The Sith invade marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthPlaguis12
Exar Kan, Darth Plaguis, Darth Sidious, Vader, Darth Bane find themselves in New York, they find themselves pitted against the earths greatest heros, who wins.

These are the legend versions

Sin I AM
scarlet witch, strange, etc solo

spetznaz
Originally posted by Sin I AM

100%. Nothing else to add.

deathslash
The sith should be able to murder pretty much anything that gets in their way. Bane dies though.

DarthPlaguis12
why couldnt Sidious just kill Wanda with a force storm before she gets any offense off or Darth Plaguis cause her own body to mess her up from within

OR

I'm pretty sure one of these could take control of Wanda and use her against strange and the others.

Sidious can pretty much force storm a lot of guys out of there, it's not bfr but kinda an instakill

ALSO...both sidious and bane can essence transfer, so they can just get new bodies

cdtm
Dr. Strange/astral form

Game.set.match.

zopzop
scarlet witch...... etc solo
Scarlet Witch is not soloing this group. Hell, Count Dooku would wreck her.

cdtm
The witch could affect Phoenix avatars. There's no reason at all to think The Forcd confers magic protection.

playa1258
Unless this is the SD.net version they get raped.

Too many heavy hitters on Marvel Earth.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Scarlet Witch is not soloing this group. Hell, Count Dooku would wreck her.

SW would one shot the SW Universe with 3 words. GET that fanboy shit outta here

DarkSaint85
Lol. Marvel rapestomps here.

One Big Mob
Obi Wan and Darth Maul could solo. This group is higher.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Dr. Strange/astral form

Game.set.match. Sidious was capable of manipulating souls. Hell, it took every past Jedi and the force itself to permanently kill him.Originally posted by Sin I AM
SW would one shot the SW Universe with 3 words. GET that fanboy shit outta here show some speed feats.

SSJGGogeta
Lmao @ Obi Wan and Darth Maul beating Hulk, Dr. Strange, Thor, Wolverine, etc.

Any of the characters I just named solo the SW universe, Wolverine taking a while to do so, but still getting the job done.

DarkSaint85
She can slow time down.

DarthPlaguis12
I don't think it's that simple, a lot of what I've said can be applied. Not only that but these guys are pretty fast.

I think they'd have a good chance if they had a good strategy

deathslash
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Lmao @ Obi Wan and Darth Maul beating Hulk, Dr. Strange, Thor, Wolverine, etc.

Any of the characters I just named solo the SW universe, Wolverine taking a while to do so, but still getting the job done. post the feats that makes it possible.Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She can slow time down. post the feats please. Then show that she can think (in order to use her powers) before she gets blitzed, killed, dominated, manipulated, or incapacitated.

DarkSaint85
This is mid blitz from Thor, who was trying to kill her.

https://m.imgur.com/a/6RlcQ

zopzop
SW would one shot the SW Universe with 3 words. GET that fanboy shit outta here
Not before Dooku crushed her skull. And I'm not even a Star Wars fan, let alone fanboy.

Let me make it clear, this team has NO chance against Marvel Earth. But sure as sh|t Scarlet Witch is not soloing them.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This is mid blitz from Thor, who was trying to kill her.

https://m.imgur.com/a/6RlcQ for some reason, I'm having trouble loading it.

DarkSaint85
It shows Scarlet Witch slowing time down mid Thor blitz, and BFRing him.

Then she turns to the reader, winks, and says imagine if they were Sith thumb up

leonidas
is this a serious question? that group against marvel earth? wth? blink

i like how it keeps coming to light that marvel characters have no answer for the force, but they seemingly have an answer to all of marvel's powers like tp/tk or magic. why can't someone just snap the neck of a sith? psionically cloak and hide from them? we always assume the force supersedes other powers. personally i don't see any reason at all to think the door only swings one way.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas

i like how it keeps coming to light that marvel characters have no answer for the force, but they seemingly have an answer to all of marvel's powers like tp/tk or magic. why can't someone just snap the neck of a sith? psionically cloak and hide from them? we always assume the force supersedes other powers. personally i don't see any reason at all to think the door only swings one way.

