Sebastian Shaw vs Slade (Ikon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Vanguard
Slizzy

no contest.

cdtm
Figured the Ikon suit basically copies Shaws mutant power, what with the bubble getting stronger the more it absorbs energy..

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
Figured the Ikon suit basically copies Shaws mutant power, what with the bubble getting stronger the more it absorbs energy..

Right.

I almost dislike the fact that Slade had the suit taken away. I don't think he'll be getting it back either, what with this upcoming series pitting him against Batman. It would have made an already one sided battle ridiculously one sided.

Zack M
Ikon was only a temporary thing, anyway.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Ikon was only a temporary thing, anyway.

Didn't have to be temporary. Wouldn't have been bad for him to at least to retain it, and whip it out when he needs it.

cdtm
When did he lose it?

I kind of stopped reading about three issues into his new team, with the white outfit. As far as I know, he still had the suit.

Vanguard
When did he lose it?

I kind of stopped reading about three issues into his new team, with the white outfit. As far as I know, he still had the suit.

Isherwood, the inventor, rendered it inert. However, I believe it was activated again. But all in all, Slade hasn't gotten it or used it.

Vanguard
You know it may not mean anything. But on the upcoming Deathstroke #31 cover, Slade is wearing the Ikon suit.

cdtm
Huh.. Thought Power Girl retooled the thing.

Wonder if she can "fix" it for him?

Is Jericho still sporting the advanced version?

Vanguard
Huh.. Thought Power Girl retooled the thing.

Wonder if she can "fix" it for him?

Is Jericho still sporting the advanced version?

I believe he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.