Abhi, Pr, LoB, House of El folk: Superman vs Universe busters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Of course, this has a certain anime character in mind.

But I'd like the take of people more knowledgeable then I (Or just better put together fanboys smile )

Can any standard version of Superman stand up to, defeat, or even simply survive one who can:

1. Destroy a galaxy.

2. Destroy a universe.

3. Destroy multiple universes (Say, six at a time.)

4. Fullscale multiverse busting.

Enzeru
Originally posted by cdtm

Can any standard version of Superman stand up to, defeat, or even simply survive one who can:

1. Destroy a galaxy.

A standard Superman knocked himself out in the process of destroying a moon.
Hell no, Superman dies a miserable death against any galaxy buster. Who is the one, who would come to mind? Odin during his glory days? Odin would step on Superman and the fight would be over.

You would have to take OWAW Superman, put him into Cosmic Armor Supermans cosmic armor and give him the Sword of Superman... Then and only then I MIGHT be willing to entertain the idea of Superman standing a chance against Odin.

LordofBrooklyn
SUPERMAN MAULS THE DBS UNIVERSE!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
The only one who destroyed a Universe in DB was Zeno to my knowledge and Beerus might be able to do it but only because of his special energy.
Anyway to answer your question. Regular Superman went up against threats like Emperor Joker, 5th D Imps who wanted to kill him, tanked blasts that had the full power of Speed Force+Green LanternCPB+all Atlantean magic+the timeflow of the entire universe and was still fighting back. Supes is all over the place, at his best I can see him go up against any thread, at his worst it needs just a gas station, depends on the writer. With Morrison for example he could do fine, in every situation. And don't forget OWAW Superman is not a powered up version, just Superman with his mental blocks dropped.

Destroy a galaxy - Superman, when he has a really good day
Destroy a universe - Superman on a great day, SuperMan (boy) Prime or OWAW Superman
Destroy multiple universes (Say, six at a time.) - Golden Superman Prime, Sundipped OWAW Superman
Fullscale multiverse busting - Though Robot Superman

abhilegend
Originally posted by Enzeru
Hell no, Superman dies a miserable death against any galaxy buster. Who is the one, who would come to mind? Odin during his glory days? Odin would step on Superman and the fight would be over.

You would have to take OWAW Superman, put him into Cosmic Armor Supermans cosmic armor and give him the Sword of Superman... Then and only then I MIGHT be willing to entertain the idea of Superman standing a chance against Odin.
Well you're also an idiot so it's all fair.

xJLxKing

You would have to take OWAW Superman, put him into Cosmic Armor Supermans cosmic armor and give him the Sword of Superman... Then and only then I MIGHT be willing to entertain the idea of Superman standing a chance against Odin. eek!

Don't say stupid things like this

Both SOS, and CAS are far beyond Odin. It's idiotic to say otherwise. Also, the current Odin was having trouble fighting Mangog who died from being thrown into the sun. Lets not pretend he is as powerful as his classic self. Under Aaron, I'd classify him as mid herald

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
:Under Aaron, I'd classify him as mid herald
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Destroy multiple universes (Say, six at a time.) - Golden Superman Prime, Sundipped OWAW Superman

laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud
Serious question, under Aaron, what do you classify Odin as?

Skyfather level? HH, MH?

carver9
JL KING... JL KING. You are hilarious bro. I'm just shocked at you using, well TRYING to use the lowest of showings to justify a character's power level. This is utterly ridiculous.

carver9
Also, Mangog jumped clean out of the sun. It did not kill him so why in the world would you think it would've killed him the second time?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Serious question, under Aaron, what do you classify Odin as?

Skyfather level? HH, MH?

High Skyfather level obviously.

Aaron wrote King Thor vs. Old Galactus, Odin vs. Mother Storm, Odin in Avengers BC when he shot down a Celestial and then killed it with help from Phoenix, implied that Odin > Phoenix (Who itself was treated as a Cosmic aspect who could destroy the Universe).

He looks inefficient against Mangog, but the entire point is that Mangog is unstoppable, more powerful than even high-end Gods, and Odin is weakened.

And if you think he didn't stomp Jane as he should've, you need to understand that Aaron treats Thor's overall power with Mjolnir way higher on the food chain compared to the Avenger titles. The girls of Thunder were able to hurt a fed Galactus with their weapons, Modern Thor with Mjolnir took on Gorr very well etc.

If you use Thor as measuring stick, it's faulty. The theme of the story is literally that Thor is the Greatest God who ever lived, and always succeeds. That was Thor Odinson, it became Jane Foster. Now it'll be Thor Odinson again.

