What will Thrawn do to Pryce?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
A very scary scene here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qMPWzM2Hp4

The only other time we've seen Thrawn lose his composure before was when Slavin insulted Hera's Kalkikori, but even then he quickly regained it.

I'd be shitting my pants right now if I were Pryce.

Galan007
^ Loved that scene... It was one of the few times we've ever seen Arihnda's inept/arrogant ass legitimately terrified. thumb up

Anyway, Thrawn's TIE-Defender project was already on the chopping block, as Krennic was pleading with Palpatine to divert ALL funding to his own Death Star project. However, Tarkin was able to arrange a one-on-one meeting between Thrawn and Palpatine, in order for Thrawn to prove why his project was more valuable to the Empire than Krennic's -- and evidently this meeting went quite well for Thrawn.

...Then, literally right after Thrawn went to bat for his project's superiority in front of the Emperor himself, Pryce goes and compromises the entire project by destroying all the fuel stores on Lothal(which subsequently made Thrawn look like a fool in the eyes of the Emperor.)

So yeah, Thrawn's frothing angry right now(and for good reason.) I hope he strips Pryce of all formal rank and sends her to work in the mines of Lothal with the other slaves and such -- for her that would be a fate worse than death. thumb up

Darth Abonis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.