MCU Black Panther vs DCEU Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Don't know if this has been done before but here goes............this is the Christen Bale version of Bats ( because there are more feats to draw upon ) all skills and weaponry is allowed. Who wins and why.

1. Random encounter.

2. 2 hour prep for both.

CosmicComet
I don't think Baleman could wrestle down a rhino..

DarkSaint85
He had trouble with dogs, lol.

One Big Mob
Did Bale even display decent fighting skills? The best I can think of is without the suit. I haven't seen them in a while but I remember him being wildly sloppy in the no neck turning suit. I need to rewatch them all, especially the second
His shockwave attacks might work though.

spetznaz

Smurph
Panther beats Batman and Bane at the same time.

deathslash
Originally posted by Smurph
Panther beats Batman and Bane at the same time. lol, he'd beat Batman and his entire rogues gallery and still not even be warmed up.

lawest9
Originally posted by deathslash
lol, he'd beat Batman and his entire rogues gallery and still not even be warmed up. Really?????............JESUS!!!!!!!

Damborgson
Make it Batfleck and we'll talk

Scarlet315
Originally posted by lawest9
Really?????............JESUS!!!!!!!
Arkansas asylum would probably be turned into a theme park cause t'challa would've probably killed most of the villains by now especially joker

riv6672
Originally posted by lawest9
this is the Christen Bale version of Bats ( because there are more feats to draw upon )
1. Random encounter.

2. 2 hour prep for both.
Bad match up, KMCer.
While Bale has more feats, those feats are underwhelming.
Affleck's workout montage alone in BvS would have killed Bale, R'as, joker, Two-Face and Scarecrow, crippled Bane, and impregnated Catwoman.

BP in both scenarios for me.

Mindset
Originally posted by Damborgson
Make it Batfleck and we'll talk Batman still loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.