Top 10 strongest Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Go

Haschwalth
1.GM Luke
2.Yoda
3.Mace
4.Hotlander
5.Novel Revan
6.Kyp Durron
7.ROTS Anakin(Before tapping into his darkside)
8.Ulic qel droma
9.Meetra
10.Alek

ILS
In terms of sheer power/peak performance.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Kyp Durron (dovin basal?)
3. Yoda
4. Mace Windu
5. Anakin Skywalker
6. Starkiller
7. Revan
8. Cade Skywalker
9. Jacen Solo (?)
10. Obi-Wan Kenobi

All out combat is obviously quite different.

ILS
Not sure where the HoT comes in but they could also make the list somewhere. I don't know what to do with Jacen, but depending on how close he is to his power level as Caedus, he can go up or down.

Ursumeles
1. Luke
2. Yoda
3. Anakin
4. Mace
5. Revan
6. Jacen
7. Cade
8. Obi-Wan

Kyp, and the TOR protags are somewhere up there too I guess, but I don't know exactly where.

Haschwalth
Hmmm is HoT still regarded as a Jedi, if not i'd probably take him out and put Marek above Ulic.

NewGuy01
Yoda, Luke, Anakin, Mace, Outlander, Revan, Galen, Kenobi, Jacen, and CadeShado Vao.

Nephthys
The lack of Barsen'thor disturbs me.

Azronger
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Anakin Skywalker
3. Yoda
4. Mace Windu
5. Galen Marek

Dunno after that

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS

4. Mace Windu
5. Anakin Skywalker

Windu disagrees with you.

AncientPower
1.GM Luke.
2.ROTS Anakin.
3.Yoda.
4.Hotlander.
5.Revan.
6.Kyp Durron.
7.Starkiller.
8.Mace Windu.
9.Meetra Surik.
10.Barsen'thor.
11.Obi-Wan Kenobi.
12.Cade Skywalker.
13.Ulic Qel-Droma.
14.Satele Shan.
15.Master Fay.
16.Jedi Dooku.
17.Yaddle.
18.Master Wyellett.
19.Satele Shan.
20.Aryn Leneer.

Subject to change.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by ILS

1. Luke Skywalker
3. Yoda
4. Mace Windu
5. Anakin Skywalker
6. Starkiller
7. Revan
8. Cade Skywalker
9. Jacen Solo (?)
10. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Excluding Kyp Durron, as I doubt it the Dovin Basal feat is representative of Kyp's applicable power, I agree. You are also missing the Hotlander.

relentless1
whats kinda strength we taklin here? who's got the better bench press??

LordOfTheLight
1. Luke

2. Yoda

3. Anakin

4. Kyp Durron

5. Mace Windu

6. Starkiller

7. Revan

8. Kenobi/Hotlander

9. Kenobi/Hotlander

10. Cade probably

After them come these PT wildcards such as Jorus C'baoth, or Yarael Poof or Yaddle. Jedi Dooku belongs here as well.

After that the NJO wildcards and then masters like Kit Fisto and Plo Koon and then the ancient Jedi like Odan Urr, Nomi Sunrider, etc.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by AncientPower
14.Satele Shan.
19.Satele Shan.

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by ILS

1. Luke Skywalker
3. Yoda
4. Mace Windu
5. Anakin Skywalker
6. Starkiller
7. Revan
8. Cade Skywalker
9. Jacen Solo (?)
10. Obi-Wan Kenobi

I remember you saying that peak performance Kenobi is reasonably close to peak performance Mace a few days ago, so what happened?

MythLord
1. Luke
2. Yoda
3. Anakin
4.-10. Is very much debatable but you have: Revan, Outlander, Mace, Obi-Wan, Jacen, Jaina, Mara, Kyp, Jedi!Dooku and so on as worthy contenders.

ILS
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
I remember you saying that peak performance Kenobi is reasonably close to peak performance Mace a few days ago, so what happened? All the margins in my list are fairly thin.
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Windu disagrees with you. I guess, but I was impressed by his duel with Sidious more than Anakin's with Dooku.Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Excluding Kyp Durron, as I doubt it the Dovin Basal feat is representative of Kyp's applicable power, I agree. You are also missing the Hotlander. He applied his power to the dovin basal, did he not?

LordOfTheLight
Luke's feat with the dovin basal is less impressive than Kyp's. Both in terms of the effort involved and the time taken. Heck, we can't start to dismiss a feat just because it takes a couple of seconds.