thumb up

The Force may be zomfg awesome, but Force Users are ****dolls, having the shit beaten out of them by streets and getting anally raped by normal human Mindsets.

deathslash

i like how it keeps coming to light that marvel characters have no answer for the force, but they seemingly have an answer to all of marvel's powers like tp/tk or magic. why can't someone just snap the neck of a sith? psionically cloak and hide from them? we always assume the force supersedes other powers. personally i don't see any reason at all to think the door only swings one way. neck snapping doesn't matter when three members of the group are confirmed to be capable of transferring their spirits over to their enemies bodies, four can manipulate spirits, at least two can summon creatures to fight for them, one can create planet sized black holes, and all of them can mind rape the populace of Earth into fighting for them.

leonidas
i assume they have to be alive to transfer their spirits...? doesn't matter because a few marvel earthers can manipulate/commend spirits, trap them or even kill them permanently. likely dozens of marvel earthers can summon creatures to fight for them. hell, illyana can just port all of them to limbo then a whole dimension can attack them. not sure how they defend against being teleported.... any of the sith have interdimensional teleportation? because if not, magik solos them. and they can all mindrape all of earth? lol? i'd need to see a few scans/proof of any of them mindraping....ANYONE with significant psi defenses let alone anyone in the neighbourhood of the higher order order marvel telepaths, before that intimation is given even the most minimal amounts of consideration. this force-user thing is getting outta hand.

Smurph
Originally posted by deathslash
neck snapping doesn't matter when three members of the group are confirmed to be capable of transferring their spirits over to their enemies bodies, four can manipulate spirits, at least two can summon creatures to fight for them, one can create planet sized black holes, and all of them can mind rape the populace of Earth into fighting for them. Per OP, they start in NYC up against earth's 'greatest heroes'

Do you think their spirit manipulation trumps Strange and Wanda's?

Do you think their TP trumps the X-Men?

Do you think their creature summoning trumps.... you can see where I'm going with this.

And those are all serious questions. I've heard that Legends characters have some impressive telepathy? We could hash out whether or not they'd be able to mindrape Marvel Earth when up against Emma, Rachel, Quentin, Jean, Psylocke, Strange... etc.

EDIT: And all of that is just going power-for-power, not asking how the Sith are going to simultaneously deal with the likes of Thor, Spectrum, Blue Marvel, etc.

In a forum match, the Sith get stomped.

Raptor22
Sith have zero chance here

DarkSaint85
I'm surprised Realitywarper hasn't chimed in with Sentry.

He actually for once would be well backed up with his Sentry soloes posts.

Raptor22
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12

ALSO...both sidious and bane can essence transfer, so they can just get new bodies that might be a bit of a stretch. Bane used essence transfer once and he died in the process and sidious has only did it to mindless clones of himself which didn't resist afaik. Yet now they're somehow going to be jumping bodies mid battle.

deathslash
i assume they have to be alive to transfer their spirits...? doesn't matter because a few marvel earthers can manipulate/commend spirits, trap them or even kill them permanently. likely dozens of marvel earthers can summon creatures to fight for them. hell, illyana can just port all of them to limbo then a whole dimension can attack them. not sure how they defend against being teleported.... any of the sith have interdimensional teleportation? because if not, magik solos them. and they can all mindrape all of earth? lol? i'd need to see a few scans/proof of any of them mindraping....ANYONE with significant psi defenses let alone anyone in the neighbourhood of the higher order order marvel telepaths, before that intimation is given even the most minimal amounts of consideration. this force-user thing is getting outta hand. no, their bodies don't have to be alive to transfer over to another body. Sidious, Bane, and Kun have all used transfer essence without having a body. Sidious has also proven that he can manipulate souls as well.

Sidious just recently showed that he has the ability to travel through dimensions. He just did it in SW Rebels when he almost managed to break into an interdimensional plane of existence that connected all of space and time. Even ignoring that, he can still fold space, slow time, etc.

