Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Well I took the plunge on the XBox One X with a smoking hot deal

And I am getting the New Dragon Ball game.

Does anyone else have it and what are your thoughts? Also, Id be willing to link of with one on live and do some battles.

cdtm
dUC9oTNFv3w

Blindside12
What does this have to do with what I said?

cdtm
Everything.

Enjoy your shitty games. thumb up

Blindside12
U mad?

Blindside12
Oh nice, so thats you, now I get it, u mad.

bbrem123
He's mad

cdtm
The term is angry.

Blindside12
You do realize, you spend more time then anyone else here on thes two subforums complaining about DBZ. You were up late last night complaining and now up early this morning complaining.

bbrem123
lol^

cdtm
I wasn't on last night.

You asked about your shitty game and shitty xbox, so I responded. smile

Blindside12
Your on all day, maybe you skipped last night to take a night off the whining and complaining.

I havent bought it yet, so its not my game yet, and you have not even played it, and it has a 9 out of 10. So you and shitty opinions are both irrelevant and useless to my thought process.

cdtm
Get Lemmingball Z instead. Another shitty game, but at least you don't have to pay for it.

And lemming character is better then normal Dragon Ball.

Blindside12
Have you played Dragon Ball fighter Z?

cdtm
Have I played Dragon Ball Fighter Z? laughing out loud

Blindside12
So that means no, you havent. Thanks for trying to derail my thread troll.

cdtm
Hey Einstein, you're posting games in the wrong forum.

Blindside12
And you are trolling

Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud

But yeah, I got DBFZ on the same platform. Finished the story and offline grinding (combo challenges, etc), though will be awhile before I start playing it online due to other things I've doing, watching, or playing in between. Plus I still kinda need to find my niche for what characters I find best work as a team in the game, apart from the androids. Something I'm in no hurry for under the circumstances, and plus DLC characters on the way... But yeah, great game. I'd say play through the story mode first after you've gone through the tutorials.

SSJGGogeta
I have the same worry, I guess. It seems like everyone that has played it likes it though. I might have to download it on my PS4.

cdtm
Yeah, people have bad taste. Everyone that played Marvel vs Capcom 3 liked it to, and that was pretty bad.

As is Mortal Kombat X1, which I have played. Utter garbage, and a disappointment over 9.

Yamcha
It's a solid anime fighter, but it's made by the folks behind Guilty Gear so that's no surprise, although I wish there were more characters with a "Dragon Install". My favorite part of GG was using Sol for his Dragon Install cause the song alone that kicked in could be enough to give you the motivation to turn a match around.

I'm still trying to find the team I'm most comfortable with, ATM I'm a big fan of Frieza, Yamcha, and Tien but then again those are the only characters I've touched since picking up the game. I might drop Tien to try and learn Trunks but sacrificing Chiaotzu never really gets old lol. Albeit I haven't had as much time to dedicate to this game as I have other fighters such as GG, Tekken, or SF, simply because I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter too.

Ridley_Prime

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.