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by ILS
All the margins in my list are fairly thin.

So, do you have Krayt easily beating Mace?

Out of curiosity, after these main characters, who do you have in your list? Generally speaking.

ILS
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
So, do you have Krayt easily beating Mace?

Out of curiosity, after these main characters, who do you have in your list? Generally speaking. Ah, I see the predicament now.

I rank Kenobi very highly, and I'd like to think he would give Vaapad Mace a good run for his money by RotS, but then again I doubt Kenobi would do well against Sidious. I think Krayt and Mace are more in line with each other, and Cade and Obi-Wan with each other.

Nephthys
Assuming strongest in terms of actual combat ability (not in order):

Barsen'thor
Luke
Revan
HoT
Yoda
The Exile

The I'm bouncing around between Anakin, Windu, Jaina, Cade, Jacen and Ulic.

I'm not counting either version of Marek because he isn't a Jedi. I'm also not including Durron because he's barely done anything in actual combat that isn't mediocre.

Freedon Nadd
Luke is the Jedi's greatest hope and he is two tiered. Does that mean all the faith we had in him is truly lost?

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by ILS
Ah, I see the predicament now.

I rank Kenobi very highly, and I'd like to think he would give Vaapad Mace a good run for his money by RotS, but then again I doubt Kenobi would do well against Sidious. I think Krayt and Mace are more in line with each other, and Cade and Obi-Wan with each other.

I think that peak Kenobi would do just about okay against Mace, i.e., he can contend with Mace, but to say further than that would entail giving Mace less credit than he deserves.

Yeah, and I suppose aside from power, styles do have a role to play in fights as well. Although Krayt beats Cade with pretty ridiculous ease and we can't really reconcile that like this.

ILS
Yeah the way Krayt dominated Cade is pretty insane.

cs_zoltan
"dominated" kek

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, Zoltan. Dominated.

ILS
@skillz thumb up

As evidenced by the Claws of the Dragon fight, where in one panel Cade is being beaten to his knees, and then after it cuts back he is on his knees, there are no time skips when there is a break in the fight. Same with the Roan and Draco fight. The fight cuts and yet their conversation carries on seamlessly.

Cade got destroyed.

cs_zoltan
Let's see all the things that happened in that fight.

Krayt tries to dominate Cade with TK. Fails.
Krayt tries to dominate Cade with lightning. Fails.
Krayt tries to beat Cade in a dual. Lasts 2-3 minutes.
Krayt tries to dominate Cade with illusions. Fails.
Krayt tries to dominate Cade with Essence Transfer. Yet despite his boasting he fails.
Krayt tries to dominate Cade with Dark Transfer, for which there is no defense. Surprise, he succeeds.

I'm sensing a pattern there mmm

SheGotHerOwn
i'm sensing a pattern that zoltan gets triggered whenever someone doesn't wank the hell out of cade and/or obi-wan mmm

Azronger
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Krayt tries to dominate Cade with Essence Transfer. Yet despite his boasting he fails.
Krayt tries to dominate Cade with Dark Transfer, for which there is no defense. Surprise, he succeeds.

I'm sensing a pattern there mmm

Wtf

It was blatantly a curbstomp but I'll leave this to the Sith Emperor's main defender.

cs_zoltan
That's funny coming from the guy who tired to argue Dooku is Sidious tier.

ILS

I'm sensing a pattern there mmm He held and dragged him through the air during multiple lines of dialogue, not a total ragdoll but close enough. Then beat him in like one panel with sabers. I'd class that as quite the raping.

A counter to DT is not getting hit with it, like Krayt was able to avoid in their first fight and how everyone else avoided during their fights with Cade.

Azronger
That's funny coming from the guy who tired to argue Dooku is Sidious tier.

Link me. Don't recall.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by ILS
He held and dragged him through the air during multiple lines of dialogue, not a total ragdoll but close enough.

Never happened.

Originally posted by ILS
Then beat him in like one panel with sabers. I'd class that as quite the raping.

Yes it is...if you conveniently ignore the 2-3 minutes off-panel duel.

Originally posted by ILS
A counter to DT is not getting hit with it, like Krayt was able to avoid in their first fight and how everyone else avoided during their fights with Cade.

Which Cade didn't know Krayt has.

Originally posted by Azronger
Link me. Don't recall.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=635756

ILS
You can see for yourself the TK blur showing Cade being moved. Not to mention the fact he doesn't leave the air during copious dialogue.

