MCU black panther vs DCEU Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
H2h only. Superman can't fly. BP has his vibranium suit. Who Wins?

MrMind
lol who do you think wins?

deathslash
Originally posted by MrMind
lol who do you think wins? apparently it's in question. messed

But seriously though, Clark kills him within seconds.

spetznaz

DarkSaint85
Superman can't fly....still has his speed though.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman can't fly....still has his speed though. I was thinking about his heat vision...

Philosophía
Can Superman attack? Or is it a contest to see if Black Panther dies of exhaustion trying to make Superman raise his eyebrow?

playa1258
Superman chucks him back to Wakanda.

CosmicComet
Put the entire MCU Avengers on BP's side and they would still lose.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, tbh, CosmicComet is right. DCEU Superman >>>>>>> All of the MCU, including Vision, Hulk, Thor, etc.

It was accepted that a nuke would have killed all of the Avengers. Superman tanked one and regenerated in moments while up in the atmosphere. Even without flying, he vastly outdoes them all in speed as well. He kept up with the Flash, while the Avengers were getting helplessly blitzed by QuickSilver.

To wrap up, Superman would break T'challa's suit with a single punch, which would also splatter his insides all over the ground behind him.

marcssands14
Ok. What if Black Panther had Captain America's vibranium shield? And superman doesn't have hv

xJLxKing
Originally posted by marcssands14
Ok. What if Black Panther had Captain America's vibranium shield? And superman doesn't have hv
Superman would still win without much effort.

There is literally BA can actually do to win. He is nowhere as strong, fast, or durable.

deathslash
Ok. What if Black Panther had Captain America's vibranium shield? And superman doesn't have hv I'm not sure you're understanding. Superman was blatantly shown as being close in speed to the flash, strong enough to level multi-story buildings, and durable enough to walk off two different falls from orbit inside of an hour. There is nothing that BP can do to take him out. At most, I could see clark getting cut by his claws, but even then, clark is so much faster that it's not even a fight.

BP was in pain and briefly taken down by a vibranium tipped rhino horn hitting him. He's going to get splattered by superman punching him.

sonicwires
i think the whole avenger team can beat supes because after avengers ultron : two new powerful characters were introduced .. i think that MCU avengers can beat clark comfortably
but this thread MCU a pussy cat vs a bull that is what his thread is like a pussy cat vs a giant bision

xJLxKing
Originally posted by sonicwires
i think the whole avenger team can beat supes because after avengers ultron : two new powerful characters were introduced .. i think that MCU avengers can beat clark comfortably
but this thread MCU a pussy cat vs a bull that is what his thread is like a pussy cat vs a giant bision
No one in MCU can actually match Superman in speed

He was matching Flash in speed and no in MCU can even match that. We saw what quicksilver was doing with no super strength. Imagine Superman just much faster

Diesldude
http://i.imgur.com/L36hGym.png

Google how much strength is needed to do this.

spetznaz

playa1258
Yeah this is not close.

cdtm

What if Superman drops a mountain on top of him?

Or even a very big hill?

deathslash
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, tbh, CosmicComet is right. DCEU Superman >>>>>>> All of the MCU, including Vision, Hulk, Thor, etc.

It was accepted that a nuke would have killed all of the Avengers. Superman tanked one and regenerated in moments while up in the atmosphere. Even without flying, he vastly outdoes them all in speed as well. He kept up with the Flash, while the Avengers were getting helplessly blitzed by QuickSilver.

To wrap up, Superman would break T'challa's suit with a single punch, which would also splatter his insides all over the ground behind him. stop. Just. Stop.

CosmicComet
Stop what?

He is completely right.

Dceu Supes would solo the mcu avengers.

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
What if Superman drops a mountain on top of him?

Or even a very big hill?

Clearly the suit would protect him, and the shield would bounce it back Kal. Duh!

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
Clearly the suit would protect him, and the shield would bounce it back Kal. Duh!

Some fans probably seriously think that. laughing

It's pretty much PIS that every fight with a cl100 character with half a brain against someone like Logan doesn't end like Thor handled Loki in MCU Thor. Doesn't matter how indestructible you are, if you're buried under way more weight then you can ever lift..

Adam Grimes
T'challa gets punched onto the sun

$on OF krypton
this is a total mismatch supes can decide to kill him in less than a second

$on OF krypton
super can decide to be both king of wakanda and krypton

Scarlet315
MCU black panther wins in grossings for that movie. But give tchalla a kryptonite ring, not even the whole spear bruce was carrying then its the king all day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.