunch of unknown and pretty weak cucks, awesome technology nothwithstanding.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I would rank him below the Exiles.

Why would you?

Freedon Nadd
I don't doubt he is the supreme Force user of his time. But... his time is filled with a bunch of unknown and pretty weak cucks, awesome technology nothwithstanding.

The Rakatans were anything but weak was not of them. If Adas wasn't the baddest of the baddest he and his people wouldn't have been able to drive off the Rakatans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.