Goku Base vs All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
How far does Goku in base in each of these series and movies

DBZ
2DBGT
All 13 original movies.

Galan007
If we're going with his post-BoG/amped base form, then he clears everything in DBZ + all 13 films, easily.

Not getting into the DBS vs. GT shit again.

Blindside12
Refresh my memory on his amped base form.

Galan007
^ He stalemated RoF-era 4th form Freeza. Even RoF-era FIRST form Freeza was implied to have the most powerful ki the Z Fighters had EVER sensed up to that point.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
^ He stalemated RoF-era 4th form Freeza. Even RoF-era FIRST form Freeza was implied to have the most powerful ki the Z Fighters had EVER sensed up to that point.

I'd point out the absurdity of Android #17 again, but they don't have ki so it actually fits the narrative..

Could still make a nice "How Return of F should have ended"..

Blindside12

How did he do in base against Android 17 in DBS, i forgot.

Galan007
I am not at all sure why #17 matters? The anime has him at SSB-level++.

Blindside12
Just asking

Galan007
In the anime, base Goku sparred with #17 for a bit, then went SSB and continued sparring. The manga only differs in that Goku went SSJ3 instead of SSB.

cdtm
I am not at all sure why #17 matters? The anime has him at SSB-level++.

Because it makes RoF absurd. Or even more absurd then Freeza working out for four months and beating an unattainable SSJ God form that Goku couldn't even reach on his own.

Don't they have radio in whatever ranger station Android #17 was training at? He could have ended RoF and given Goku pointers on munchkin leveling.

ares834
Honestly, the entire base=SSG notion seems to have been retconned. This is most evident by the fact that SSG returned as a form.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by ares834
Honestly, the entire base=SSG notion seems to have been retconned. This is most evident by the fact that SSG returned as a form.

Okay...? Goku in base can still use Godly ki during RoF. It's not up to par with SSJG, but it's a godly ki base form that let him treat 4th form RoF Frieza like a toddler, when it was heavily implied that this form of Frieza was the most powerful being the group had ever felt(including the likes of Buutenks).

Goku clears everything with ease, possibly finding difficulty in SSJ Vegetto, and nothing else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.