Which actor to play the doctor is your favorite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clark Kent 1989
Which actor to play the doctor is your favorite?

NewGuy01
Can't help but notice that you've only put forward ten options.

Surtur
Tennant is my favorite.

Flyattractor
Tennant is the Worst.

Clark Kent 1989
My top 3 are tom baker, Sylvester McCoy , peter Davison and pat troughton and Jon pertwee tied for fourth.

Putinbot1
Pertwee is the best. Followed by Baker, Eccleston and Tennant. All 4 are or were excellent actors, Sean Pertwee who plays Alfred in Gotham is so like his Dad.

BazookaMaster
Tennant.

cdtm
John Hurt, by far.

riv6672

roughrider
I've just seen Jodie Whittaker in a few clips, and right now I'm not liking her cockney accent. I prefer the Doctor when he/she is speaking High English.

riv6672

Putinbot1
Originally posted by roughrider
I've just seen Jodie Whittaker in a few clips, and right now I'm not liking her cockney accent. I prefer the Doctor when he/she is speaking High English. Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and I share a standard kind of London Accent, as long as she doesn't sound like Ray Winstone, that's not the problem... I have more of an issue with her being a woman, I don't like sex change characters, be they Thor or the Doctor.

Robtard
What kind of English accent would be Winstone's?

Surtur
This clip showcases why Tennant was the best:

w4xm9NHNUf8

Surtur
Just remember folks: the doctor NOT trapping you in a mirror for all eternity is him "being kind". That's how the 10th Doctor rolls.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
What kind of English accent would be Winstone's? Winstone is East London, over the river from us, it's almost exactly the same just a bit rougher, his is slightly raspier, it's true Cockney.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by roughrider
I've just seen Jodie Whittaker in a few clips, and right now I'm not liking her cockney accent. I prefer the Doctor when he/she is speaking High English.

She plays the dumbest version of the Doctor, just worthless.

Putinbot1
She has a south Yorkshire accent in it, it's not cockney and sadly she feels like a kids tv presenter to me.

Mindship
Time for Idris Elba to play the Doc. Barring that, Tom Baker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.