Sidious mind raped a planet consisting of six billion people while simultaneously feeding off of their life force. Let me restate that: he mind controlled more than six billion people at the same time for years on end while also draining them of their life force.

Hey, don't blame me for listing their feats. I'm not saying that they win, but there are a lot of characters that they can kill, manipulate, dominate, or incapacitate.

DarkSaint85
Mind controlled six billion....

Feats for these guys, please? Sentry has mind wiped six billion too. Some of those people were pretty powerful guys too (Emma, Prof X etc).

Can the Force users dominate? Sure. They can dominate streets and metas. Once they start getting to the heralds and above....

Galan007
This is a massively lopsided shit-stomp for Marvel. Should be closed for spite, tbh.

The Sith might be powerful by Star Wars standards, but they're barely on the high-end of mediocre by Marvel standards.

playa1258
Sentry solos.

deathslash
Mind controlled six billion....

Feats for these guys, please? Sentry has mind wiped six billion too. Some of those people were pretty powerful guys too (Emma, Prof X etc).

Can the Force users dominate? Sure. They can dominate streets and metas. Once they start getting to the heralds and above.... oh crap, I was off by a very large margin. He mind controlled a planet of about 20 billion people. He kept this up for decades btw.

Years ago, Emperor Palpatine chose Byss as his private retreat, and Imperial architects and engineers were commissioned to build him an opulent palace. Several million humans were allowed to emigrate to the world, where the Emperor and his adepts used the dark side to feed off their life energies. The planet's population eventually reached almost 20 billion, and all outgoing communications were censored by security agents.

--Taken from The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

What better lure for multitudes than Byss's siren call of beauty and peace? Once there, their wills are destroyed by the Emperor and his Adepts, and replaced with an illusion of tranquility as they blissfully surrender their life energy to sustain the Emperor.

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook

Again, I'm not saying that they win, but they're more impressive than a lot of you are giving them credit for.

DarkSaint85
Wait so he fed off them, not mind controlling?

Verrrry different.

Galan007
Eh, Byss was also a dark side nexus -- arguably *the* most powerful dark side nexus in the entire galaxy, in fact.

Feats preformed on nexus points are hardly indicative of what said character(s) can do in a standard/neutral environment, as they can amp powers tremendously.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Galan007
Eh, Byss was also a dark side nexus -- arguably *the* most powerful dark side nexus in the entire galaxy, in fact. Marvel has Hulk. Sidious would get super amped

deathslash

deathslash
Eh, Byss was also a dark side nexus -- arguably *the* most powerful dark side nexus in the entire galaxy, in fact.

Feats preformed on nexus points are hardly indicative of what said character(s) can do in a standard/neutral environment, as they can amp powers tremendously. I thought it was a dark side Nexus because of Palpatine? IIRC, Palpatine can also make a dark side Nexus.

DarthPlaguis12
Sirius invades wandas body or takes over her mind then rewrites marvel earth so he's in command...there he wins lol

Or Plaguis attacks all their bodies including the super healing factor causing them to shut down etc.

Plenty of ways for them to win

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Galan007
I thought it was a dark side Nexus because of Palpatine? IIRC, Palpatine can also make a dark side Nexus. Byss was naturally very strong in the dark side -- that's why Palpatine originally chose it as his home away from home:
https://i.imgur.com/gwrucCB.jpg
-DE Handbook

That said, it was also a remarkably strong nexus point, and undoubtedly bolstered Palpatine's powers substantially:
https://i.imgur.com/ORZDlSF.jpg
-DE Handbook

IOW, the feats he preformed on Byss are not indicative of what he could do in a neutral/nexus-free setting, like Marvel earth.

Raptor22
Wait so he fed off them, not mind controlling?

Verrrry different. He mind controlled them to stay on byss so he could siphon their life energies. Iirc they came to the planet willingly then he used tp to make them content and not want to leave. If u'r familiar with percey Jackson, picture the land of the lotus eaters, minus the cookies.

