Storm Shadow vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Storm is always riding Snake Eyes shadow, but how well can he do against Daredevil?

1st round : Anything goes city alley fight.

2nd round: h2h only

cdtm
Storm Shadow > Snake Eyes imo.

He beats Matt.

leonidas
why would you say that? se has literally beaten him in every incarnation, multiple times. how many times does someone have to beat someone to prove they are better?

as for the thread, i'd probably take matt for a small majority. these guys are all pretty close though so all the battles would be extremely close.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
why would you say that? se has literally beaten him in every incarnation, multiple times. how many times does someone have to beat someone to prove they are better?

as for the thread, i'd probably take matt for a small majority. these guys are all pretty close though so all the battles would be extremely close.

SS is usually mind screwed though.

In the series right after Marvel, in his right mind he had the upper hand over Snakeeyes (Who *ahem* also wasn't in his right mind. In fairness.)

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
SS is usually mind screwed though.

In the series right after Marvel, in his right mind he had the upper hand over Snakeeyes (Who *ahem* also wasn't in his right mind. In fairness.) and then in their last fight in IDW, Snake Eyes beat him down like it was nothing and neither of them were being mind controlled. The Hard Master, Soft Master, and Stormshadow have all outright said that Snake Eyes is superior to Stormshadow. The only person that seems to be unwilling to accept this is you.

RadZoa
Daredevil should win this quite easily

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
and then in their last fight in IDW, Snake Eyes beat him down like it was nothing and neither of them were being mind controlled. The Hard Master, Soft Master, and Stormshadow have all outright said that Snake Eyes is superior to Stormshadow. The only person that seems to be unwilling to accept this is you.

They say the same thing about Beta Ray Bill and Thor.

Bill > Thor, imo. thumb up

deathslash
They say the same thing about Beta Ray Bill and Thor.

Bill > Thor, imo. thumb up hey man, if you don't want to accept the established facts, that's ok.

cdtm
hey man, if you don't want to accept the established facts, that's ok.

PIS.

Just like Martian Manhunter will always be > Superman, so will Stormshadow be infinitely cooler then Snakeeyes. At least he can talk, and doesn't dress like a leatherslave.

deathslash
PIS.

Just like Martian Manhunter will always be > Superman, so will Stormshadow be infinitely cooler then Snakeeyes. At least he can talk, and doesn't dress like a leatherslave. and now the truth comes out. You think he's better just because you think he's cooler. laughing out loud go ahead and ignore that he wears actual tactical gear.

cdtm
and now the truth comes out. You think he's better just because you think he's cooler. laughing out loud go ahead and ignore that he wears actual tactical gear.

Haha.

No, I never read enough Marvel GI Joe to fall into the Snake Eyes hate phase. The writer of the post Marvel series clearly was in one, because he went out of his way to make him look bad, and even had his villian snark (With a bored expression) "And of course, it's going to come down to you and me."

I just hate how fans downplay Storm Shadow all the time.

deathslash
Haha.

No, I never read enough Marvel GI Joe to fall into the Snake Eyes hate phase. The writer of the post Marvel series clearly was in one, because he went out of his way to make him look bad, and even had his villian snark (With a bored expression) "And of course, it's going to come down to you and me."

I just hate how fans downplay Storm Shadow all the time. Stormshadow's awesome, but he's simply not as awesome as snake eyes.

cdtm
What did you think of the Wraith beatdown?

Felt like a response to Snake Eyes beating Cobra Commander in power armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.