Hi, I haven't been a member long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
I'm Putinbot1 I helped damage American democracy. I hope you'll welcome me to the friendly community. I'm really 14 and like Star Wars, Chewie is my favourite and he reminds me of my dog Goku! I also like DBZ and Marvel films.

Hiiiii Live long and prosper.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1

thank you for helping to free us from our own critical thinking and humanity. they were totally dragging us down.

StiltmanFTW
I'm Putinbot1 I helped damage American democracy. I hope you'll welcome me to the friendly community. I'm really 14 and like Star Wars, Chewie is my favourite and he reminds me of my dog Goku! I also like DBZ and Marvel films.

Welcome to KMC big grin

Tempests dad
I love this guy big grin

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thank you for helping to free us from our own critical thinking and humanity. they were totally dragging us down. Yes they were, however I have come to realise an autocratic strong leader is not improving your country. Trump is no Putin.

Flyattractor
Man. KMC has a worse Border then the Southern U.S. Any POS can just walk across it unchecked.

StiltmanFTW
There was a time when registrations were blocked, but only admin can do that.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There was a time when registrations were blocked, but only admin can do that. I'm new, but I would suggest a myriad of ways including clearing your cookies got round that.

Putinbot1
Actually, I'll cut clean, as far as members go, some would say mines the longest.

Flyattractor
Nice to know that this whole thread is based on a Lie.

Aint that right WHIRLY!!!!!!????

WhoTF is Whirly?

Josh_Alexander

The Tribunal salutes you!

Putinbot1
Thanks Josh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.