xJLxKing vs. Molly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/5/customsig_113535_Sy.gif

vs.

http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/m/o/Molly_Hayes.jpg

To the death, neither one is holding anything back.

(Please, let this thread live at least a little while. We all need a good laugh every once in a while.)

One Big Mob
I didn't know he was also a pedophile? I mean, I should have guessed it, but it is an interesting revelation nonetheless.

StiltmanFTW
This went wrong really fast haermm

Pure fisticuffs, xJLxKing's penis is completely restrained within the male chastity device made out of pure adamantium.

One Big Mob
Ok cool. I was more concerned about his busy fingers. You never know where someone's fingers have been but at least you know now why he gives them a few sniffs every so often.

But if it's a fight it's a real salad tossup. I'll go with Molly for now until I know more about Jl's victims.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This went wrong really fast haermm

Pure fisticuffs, xJLxKing's penis is completely restrained within the male chastity device made out of pure adamantium. that isn't going to stop him....

StiltmanFTW
laughing

SquallX
This place man.

Damborgson
Feats for XJ?

Galan007
We're talking about the party drug Molly yeah?

...Because I don't see JLx beating his drug addiction, tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Feats for XJ?

Character Ownage thread. The man must've beaten senseless thousands of kids (probably to a bloody pulp), since he's super confused by a fictional character refusing to do so.

Someone should start xJLxKing's Respect Thread.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Damborgson
Feats for XJ? I heard he waits till recess and jumps into the biggest crowd and starts swinging hard. He usually gets about 5-12 of them before the yard aide comes around.

The issue is - as Sin would put it - those kids are featless. They might as well be alternate version kids because we can't place them.

xJLxKing

DarkSaint85
Please don't shit on me.

I'm not young any longer.

xJLxKing

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Please don't shit on me.

I'm not young any longer. laughing out loud

Now I know what the kids feel. This is an aggressive and scary man. I imagine he's a good candidate for the Sinestro Corps.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Now I know what the kids feel. This is an aggressive and scary man. I imagine he's a good candidate for the Sinestro Corps.

Or the Red Lanterns. Only it's poop.

Unrelated related note: I explained this thread to my wife. She recommended:.

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Batman-Slapping-Robin.jpg

StiltmanFTW
The question is... who is Robin and who is Batman here...?

DarkSaint85
Oh it's not for the thread.

My wife just suggested that JLxKing would find much in common with Batman.

As in he likes slapping little kids.

Bentley
Batman is just a terrible person. At least xJLxKing slaps kids without martial art traiing to power up his stats.

StiltmanFTW
Oh it's not for the thread.

My wife just suggested that JLxKing would find much in common with Batman.

As in he likes slapping little kids.

I think xJLxKing prefers to use his closed fist, bro... hell, he probably likes to wear brassknuckles...

Damborgson
Please don't shit on me.

I'm not young any longer.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.