Who is more annoying and overhyped: Failkorion or Stupidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
This is gonna be a rough one.

Azronger
You misspelled "Wankatine"

Freedon Nadd
Wankatine doesn't say anything about Sidious. In fact that should be the Supreme Sheevite's title.

Trocity
Should add Nihiloser to the thread, Freedumb.

Freedon Nadd
I don't add Nihiloser because I don't suck his b***s like you do Stupidious. And if I am Freedumb, then you are Morocity.

deathslash
Ugh, why does one of these threads need to pop up every other week?

Freedon Nadd
Ask Azronger. He started all of this. Happy Dance

Trocity
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I don't add Nihiloser because I don't suck his b***s like you do Stupidious. And if I am Freedumb, then you are Morocity.

http://i.imgur.com/ts6JK.jpg

carthage
Only Temp has earned the royal decree to suck on Sheevs shriveled pallid nutsack

Azronger
He doesn't have a nutsack, Carth.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111282615/5928058-9274796406-57262.png

Unbowed
Valkorion is the same bland anime villain as Sidious but at least he was conceived from the beginning as an uber-powerful character. Sidious started as a decrepit old man who was killed by being thrown in a hole, then they did an about face when they realized how lame he was and tried to make him powerful. So you get tripe like Dark Empire, where the guy who couldn't defend himself from one armed Vader can suddenly open hyperspace wormholes.

It's like polishing a turd.

Emperordmb
Freedon Nadd

Darth Abonis

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Unbowed
Valkorion is the same bland anime villain as Sidious but at least he was conceived from the beginning as an uber-powerful character. Sidious started as a decrepit old man who was killed by being thrown in a hole, then they did an about face when they realized how lame he was and tried to make him powerful. So you get tripe like Dark Empire, where the guy who couldn't defend himself from one armed Vader can suddenly open hyperspace wormholes.

It's like polishing a turd.

*anime triggered!*

Joke aside. Wasn't it stated he harnesses dark side focals to unleash them?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Azronger
He doesn't have a nutsack, Carth.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111282615/5928058-9274796406-57262.png

Censorship?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Freedon Nadd

Umm, we barely hear or see anything about him.

Sinious
Originally posted by Unbowed

It's like polishing a turd. why the effort when this thread is already retarded?

Zentrex
Honesly, the constant complaining about how overhyped they are is the most annoying.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Sinious
why the effort when this thread is already retarded?

And yet Azronger's posts seem completely normal to you. Now that's what I call 'Ironic'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.