Nick Gillard ranking question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Does Nick explain how Anakin as a 9.loses to Kenobi who is an 8?

Greysentinel365

Zentrex
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/why-was-obi-wan-kenobi-able-to-contend-with-darth--1901550/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/obi-wan-kenobis-megalith-feat-a-detailed-explanati-1920800/

MythLord
Nick apparently confirms Anakin and Obi-Wan were dating.

The Ellimist

NewGuy01
And ends the fight by brutally slicing off all of his limbs and leaving him to burn in lava, lmao.

TheNuisanceBird
"You can't hit her-she's a girl."

Most of the fist fights I've been in were actually with girls.

Darth Thor
Gillard has said in the Making of ROTS, that Anakin and Obi-Wan couldnt get past each others defences because they Knew each other moves inside out.

So kind of consistent with the ROTS novel.

McP
It doesn't need to be consistent with novel, since novel is inconsistent with movie itself.

Freedon Nadd
So Gillard says Anakin is gay. Lmao The Chosen One, the Force god, is ****ing GAY!!!! laughing out loud

MythLord
Not seeing the issue there. #GayEmpowerment

Greysentinel365
The force is clearly female as said by our lord and savoir Kathleen Kennedy.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord
Not seeing the issue there. #GayEmpowerment

Men aren't naturally born as 'gay'.

MythLord
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Men aren't naturally born as 'gay'.

I mean, they are, but I'm not sure how or why that's relevant to Anakin's power?

Freedon Nadd
Are you naturally gay?

MythLord
I mean, I guess it depends what you define as "naturally". It is a deviation in nature, sure, but it's still an occurance that happens in pretty much most species of animals and so far a scientific consensus is that it is something you're born with.

But, my major question is: Why and how is this relevant to a discussion about Obi and Annie dueling and Anakin being the Chosen One?

Freedon Nadd
Gillard said Anakin is gay. That's all. But it makes sense.

MythLord
Maybe he's bi? Since he has a thing for Padme and Obi-Wan.

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Maybe he's bi? Since he has a thing for Padme and Obi-Wan. I can link you my FF where he also has a thing for Sheev smile

MythLord
Originally posted by Kurk
I can link you my FF where he also has a thing for Sheev smile
I'm sure you can. But please don't.

Freedon Nadd
Myth Lord is too weak. He cannot hold any longer. Azronger don't let Kurk kill him. He has the power to show you Palpatine's dick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.