If other Cosmic Beings entered the picture, Odin wouldn't suddenly be lower on the totem pole. We know because we've seen portions of the Odin Force compared to Galactus, the Phoenix, and a Celestial....

carver9
Lol and Aaron himself said in an interview that Thor is the most powerful being in the Universe. Of course he would have Thor fighting and possibky beating high end cosmics.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Also, Mangog jumped clean out of the sun. It did not kill him so why in the world would you think it would've killed him the second time?
because we have seen him get burned despite the fact that he was there momentary.

If he was there for a longer period of time, he'd be dead. After all, that's exactly what happened

xJLxKing
JL KING... JL KING. You are hilarious bro. I'm just shocked at you using, well TRYING to use the lowest of showings to justify a character's power level. This is utterly ridiculous.
No, I think you just missed my point completely.

I've already said it many times, I view Odin as a sky father (Duh). I'm asking Rage a question, on his power level under one writer. Not average or anything like that

Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Thor was a Universe shaking HH to Trans being with Mjolnir being a Skyfather Weapon. Odin was the top of the Skyfather chain and not only a Galaxy Busting power but also someone who was near the Universal powers.

However those times changed. Jane has a better bond and control of Mjolnir then Thor ever had, she is on average a Trans being tapping into the Skyfather class and her lows are HH. Odin is imo not the power he used to be. While Galactus is worthy of the Skyfather class now, Odin went down to Trans, slightly below Jane.

RealityWarper
I think that I have a BRONER ! laughing

RealityWarper
The only one who destroyed a Universe in DB was Zeno to my knowledge and Beerus might be able to do it but only because of his special energy.
Anyway to answer your question. Regular Superman went up against threats like Emperor Joker, 5th D Imps who wanted to kill him, tanked blasts that had the full power of Speed Force+Green LanternCPB+all Atlantean magic+the timeflow of the entire universe and was still fighting back. Supes is all over the place, at his best I can see him go up against any thread, at his worst it needs just a gas station, depends on the writer. With Morrison for example he could do fine, in every situation. And don't forget OWAW Superman is not a powered up version, just Superman with his mental blocks dropped.

Destroy a galaxy - Superman, when he has a really good day
Destroy a universe - Superman on a great day, SuperMan (boy) Prime or OWAW Superman
Fullscale multiverse busting - Though Robot Superman

Thanks for this ! thumb up laughing laughing

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
High Skyfather level obviously.

Aaron wrote King Thor vs. Old Galactus, Odin vs. Mother Storm, Odin in Avengers BC when he shot down a Celestial and then killed it with help from Phoenix, implied that Odin > Phoenix (Who itself was treated as a Cosmic aspect who could destroy the Universe).

He looks inefficient against Mangog, but the entire point is that Mangog is unstoppable, more powerful than even high-end Gods, and Odin is weakened.

And if you think he didn't stomp Jane as he should've, you need to understand that Aaron treats Thor's overall power with Mjolnir way higher on the food chain compared to the Avenger titles. The girls of Thunder were able to hurt a fed Galactus with their weapons, Modern Thor with Mjolnir took on Gorr very well etc.

If you use Thor as measuring stick, it's faulty. The theme of the story is literally that Thor is the Greatest God who ever lived, and always succeeds. That was Thor Odinson, it became Jane Foster. Now it'll be Thor Odinson again.

If other Cosmic Beings entered the picture, Odin wouldn't suddenly be lower on the totem pole. We know because we've seen portions of the Odin Force compared to Galactus, the Phoenix, and a Celestial....
Funny how that works for Odin but reverses itself against Darkseid/Superman.

Oh and sun burned off Mangog's skin. I guess sun is also more powerful than Odin?

And Odin was never stated to be weakened. Mangog was more powerful.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend

Oh and sun burned Mangog's skin.
Fixed

And Odin was never stated to be weakened. Mangog was more powerful.
He said it.
Mangog said it
Can't lift Mjolnir.
Can't produce the Odinforce in a Ragnarok cycle.

Looks weakened to me.

JBL
You know all of them are going to say yes he can.... But no he cannot. Even OWAW superman which stands for ( Our Wishing And Wanking) would get killed because mongul only taught him how to fight without being distracted which would have caused him to lose.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
You know all of them are going to say yes he can.... But no he cannot. Even OWAW superman which stands for ( Our Wishing And Wanking) would get killed because mongul only taught him how to fight without being distracted which would have caused him to lose.

