Planet Destroyer vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What character in DC with the potential to destroy a planet can Wolverine kill in a single hit?

DarkSaint85
DC doesn't have any.

cdtm
Not Superman, that's for sure.

krisblaze
Any lantern I guess?

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze
Any lantern I guess?

Claws aren't long enough to reach past the bubble.

MrMind
batman

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Claws aren't long enough to reach past the bubble.

If they don't prepare beforehand - erecting a suitable forcefield, then claws are perfectly capable of piercing their personal ff.

Facee
I wonder how WW would deal with a throat slash?

JBL
Anyone can make a claim that a character has the potential to destroy a planet, but who in DC has a feat of destroying one? Your question can be better answer then.

DarthPlaguis12
Superbly prime

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Superbly prime He truly is quite handsome.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by JBL
Anyone can make a claim that a character has the potential to destroy a planet, but who in DC has a feat of destroying one? Your question can be better answer then. Come on man...

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If they don't prepare beforehand - erecting a suitable forcefield, then claws are perfectly capable of piercing their personal ff.

A.I. defenses.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/33308/867719-doomsday6.jpg

And remember, rings are programmed to protect the life of their user at all costs, so even if he stabs one, it won't be fatal (Not unless he can cut the ring off and hit something vital at in one pass.)

StiltmanFTW
That's a very small bubble.

Originally posted by cdtm
And remember, rings are programmed to protect the life of their user at all costs

Like that time when Hal almost died under the shower...? Please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.