If KMC forums disappeared tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
How would it affect your long term happiness and wellbeing?

cs_zoltan
It would make it worse, I could never find out if Kurk finally offed himself.

SheGotHerOwn
****ing lol if you choose either improve or make worse

Haschwalth
Is That you aalya?

Nephthys
I regret ever coming back.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

DarthPlaguis12
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Id be pissed, then I couldn't see posts like this anymore

Kurk
Probably wouldn't make a difference at the end of the day. There would be advantages and disadvantages that cancel out.

Obviously while these forums are a cesspit of toxic personalities, it's a place of gathering for some of the most well-rounded and knowledgeable Star Wars fans. I enjoy reading the crafty arguments from our top-tier debaters like DMD, Ant, and ILS, but also just learning more about a galaxy far far away from human encyclopedias Zenwolf and Galan.

Comicvine and Reddit are the next best things, but pales in comparison to KMC.

With the loss of KMC I'd certainly lose a community of users to have/observe detailed discussions about SW with. Youtube, Reddit, and Comicvine are normie filled, so they would never suffice in the same way.

On the positive, if KMC went 404, I'd probably gain a significant portion of my time back. I by far spend the most amount of time on this site after Youtube. What that time would be put use to, idk. My academic grades would probably go up a little as my biggest distraction would be eliminated. Other positives might include a personality change as I leave the influence of toxic people (though tbh it's probably too late for that).

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
lol what were you expecting? A leave of absence from the site = me an heroed? Obviously my corpse won't be posting "Hey guys, I finally killed myself" in the battlebar. Sorry to disappoint :P

The Lost
Originally posted by Nephthys
I regret ever coming back.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Probably wouldn't make a difference at the end of the day. There would be advantages and disadvantages that cancel out.

Obviously while these forums are a cesspit of toxic personalities, it's a place of gathering for some of the most well-rounded and knowledgeable Star Wars fans. I enjoy reading the crafty arguments from our top-tier debaters like DMD, Ant, and ILS, but also just learning more about a galaxy far far away from human encyclopedias Zenwolf and Galan.

Comicvine and Reddit are the next best things, but pales in comparison to KMC.

I mean I'm also on Comicvine, so if you can't ask me here, can ask me there.

Zentrex
pretty much what Kurk said. But the difference here is that I don't spend all that much time on KMC anyway, so I wouldn't gain any significant amount of time back. This is just kind of a fun hobby which keeps my mind from other toxic things. And for quite some time, for some reason, I couldn't access KMC (it'd go to this page that said that there was a problem with the website when I logged in), so I just browsed around, logged out, and I can say that I would have preffered that that had not happened. Sorry for incoherent rambling, it;s like one A.M.

Beniboybling
I would lose my main source of income. sad

Fated Xtasy
Lmao deadasses. We would all migrate over to CV and begin the terraforming process, like duhhhh

Kurk
What do Comic Viners think of KMCers?

Freedon Nadd
We would have time to make more memes.

cs_zoltan
You are a living meme already.

Freedon Nadd
I know I am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.