Philosophía
I'm surprised Realitywarper hasn't chimed in with Sentry.

He actually for once would be well backed up with his Sentry soloes posts. Sentry would become an apprentice within three panels.

Darth Bob.

deathslash
Byss was naturally very strong in the dark side -- that's why Palpatine originally chose it as his home away from home:
https://i.imgur.com/gwrucCB.jpg
-DE Handbook

That said, it was also a remarkably strong nexus point, and undoubtedly bolstered Palpatine's powers substantially:
https://i.imgur.com/ORZDlSF.jpg
-DE Handbook

IOW, the feats he preformed on Byss are not indicative of what he could do in a neutral/nexus-free setting, like Marvel earth. thumb up honest question, even if we assume that Byss amped him to twice his normal level of power, wouldn't that still leave him with the ability to control ten billion?

DarkSaint85
I think it amped him to 20 billion times his normal power.

Galan007
Honestly no telling how much it amped him. Force nexus points usually glean exponential amps; not linear ones.

I know for certain that a standard/unamped Palpatine can influence thousands of people simultaneously, but billionS? Nah, can't buy that.

Philosophía
I think it amped him to 20 billion times his normal power. thumb up

Palpatine can only control the left hemisphere of the brain.

leonidas
lol

and how many on that planet had ANY ability to resist or defend? this thread is ridiculous. take that team and put them up against a small team and we can entertain discussion. all the heroes on marvel earth?? wtf? i'd gladly bz a couple of them against my choice of marvel heroes. jedi and sw universe is VERY cool, but wth is happening around here?

Philosophía
lol

and how many on that planet had ANY ability to resist or defend? this thread is ridiculous. take that team and put them up against a small team and we can entertain discussion. all the heroes on marvel earth?? wtf? i'd gladly bz a couple of them against my choice of marvel heroes. jedi and sw universe is VERY cool, but wth is happening around here? You started this!

Which reminds me, there's still no verdict for the tourney...

leonidas
laughing out loud

i didn't start sh!t. my initial thread was at least REASONABLE. this is... blink

Galan007
lol

and how many on that planet had ANY ability to resist or defend? Well the beings there would have already been(at least partially) corrupted by the massive amount of dark side energies the planet naturally produces -- ie. ripe for the picking. What's more, they were all Palpatine's minions already, so they wouldn't have resisted his temptations.

leonidas
see, context. it's a real b!tch. thanks. thumb up

One Big Mob
Well the beings there would have already been(at least partially) corrupted by the massive amount of dark side energies the planet naturally produces -- ie. ripe for the picking. What's more, they were all Palpatine's minions already, so they wouldn't have resisted his temptations. Do you think it possible a nexus of anger being like Hulk could amp Sheev? Or someone else on Marvel Earth and I can't think of anyone else but Hulk?

Galan007
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Do you think it possible a nexus of anger being like Hulk could amp Sheev? Or someone else on Marvel Earth and I can't think of anyone else but Hulk? mmm

Now that I think about it, it's possible that Yoda was really just warning young Ani of Hulk here:

https://i.imgur.com/1WhVMPV.jpg

thumb up

Philosophía
mmm

Now that I think about it, it's possible that Yoda was really just warning young Ani of Hulk here:

https://i.imgur.com/1WhVMPV.jpg

thumb up They ran out of space for the text, but that ends with "...for Thor".

One Big Mob
Also I don't understand the Force.

Isn't it possible that almost no matter where you go you'd be amped above normal? Is it possible Sheev operates below his walking around/ base power ever?

It seems like a copout to me.

DarthPlaguis12
Leonidas no offense but it's not my fault you don't even know enought about the Star Wars universe to know how strong some of these characters are.

all I keep getting are oh well marvel earth wins cause Wanda shows up...right because Wanda hasn't been defeated by weaker opponents....I mean she's not emotionally unstable and someone like sidious couldn't screw with her mind....her family issues couldn't play a part in defeating her laughing out loud

Still haven't heard why sidious or others couldn't just body transfer into a super powerful marvel being then butt rape everyone either.

