Damage vs Bor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
all out war

who wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
DC's Damage?

Bor one shots him based on what we've seen so far.

riv6672
The new blue guy?
I'd have to agree with the above KMCer.

xJLxKing
Bor, very easily

Zack M
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Bor, very easily

I wouldn't say that. Damage owned Parasite, and Post Flashpoint Parasite has been a beast.

riv6672
^^^I read that, KMCer. Still, more feats are needed i think. Maybe in a year it would be different.

Prof. T.C McAbe
At this point Bor stomps.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
I wouldn't say that. Damage owned Parasite, and Post Flashpoint Parasite has been a beast.

parasite/grundy power levels are all over the place. not a good gauge

riv6672
^^^another good point. I dont recall seeing any Parasite threads here, but Grundy threads usually devolve into a which version does what scenario.

Zack M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
parasite/grundy power levels are all over the place. not a good gauge

Not post flashpoint. Pre, I would agree with.

riv6672
^^^so where would you put those power levels -at-, tonnage wise?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^another good point. I dont recall seeing any Parasite threads here, but Grundy threads usually devolve into a which version does what scenario.

thx

Not post flashpoint. Pre, I would agree with.

grundy, parasite or both? iirc they both have recent low showings

TethAdamTheRock
Bor is more durable than Adamantium. He wins.

Zack M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
thx

grundy, parasite or both? iirc they both have recent low showings

Parasite. The League had a hard time stopping him and he was about to eat the entire Speed Force. Not to mention absorbing some of Brainiac's power, which allowed him to feel every mind in the entire universe. Parasite had no problem absorbing the League, while he nearly died absorbing Damage.

Philosophía
Damage throws Bor into the sun thumb up

riv6672
Parasite. The League had a hard time stopping him and he was about to eat the entire Speed Force. Not to mention absorbing some of Brainiac's power, which allowed him to feel every mind in the entire universe. Parasite had no problem absorbing the League, while he nearly died absorbing Damage.
That -seems- inconsistent as hell, or Damage has got something going on they havent revealed yet.
Something to trump the SF and part of Brainiac, though?

Zack M
Originally posted by riv6672
That -seems- inconsistent as hell, or Damage has got something going on they havent revealed yet.
Something to trump the SF and part of Brainiac, though?

Damage's secrets have yet to be revealed, as stated by the writer. However, it was hinted that he is laced with Nth Metal, which has been portrayed as uber in Dark Metal. We know how powerful Nth Metal can make someone (Onimar Synn).

riv6672
^^^I'm on the fence on getting Damage (i was the same way w. Sideways, but went for it and am glad), but i gotta admit, this thread has really gotten me interested.
I've read few scans, but i think imma jump into the actual book.

playa1258
Damage does not have enough feats yet.

riv6672
^^^thats what's gonna get him beat in debates for a while.
He seems to have potential though!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.