What would be in a pawn shop/antique shop in the Star Wars galaxy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Say you walked into a pawn shop or antique shop on an Outer Rim world. What cool items or devices would you might find? Here are some ideas of mine.

-Arkanian dragon tooth
-Flame ring. Ring that gives you a mini flamethrower
-Old fashioned sword
-Light halberd. Old lightsaber type weapon

Kurk
I'm not creative enough for this

Zentrex
Episode IV made it seem like the kinds of things which sell in this galaxy were all electronic, so I imagine some sort of droid machinery, or some common piece of technology which can be fitted into anything. A.I. systems and the like. Although when Episode V opened up the world a bit, planet specific things, like something you'd only find on a very speific type of place entered the possibility of consideration. Really, the best place to look for what you'd find in the star wars universe is in the old marvel comics, or in the Holiday Special.

In the prequel era, you'd probably be able to find more things like different types of plants and insects from different areas. I don't know. I want to say something, but my brain just isn't working right now. Kybercrystals, metals from all over the galaxy, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.