Still no explanation as to how Darth Plaguis couldn't turn off healing factors and start ****ing people up turning their bodies against them

Revan was pulling meteors out of the sky during battle, Darth vitiate did control an entire planet just to feed on them and turn himself immortal, Muur (Star Wars legacy) had that talisman that could turn anyone not force sensitive into a monster he could control

Nahhh no way the Sith could win laughing out loud laughing

I mean...Wanda, strange, etc always just automatically defeat everyone.

Philosophía
Revan was pulling meteors out of the sky during battle Holy shit!

Didn't know that.

I changed my mind, the force team wins the majority.

RealityWarper

+ Sentry. XD

Galan007
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Isn't it possible that almost no matter where you go you'd be amped above normal? No.

One Big Mob
No. Wouldn't Sheev theoretically be operating above nornal anywhere in the galaxy with his darkside bubble, and shifting the balance?

Galan007
Nah, that's simply Palpatine applying his own force abilities to imbalance the galaxy. The does not make his 'bubble' a force nexus, though.

leonidas
Leonidas no offense but it's not my fault you don't even know enought about the Star Wars universe to know how strong some of these characters are.

all I keep getting are oh well marvel earth wins cause Wanda shows up...right because Wanda hasn't been defeated by weaker opponents....I mean she's not emotionally unstable and someone like sidious couldn't screw with her mind....her family issues couldn't play a part in defeating her laughing out loud

Still haven't heard why sidious or others couldn't just body transfer into a super powerful marvel being then butt rape everyone either.

Still no explanation as to how Darth Plaguis couldn't turn off healing factors and start ****ing people up turning their bodies against them

Revan was pulling meteors out of the sky during battle, Darth vitiate did control an entire planet just to feed on them and turn himself immortal, Muur (Star Wars legacy) had that talisman that could turn anyone not force sensitive into a monster he could control

Nahhh no way the Sith could win laughing out loud laughing

I mean...Wanda, strange, etc always just automatically defeat everyone.

(a) i never said strange or wanda solos.

(b) i'm not the one saying they CAN somehow take over all of marvel earth without posting so much as a single scan or linked text or....anything. if i know so little, feel free to educate with MORE than just your baseless claims. PROVE this shouldn't be closed for spite. if all you're going to do is talk at me and others, and make more unproven claims, then, well, no offense, be prepared to have this thread, and your claims, ridiculed. these types of threads invariably do more harm than good to the characters they purport to 'defend'.

(c) no 'one' marvel character is beating all the others, so taking over one (IF it could be done--unsupported) wouldn't matter.

(d) prove a force user could turn off a mutant healing factor...?

(e) METEORS! lol geezus...

One Big Mob
Nah, that's simply Palpatine applying his own force abilities to imbalance the galaxy. The does not make his 'bubble' a force nexus, though. Interesting. I think this thread sums up how I feel now.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564888&pagenumber=1

I know someone who's going to be really angry at the bar tonight. Hope you're happy. thumb up

Sin I AM
Strange solos....he transmuted a dimension, he brought back an entire city to life. He will solo they entire SW universe without breaking a sweat.

Wanda altered reality with words, stopped time, and beat chaos in witches roads. They aren't losing to any user of the force

DarthPlaguis12
(a) i never said strange or wanda solos.

(b) i'm not the one saying they CAN somehow take over all of marvel earth without posting so much as a single scan or linked text or....anything. if i know so little, feel free to educate with MORE than just your baseless claims. PROVE this shouldn't be closed for spite. if all you're going to do is talk at me and others, and make more unproven claims, then, well, no offense, be prepared to have this thread, and your claims, ridiculed. these types of threads invariably do more harm than good to the characters they purport to 'defend'.

(c) no 'one' marvel character is beating all the others, so taking over one (IF it could be done--unsupported) wouldn't matter.

(d) prove a force user could turn off a mutant healing factor...?

(e) METEORS! lol geezus...

