Old King Thanos vs Superman Prime with Guardian Amp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
Bfr is off.

Who takes it?

Sin I AM
hey xyz. glad youre still alive

zopzop
OKT killed ALL the abstracts in Marvel except Death (and that's only because he loves her). He wins here.

MrMind
all abstracts of marvel have became complete joke, SMP would kill them no problem

OKT had trouble with Gorr, SMP shits on him

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
all abstracts of marvel have became complete joke
I can't even argue against this.

It's not Old King Thor, this is Old King THANOS.

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop

I can't even argue against this.

It's not Old King Thor, this is Old King THANOS.

LOL my bad, have not fully woken up yet

LordofBrooklyn
Old King DIONE lacks the stamina to contend with Superman Prime.

That HOG GUT is going to be the achilles heel in the end!

cdtm
Originally posted by wxyz
Bfr is off.

Who takes it?

Superman Prime punched through to the fifth dimension on a whim, something Mxy can only jump between at certain times when dimensional rifts are aligned.

He then terrorized both Mxy and alt Zatanna. And capped it off by tearing down part of the Source Wall, one of the most impenetrable barriers in fiction.

You can argue he used Annataz to keep Mxy depowered, but that still means Annataz was powerful enough to depowered f'n Mxy, and was helpless before Superman Prime. Either way it's a feat. And Mxy alone trumps all the abstracts Dione defeated.

Estacado
Thanos 1 shot killed Galactus...

Insane Titan

Bentley
Dione finally fights a character that can fight and he gets killed to death.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
all abstracts of marvel have became complete joke, SMP would kill them no problem

OKT had trouble with Gorr, SMP shits on him

Prime got wrecked by beings far less than the abstracts that you are calling a joke. Stop being bias all of the time.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman Prime punched through to the fifth dimension on a whim, something Mxy can only jump between at certain times when dimensional rifts are aligned.

He then terrorized both Mxy and alt Zatanna. And capped it off by tearing down part of the Source Wall, one of the most impenetrable barriers in fiction.

You can argue he used Annataz to keep Mxy depowered, but that still means Annataz was powerful enough to depowered f'n Mxy, and was helpless before Superman Prime. Either way it's a feat. And Mxy alone trumps all the abstracts Dione defeated.

She depleted Mxy using prep. In a straight up fight against him, she would get slaughtered.

RealityWarper
Mxy doesn't trump anything...

His best feat never happened, totally non-canon and confirmed by the author multiple times.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
She depleted Mxy using prep. In a straight up fight against him, she would get slaughtered.

Prove it, *******.

As usual, you're pulling shit out of your ass. There's nothing in the story that implies "prep". All you see is SBP Prime's hand snatch Mxy from the fifth dimension in one panel, and in a later issue you see him torturing Mxy with Annataz chanting "weaken Mxy" backwards.

It's a raw power feat for her, given how insanely powerful 5d imps are in general.

RealityWarper
Mxy hide his magic inside Annataz's hat.

xJLxKing
The circumstance of OKT winning against his opponents isn't really explained all too well. If we are to assume his enemies were at their peak or average levels, he should destroy Prime.
However, I dont think they are. The story makes little since if you actually have any common sense in terms of power levels.

If SS start beating the s*** out of Thanos next issue, I will change my mind

Sin I AM
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The circumstance of OKT winning against his opponents isn't really explained all too well. If we are to assume his enemies were at their peak or average levels, he should destroy Prime.
However, I dont think they are. The story makes little since if you actually have any common sense in terms of power levels.

If SS start beating the s*** out of Thanos next issue, I will change my mind

couldve sworn it was alluded to that the heroes were older/weaker

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
couldve sworn it was alluded to that the heroes were older/weaker
The heroes themselves like Ironman, Hulk..etc are of no matter. Prime would pretty much kill the entire Marvel Earth without much effort. He has destroyed alt DCU earth without any effort.

My point was meant more towards the cosmic entities like Galactus who was running around with a gun and a cloak. We then see Noriss/SS supposedly waiting this entire time to become worthy? Why? Because Mjolnir is so much stronger than Galactus? ummm whatttt

Inedian
Originally posted by zopzop
OKT killed ALL the abstracts in Marvel except Death (and that's only because he loves her). He wins here.

How has Thanos become so strong? Did he kill them with his own power?

Insane Titan

xJLxKing

Insane Titan

xJLxKing

Genii96
I still couldn't fathom how Galactus couldn't tell that earth had been destroyed eons ago makes no sense, and it seemed he reverted back to his devourer ways. Anyway OKT easily kills prime, from what can embbe gathered, he killed the abstracts

wxyz
Bump.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Genii96
I still couldn't fathom how Galactus couldn't tell that earth had been destroyed eons ago makes no sense, and it seemed he reverted back to his devourer ways. Anyway OKT easily kills prime, from what can embbe gathered, he killed the abstracts

where was it shown he killed abstracts

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
where was it shown he killed abstracts laughing out loud The comic explains it to you with all the abstracts laid devastating on the floor.

$on OF krypton
okt punches prime some 500,000 miles through space okt gathers momentum and lunches another punch this time prime finds himself in the very core of the sun...some moments pass then the next thing is a punch from prime that sends collossal shockwaves through space.... but look okt was seen no more

h1a8
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The heroes themselves like Ironman, Hulk..etc are of no matter. Prime would pretty much kill the entire Marvel Earth without much effort. He has destroyed alt DCU earth without any effort.

My point was meant more towards the cosmic entities like Galactus who was running around with a gun and a cloak. We then see Noriss/SS supposedly waiting this entire time to become worthy? Why? Because Mjolnir is so much stronger than Galactus? ummm whatttt

Yeah that makes no sense. Galactus should be >>>>Mjolnir.
Even Destroyer sliced it up once.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by $on OF krypton
okt punches prime some 500,000 miles through space okt gathers momentum and lunches another punch this time prime finds himself in the very core of the sun...some moments pass then the next thing is a punch from prime that sends collossal shockwaves through space.... but look okt was seen no more

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

$on OF krypton
this should be more of a tactical than brutal fight although it will be tough in the end ill it to supes partly based on am a supes fan and bcos of versatile abilites and raw brute strength

Putinbot1
Guardian Amp Prime... Is a beast.

Dione is a great character and I have really enjoyed the story of OKT, Death is the most woman like character in Marvel. She manipulates the man who loves her all the time, usually through withdrawing and silence.

I do think Prime's most mental feats make this an interesting fight. I mean Prime did to the Anti monitor what OKT did to Galactus. So there is that, Prime toyed with Myx so there is that.

I'm edging towards Prime.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

WELCOME TO HELL ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
In keeping with the theme of that ridiculously dumb comic, Thanos one-shots him.

panthergod
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In keeping with the theme of that ridiculously dumb comic, Thanos one-shots him.

..d SBP laughs that it ticked.

And tears Gaynos apart.

RealityWarper
OKT one-shots Emoboy Prime.

Insane Titan
GA Prime struggled with Monarch.

OKT humiliates him

panthergod
OKT feared Surfer. Laughable.

Insane Titan

RealityWarper
I agree with IT.

Insane Titan

RealityWarper
True. thumb up

MrMind
so Old King Dione was a dissapointment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.