Proof there was a duel off panel? I covered this already. Not to mention it'd be easy for them to make it look close but chose not to, unlike plenty of other duels.

Cade didn't have to take a palm to the chest.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by ILS
You can see for yourself the TK blur showing Cade being moved. Not to mention the fact he doesn't leave the air during copious dialogue.

Yes, it's called a force push. And of course he was in the air for the dialogue since it's a comic book roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by ILS
Proof there was a duel off panel? I covered this already. Not to mention it'd be easy for them to make it look close but chose not to, unlike plenty of other duels.

Besides it being logical? Show me a duel when it gets cut and nothing happens.

Anyhow here's your proof:

At the start of the duel they were inside the temple:

https://i.imgur.com/T0HllGO.png
https://i.imgur.com/4XJh9mS.png

At the end they are outside:

https://i.imgur.com/iTgLYYe.png
https://i.imgur.com/WaWMjZZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/fYjiIy6.jpg

Originally posted by ILS

That's your excuse? So I guess every duel where a punch occured was an utter stompage. Like for example how Jinn stomped Maul.

ILS
Ngl, this is an impressive amount of autism.

Ursumeles
Elia Vile should make the list as well.

The Ellimist
In power:

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Anakin Skywalker
3. Kyp Durron
4. Yoda
5. Mace Windu
6. Galen Marek
7. Jacen Solo
8. Revan
9. Obi Wan
10. Dooku

JMANGO
Originally posted by ILS

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-21-2018/G7AZB_.gif

Azronger
Still not sure what to make of Kyp's Dovin Basal feat. Do we have absolute confirmation it was a planetary or a lunar mass, or is that just assumed because most other basals and gravity field generators are such?

SheGotHerOwn
Originally posted by JMANGO
https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-21-2018/G7AZB_.gif
****ing dead

Kurk
To be fair, that jedi was basically the Bruce Lee of Star Wars

AncientPower
Originally posted by AncientPower
1.GM Luke.
2.ROTS Anakin.
3.Yoda.
4.Hotlander.
5.Revan.
6.Kyp Durron.
7.Starkiller.
8.Mace Windu.
9.Meetra Surik.
10.Barsen'thor.
11.Obi-Wan Kenobi.
12.Cade Skywalker.
13.Ulic Qel-Droma.
14.Jacen Solo.
15.Master Fay.
16.Jedi Dooku.
17.Yaddle.
18.Master Wyellett.
19.Satele Shan.
20.Aryn Leneer.

Subject to change.

Fixed, derp.

Freedon Nadd
Why you troll us, AP?

Deronn_solo
Lmao @ Surik sniffing a top 10 list.

Geistalt
The Barsen'thor's stronger than Meetra Surik. You don't see Meetra blocking lightsabers with the Force.

Nephthys
I assume AP is weighing the Kotor 2 version foremost in that placement.

Kreia is some legit shit.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Geistalt
The Barsen'thor's stronger than Meetra Surik. You don't see Meetra blocking lightsabers with the Force.

Satele>Meetra by that logic.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Lmao @ Surik sniffing a top 10 list.

Given she's placed directly above the Barsen'thor. Is stated outright to be up there with Revan and the Hero. Scales off of Darth Traya whose mere spirit was of far greater power than city busters. Not to mention having feats of power such as the capacity to pull freighters out of Malachor V's orbit, etc.

She's absolutely top 10 and any notion otherwise is a laughably inadequate acknowledgement of her immense feats.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Satele>Meetra by that logic. Satele used Tutaminis, not Force Barrier.

Valkorion used Force Barrier to block Arcann's, just like 'thor used Barrier to block the First Son's.

Haschwalth
Satele used Tutaminis, not Force Barrier. Valk used Force Barrier.
Frankly, using tutaminis is a better feat.

Nephthys
nah

Haschwalth
Yeah, it is.

Geistalt
Satele would've been dead if it weren't for Jace Malcom's intervention. Tutaminis can only soak up the heat from lightsaber blades as a temporary measure.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Yeah, it is.

It might be harder to do I suppose, but that doesn't make it a better feat imo. Besides, theres a reason people use Tutaminis to block energy attacks instead of barriers. So I could plausibly argue it being easier.

Haschwalth
Satele would've been dead if it weren't for Jace Malcom's intervention. Tutaminis can only soak up the heat from lightsaber blades as a temporary measure.

Lightsabers don't give off heat. she was absorbing the Energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.