Alpha Flight Vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/FV7t804.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/g3lIY70.jpg

-K-M-
Whoa what justice league team is that? New justice league dark? And who is the big floating head?

Zack M

carver9
Lol @ this fight.

tkitna
Starro? A good guy? Tell me more.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by -K-M-
Whoa what justice league team is that? New justice league dark? And who is the big floating head? Celestials

Originally posted by tkitna
Starro? A good guy? Tell me more. Likely he redeems himself at the end of Metal. Maybe OS does as well.

Him not needing facehuggers anymore probably lessens his evil value, and they might depower him (though he was self stated to be the most powerful tp in the universe). If they don't however...
His team minus Martian Manhunter and maybe Starfire is pretty stacked though. Everyone is an S name minus that loser MM as well.

Either way it looks like a Marvel vs Capcom cover

beatboks
Shaman, Talisman, Snowbird, and Guardian (at his peak) should be more than capable of taking any of those separate team line ups.

If the thread is asking vs all those line ups simultainiously than obviously its a spite/bait thread.

krisblaze
Shaman stops time and then ???

abhilegend
Flash oneshots him?

DarkSaint85
Flash isn't there.

I think Fate would one shot him.

Bentley
Starro should be a mainstay member of the Justice League. When one of the member gets b_tchy he just facehuggs them and moves on with their mission.

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Flash isn't there.

I think Fate would one shot him.

laughing out loud

-Pr-
Really getting tired of DCs insistence on putting villains in the JL.

Bentley
Originally posted by -Pr-
Really getting tired of DCs insistence on putting villains in the JL.

Yeah, they just want to go edgy. At least Starro has a lot of history with the League, so I can see what they tried to do with him.

I want Lois in the League.

-Pr-
TBH, all joking aside I wouldn't be opposed to that if they made her useful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.