Ok then why you flapping your guns saying the thread is spite? You're the one making claims not me laughing out loud

I gave a few scenarios by which they could take over earth, yet you gave no counters, so basically you're just posting to post...lol yet you had that tournament before, guess it wasn't serious.

Theoretically Wanda or strange or others could beat others could they not? We've had several stories where the scenario of a character doing so was introduced. World war hulk, house of M, the one where thor beat all the heros of earth in thor vol 2. Even recently captain America It is theoretically possible then yes?

Why not? Plaguis was affecting a species that was greatly immune to the force...he basically took a subject, kept it in his lab, and brought it back to life over n over. With Anakin in the Plaguis novel, he was said to have been the cause of his creation, he also killed a guy using the force, his body just shut down, it was the king of naboo before Padme. He was also using the force to heal his severely wounded face. He had almost been killed by assassins and had to wear a respirator due to the damage, as he progressed with his new force powers his body began healing. If he had perfected the technique he met very well have been able to live forever biologically, heal himself fully, etc. so why couldn't he affect a mutants healing factor...why couldn't he just shut their bodies off then?

So now you can't make a counter point you've resorted to trolling laughing out loud

DarthPlaguis12
Strange solos....he transmuted a dimension, he brought back an entire city to life. He will solo they entire SW universe without breaking a sweat.

Wanda altered reality with words, stopped time, and beat chaos in witches roads. They aren't losing to any user of the force

When strange does these things on a regular basis cool, then we can talk, by thst I mean on a whim.

Why not? I already explained how one of the Sith would just toy with her mind...why couldn't sidious just force storm them out either? Can strange or Wanda insure black holes now?

Sin I AM
When strange does these things on a regular basis cool, then we can talk, by thst I mean on a whim.

Why not? I already explained how one of the Sith would just toy with her mind...why couldn't sidious just force storm them out either? Can strange or Wanda insure black holes now?

we go by current depictions and currently (as in the last three issues of his current ongoing) he resurrected las vegas , transmutted an entire dimension (on a whim), split void from sentry and contained him in a vault even sorcerer supreme loki couldn't open. so yes this is his current power level.

wanda has control of her mind now, after reuniting with agatha and her mother she has shown great mental capacity. shes been traveling the world exorcising demons with ease and beating emerald warlock in the magic astral plane. no one is toyingwith her. Even when she was mentaly unhinged and in a coma Xavier STILL couldn't stop her from altering reality. nice try tho

xJLxKing
wasn't Darth Sidious strong enough to destroy imperial starships without much effort?

StiltmanFTW
(a)

(b)

(c)

(d)

(e)

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d551df4a706cc1922a15ab5007f5693d/tenor.gif

DarthPlaguis12
we go by current depictions and currently (as in the last three issues of his current ongoing) he resurrected las vegas , transmutted an entire dimension (on a whim), split void from sentry and contained him in a vault even sorcerer supreme loki couldn't open. so yes this is his current power level.

wanda has control of her mind now, after reuniting with agatha and her mother she has shown great mental capacity. shes been traveling the world exorcising demons with ease and beating emerald warlock in the magic astral plane. no one is toyingwith her. Even when she was mentaly unhinged and in a coma Xavier STILL couldn't stop her from altering reality. nice try tho

And how would they stop from being killed by a force storm or plaguis shutting their bodies down?

Or having Palpatine or them all combine forces to mind rape em?
Still haven't heard how this would happen?

Xavier usually doesn't try controlling people though does he?

DarthPlaguis12
Originally posted by xJLxKing
wasn't Darth Sidious strong enough to destroy imperial starships without much effort?

Yes and there are Sith who can drain retire planets of life

Sin I AM
And how would they stop from being killed by a force storm or plaguis shutting their bodies down?

Or having Palpatine or them all combine forces to mind rape em?
Still haven't heard how this would happen?

