Anto Monitor vs. Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Jean Grey at her most powerful against the universe destroying Anti Monitor. Who wins?

xJLxKing

lawest9
The one from DC's first COIE in the 80's.

xJLxKing

RadZoa
Any version of Anti Monitor would hand wave Dark Phoenix out of existence

MrMind
did you seriously put a character who destroyed the multiverse against a bird who ate the sun

TheHulkster
A character whose Thunderers nearly stomp him and is getting his tail kicked by Supergirl. I doubt that antimatter cannons are allowed in this thread.

The Phoenix already is shown manhandling Darkseid and AM catches all kinds of hell against Darkseid. Phoenix wins.

Zack M
AM wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheHulkster
The Phoenix already is shown manhandling Darkseid and AM catches all kinds of hell against Darkseid. Phoenix wins.
And (unless I'm mistaken) the PF wasn't at 100% because they missed gathering a loci when they were recreating her. Having said that, the showing is non canon, so it doesn't count.

AM should win.

abhilegend
A character whose Thunderers nearly stomp him and is getting his tail kicked by Supergirl. I doubt that antimatter cannons are allowed in this thread.

So much mental gymnastics. Dark Phoenix was literally killied by a random laser and Magneto has shattered Phoenix Force in pieces.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by zopzop
And (unless I'm mistaken) the PF wasn't at 100% because they missed gathering a loci when they were recreating her. Having said that, the showing is non canon, so it doesn't count.

AM should win.

Darkseid is always canon right? And the Source Wall is introduced in that book and continues in DC canon. Phoenix should win.

abhilegend
Darkseid is always canon right? And the Source Wall is introduced in that book and continues in DC canon. Phoenix should win.
laughing out loud

Faceless808

What??

MrMind
TheHulkster This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

feels good mane

TheHulkster
Are my feelings supposed to be hurt?

DarkSaint85
Anton Monitor simultaneously sounds like a really cool, and really shit name.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by MrMind
TheHulkster This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

feels good mane This is one of the biggest cry baby things to do, well done

lawest9
Attention moderator: when I created this thread I meant for it to read ANTI-Monitor, not "Anto-Monitor" and I didn't catch the typo in time, if you would please correct the mistake for me, and it'd be much appreciated, thank you in advance.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Insane Titan
This is one of the biggest cry baby things to do, well done Sometimes I think you might be more insane than you let on.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Insane Titan
This is one of the biggest cry baby things to do, well done

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Sometimes I think you might be more insane than you let on. make your mind up bran.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.