The Elite Vs The Exemplars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.zonanegativa.com/imagenes/2012/03/2261.jpg

Pictured versions.
No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.imgflip.com/26wapr.jpg

zopzop
The Exemplars destroy the Elite. 8th Day Juggernaut (who was a member of that crew) treated Thor like a weak feeb. The Earth elemental Exemplar, Stonecutter, went toe to toe with that version of Juggernaut and it was an even fight.

Those two alone would end the Elite.

riv6672
^^^I was thinking this was too much for the Elite, but wondered if ppl might make a case for Black taking down a majority of the Exemplars.
Thanks, zop.

cdtm
Black did control a lot of villians, a city, and Superman himself. That last is pretty impressive, considering big blue has some pretty good defenses, and his rogues include Milton Fine Brianiac, who was doing tp tricks on Earth all the way from New Genesis. In another universe.

krisblaze
I don't see anyone chumping the exemplar's defenses tbh, even if Black has slightly higher feats.

I do not recall him controlling Supes though? not outside creating an illusion.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
Black did control a lot of villians, a city, and Superman himself. That last is pretty impressive, considering big blue has some pretty good defenses, and his rogues include Milton Fine Brianiac, who was doing tp tricks on Earth all the way from New Genesis. In another universe.
The Exemplars have a top notch psion : Bedlam. She could counter Manchester Black.

riv6672
I think i'll look up this Bedlam. thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
I think i'll look up this Bedlam. thumb up
She was among the top 3 most powerful of the Exemplars.

Tier 1 (most powerful) :
Bedlam
Juggernaut
Stonecutter

Tier 2 (good but nothing special) :
Tempest
Inferno

Tier 3 (absolute trash) :
Decay
Conquest
Carnivore

riv6672
^^^okay thats very helpful. thumb up

Out of curiosity, if you had to break down the Elite in that manner how would it go?

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^okay thats very helpful. thumb up

Out of curiosity, if you had to break down the Elite in that manner how would it go?
Tier 1 :
Manchester Black

Tier 2 :
The Rest

riv6672
Ha, well okay then!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.