Xavier usually doesn't try controlling people though does he?

although the force is unique to the SW univerese there are plenty of analogues in marvel. none of which the sith have encountered before. they both have auto shields, hexes, can teleport, telepathy, telekinesis, are durable (strange recently got punched in the face by loki whilst depowered and was fine)

i dont think you understand the scale in which marvel u big guns face. youd be better off pitting them against metas or low heralds. not reality warpers and elite mages.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a0d63892bfa45befe9ae9ca163f09761/tumblr_inline_p501gzc35j1tmw7xz_500.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/89dff7e6ee8a8354f90d9c97a411fbab/tumblr_p501xr9T5S1v5floko1_400.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f9bd63527e97899430ba5b0f7cf11567/tumblr_inline_p501i8UYHA1tmw7xz_500.jpg

they simply cannot compete. you think a force choke will stop them? or force storm or thought bomb? these characters face skyfathers+ in their home dimensions and win. youre not gonna beat them on their home turf with an alt universe form of advanced tk

as for charles...yes he does. he recently took took over fantomex body because he felt it was the right thing to do.

DarkSaint85
As for the 'oh, they don't usually go around doing XYZ' argument:

A) neither do the the Force users and
B) full capacity forum rule. They fight to the best of their abilities.

RealityWarper
Wait ! The Social Warriors Universe ?

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
wasn't Darth Sidious strong enough to destroy imperial starships without much effort? While near Byss(ie. the most powerful dark side nexus in the galaxy.) With a Force Storm. With a LOT of effort. Was ultimately killed by the Force Storm itself because he could not fully control it.

DarkSaint85
for some reason, I'm having trouble loading it.

Git gud.

https://i.imgur.com/p4Iofc2r.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yXezn60.jpg

abhilegend
Did you see how Thor overcame time dilation in that panel.

Speedster confirmed.

deathslash
While near Byss(ie. the most powerful dark side nexus in the galaxy.) With a Force Storm. With a LOT of effort. Was ultimately killed by the Force Storm itself because he could not fully control it. stop right there. The force storm killed him because Luke and Leia briefly cut off his connection to the force.

DarkSaint85
stop right there. The force storm killed him because Luke and Leia briefly cut off his connection to the force.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3795134-5167495263-19945.jpg

Better hope no one in Marvel can cut him off from his rage.....empaths or those who manipulate emotions.

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Venus-Marvel-Comics-Agents-of-Atlas-g.jpg

Bonus, in case Stilt enters the thread:

http://s18.postimg.org/54y27r5yh/namoravsmarvel9.jpg

Sin I AM
i forgot about Venus...oh Man Thing would solo too

StiltmanFTW
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3795134-5167495263-19945.jpg

thumb up

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3799977-1819760488-starw.jpg

Better hope no one in Marvel can cut him off from his rage.....empaths or those who manipulate emotions.

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Venus-Marvel-Comics-Agents-of-Atlas-g.jpg

Bonus, in case Stilt enters the thread:

http://s18.postimg.org/54y27r5yh/namoravsmarvel9.jpg

laughing out loud

Thanks, this scene should definitely get reposted more often.

RealityWarper
Void solos

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Void solos

if he werent trapped

RealityWarper
if he werent trapped

^^

If he is trapped then Sentry solos

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RealityWarper
^^

If he is trapped then Sentry solos

u havent read sentrys latest showing?

StiltmanFTW
Please, don't spam yet another thread with this Sentry shit.

RealityWarper
u havent read sentrys latest showing?

I have.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Please, don't spam yet another thread with this Sentry shit.

Who ?

Galan007

Better hope no one in Marvel can cut him off from his rage.....empaths or those who manipulate emotions. Which also tells us that the Force Storms require 100% of his focus, which leaves him vulnerable to 'attacks' that would otherwise be ineffectual.

...And again, that's when Palpatine was still very close to the most potent dark nexus in the galaxy. If he were away from said nexus entirely, it'd logically become even more difficult for him to control.

SquallX
Reed solos or Franklin solos

leonidas
You're the one making claims not me laughing out loud

laughing out loud

mmm

sigh....let me say it again, more slowly:

(a) no one marvel earth character is taking over marvel earth in a forum setting--something i wouldn't have thought would need explaining to anyone.

