X-23 v. Sam Wilson, Luke Cage, Thing, Colossus, Sledge (R6S), Blade, Dracula, Bucky a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SwedishHindu
Round 1: The Battle is at the Junkyard from the movie "Deadpool". I made it cloudy so that Dracula can survive, as Vampires burn in sunlight. I also added 8 secretary birds, 19 burrowing owls, a Bald Eagle and a Kingfisher for Sam's advantage. A couple Hyenas and a swarm of 92 bats for Dracula's advantage. I also added 4 trucks, and a motorcycle for the strong ones to throw or hit Logan with.

Round 2: The Battle is in Gotham (Arkham Origins) at night. Wolverine is standing in a helicopter, and Winter Soldier has just shot her in the foot with a sniper bullet made out of a combination of graphene and titanium. After that, Sam has just come in at full speed and kicked the helicopter, causing it to crash into the ground. The Battle continues from there. We still have the bats, hyenas, and birds.

Round 3: The Battle is in the main room of the death star.

Rules-

K.O, Incap or Death

In the 2nd round, Bucky gets bullets made of a mixture of graphene and titanium.

I have disabled X-23's foot claws to make it fairer.

If your wondering about Dracula, this is the one from Marvel

deathslash
What the literal phuck?

StyleTime
Originally posted by deathslash
What the literal phuck?

One Big Mob
The only issue I have with this thread is I don't know who Sledge is.

Damborgson
Originally posted by SwedishHindu
If your wondering about Dracula

That is indeed the only thing I wondered about.

Smurph
Originally posted by SwedishHindu
Round 1: The Battle is at the Junkyard from the movie "Deadpool". I made it cloudy so that Dracula can survive, as Vampires burn in sunlight. I also added 8 secretary birds, 19 burrowing owls, a Bald Eagle and a Kingfisher for Sam's advantage. A couple Hyenas and a swarm of 92 bats for Dracula's advantage. I also added 4 trucks, and a motorcycle for the strong ones to throw or hit Logan with.

Round 2: The Battle is in Gotham (Arkham Origins) at night. Wolverine is standing in a helicopter, and Winter Soldier has just shot her in the foot with a sniper bullet made out of a combination of graphene and titanium. After that, Sam has just come in at full speed and kicked the helicopter, causing it to crash into the ground. The Battle continues from there. We still have the bats, hyenas, and birds.
Dracula wins, because he gets 92 bats.

93 bats would be too many. 91, too few. thumb up

StyleTime
Of course, this is all because he took away her foot claws. They would need far more owls and secretary birds if she had those.

StiltmanFTW
StyleTime's X-23 solos with ease.

StyleTime
thumb up My X-23 would be amped by the cackling of the hyenas.

Flyattractor
X-23 wins via Marvel SJW Power of the VaJayJay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.