(b) even if he turned off HFs, who....cares? confused there are only a few that have them anyway. the VAST majority of marvel earth doesn't. and just one more unsupported claim in your long list anyway.

(c) meteors? smh

(d) so, you think your boy will just...control all of earth? just like that? first, i need to see a scan or link as proof it happened. feels like a convenient power. just walk onto a planet and control it. sounds perfectly plausible. a lot like sidious's force storm, maybe? or like the way he effortlessly deals with star destroyers? lol

your "scenarios" are utterly unsupported, and 3 or 4 of these scenarios have already been exposed as pure bullsh!t. why would anyone believe what you're trying to sell here? especially given the "arguments" you posit later on. as i said in my last post--ultimately you're doing your boys more harm than good. thumb up

lol no. each instance you mentioned was PLOT driven, (do i actually have to tell you that?) some lasting months and months. you think wwh or cap just walks into a forum setting and says--that's it folks, show's over. i win!!1!! laughing out loud wth kind of argument is that? given tons of prep, and a plot that is really creative, could this team, in a comic, take over all of earth? not very likely.... but they'd at the least have armies and weapons and plans to make it more plausible. the idea of them alone being dropped in a forum setting and taking over earth is ludicrous. hell, i don't even think they could take over canada with alpha flight here! lol

You're the one making claims not me laughing out loud

mmm

what's this fascination you have with HFs? and...fixing his face? sigh....

anyway, as meaningless as it would be, could he do these things you claim WHILE magneto drove his light saber through his brain? or night crawler teleported his arm off? or jane threw mjolnir through his sternum? or a slew of high level telepaths turned his brain to mush? or while he's in the crimson bands getting a penance stare? or maybe rogue just copies their force powers, or illyana ports them to limbo (can all of them teleport interdimensionally? proof?) prestige's tk was powerful enough to create a black hole--no phoenix. could the sith all survive it? or, since we're randomly throwing out powers--maybe rachel sends their minds back in time to when each was only a child, powerless. i'm sure they could survive that and find their way back, right? or before the easiest thing of all, elixir simply transmutes the midi-chlorians (since they're just tiny sentient life forms) in their bodies to iron so magneto can shred them all like confetti? elixir has affected magical creatures (belasco), technorganic creatures (angel--hmm, any technoorganics among the sith...?) as well as high level mutants, humans and even had the m-pox virus scared of him. or maybe sersi does that--only instead, she transmutes ALL of them--midi chlorians and all--to dust and strange or brother voodoo, or loki, traps and encases their spirits, or banishes them to mephisto's realm, or hela's..... i'm sure you can counter ALL of that, right...?

lol

i'm sure they can all do all the things you say they can while all those things, and a 1000 others, are being done to them, right? geezus. there are ENDLESS ways earth wins. which is why it's pointless to indulge this ridiculous thread any further.

here's an idea: how bout if you actually SHOW SOMETHING that requires a counter, instead of spouting random, context-laced, misleading claims? smh

Sin I AM
leo just had to diss Canadas #1 superhero team

leonidas
hey, that wasn't a diss! i'm canadian, sin! and between talsiman, shaman and snowbird? canada certainly wouldn't go down easy. canadian

Sin I AM
hey, that wasn't a diss! i'm canadian, sin! and between talsiman, shaman and snowbird? canada certainly wouldn't go down easy. canadian

true unless youre micheal pointer shifty

DarthPlaguis12
Forgive me Leonidas but I didn't finish reading your post

Maybe when you write a serious post instead of who cares I'll bother to take you seriously, till then, nope

krisblaze
true unless youre micheal pointer shifty

too soon

Nibedicus

Sin I AM

leonidas
Forgive me Leonidas but I didn't finish reading your post

Maybe when you write a serious post instead of who cares I'll bother to take you seriously, till then, nope

sad

in retrospect, the clear trollish nature of this thread should have been obvious from the start. point to you. well done sir.

LordofBrooklyn
Marvel Earth wins but Banner Hulk and Cho Hulk DIE in the conflict!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.