WHERE IS YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO OF YOUR COMICBOOK WRITER FRIENDS TALKING ABOUT SUPERMAN?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL

True and 100 % agreed. thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
WHERE IS YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO OF YOUR COMICBOOK WRITER FRIENDS TALKING ABOUT SUPERMAN? Actually one of them told me what. OWAW must stand for on KMC. Understand this.... Look back when I first mentioned the writers... You will notice that I fully stated that they DID NOT want their names not any video of them posted on a comic book site. If and when I get permission, it will be my pleasure to share it with you. But I will tell you this... Superman fans won't like what they hear. And for the record.. I could not care less if no one believes me, all I want to do with some of them is go fishing on my boat and catch more fish than them.

xJLxKing
WHERE IS YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO OF YOUR COMICBOOK WRITER FRIENDS TALKING ABOUT SUPERMAN?
Lmao

obviously he lied

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Actually one of them told me what. OWAW must stand for on KMC. Understand this.... Look back when I first mentioned the writers... You will notice that I fully stated that they DID NOT want their names not any video of them posted on a comic book site. If and when I get permission, it will be my pleasure to share it with you. But I will tell you this... Superman fans won't like what they hear. And for the record.. I could not care less if no one believes me, all I want to do with some of them is go fishing on my boat and catch more fish than them.

Your writer friends MUST be those untalented, SJW, hacks that have been hired recently.

Any talented writer respects canon and that is what has been presented in response to criticisms about Superman!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Actually one of them told me what. OWAW must stand for on KMC. Understand this.... Look back when I first mentioned the writers... You will notice that I fully stated that they DID NOT want their names not any video of them posted on a comic book site. If and when I get permission, it will be my pleasure to share it with you. But I will tell you this... Superman fans won't like what they hear. And for the record.. I could not care less if no one believes me, all I want to do with some of them is go fishing on my boat and catch more fish than them.

I trust you my friend.

I like speaking with writers and authors too. smile

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I trust you my friend.

I like speaking with writers and authors too. smile

SILENCE YOU CRAVEN SWINE!!!!

RealityWarper
SILENCE YOU CRAVEN SWINE!!!!

Superman is vastly overrated in combat. ^^

playa1258
LMAO I don't think we have had so much Superman trolling going on at once. At least it keeps the board somewhat active.

JBL
Your writer friends MUST be those untalented, SJW, hacks that have been hired recently.

Any talented writer respects canon and that is what has been presented in response to criticisms about Superman! False. But let's have some fun ok? The few things that you superman fans CLAIM needs to be proven soooo... 1. Show superman fighting at light speed. 2. Show superman flying at least 1 light year in less than 1 day. 3. Show it being STATED that superman dropped or has mental blocks. 4. Show superman destroying a planet. Those are just a few for now. Should be easy because you superman fans agree on anything another superman fan says and superman has thousands of feats. Very easy to prove. Go.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
False. But let's have some fun ok? The few things that you superman fans CLAIM needs to be proven soooo... 1. Show superman fighting at light speed. 2. Show superman flying at least 1 light year in less than 1 day. 3. Show it being STATED that superman dropped or has mental blocks. 4. Show superman destroying a planet. Those are just a few for now. Should be easy because you superman fans agree on anything another superman fan says and superman has thousands of feats. Very easy to prove. Go.

You've been shown proof of these things NUMEROUS times and it STILL hasn't made a difference.

3.You can read Maggin, Byrne, Jurgens, Ordway and Carlin's Superman to see the issue of mental blocks EXPLICITLY displayed.

1.Superman travelled the distance from Earth to end of the Universe so fast that he was STOPPED before he entered Heaven.

2. Superman fought Orion at that level.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by playa1258
LMAO I don't think we have had so much Superman trolling going on at once. At least it keeps the board somewhat active.

Nobody is trolling.

We don't have to accept a fan-fictive version of Superman.

playa1258
Good joke. No one is buying it.

JBL
You've been shown proof of these things NUMEROUS times and it STILL hasn't made a difference.

3.You can read Maggin, Byrne, Jurgens, Ordway and Carlin's Superman to see the issue of mental blocks EXPLICITLY displayed.

1.Superman travelled the distance from Earth to end of the Universe so fast that he was STOPPED before he entered Heaven.

2. Superman fought Orion at that level. As I thought . Thanks for proving nothing. I know of ALL you just stated and not one of your words ring truth. It should be easy to prove but you cannot because it's not true at all. It's a fan made up version of superman and KMC invented their own superman in an attempt to make him unbelievable and unbeatable. Nothing more nothing less.

LordofBrooklyn
Nobody is trolling.

We don't have to accept a fan-fictive version of Superman.

YOU'LL ACCEPT WHAT THE HOUSE OF EL DEMANDS!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
As I thought . Thanks for proving nothing. I know of ALL you just stated and not one of your words ring truth. It should be easy to prove but you cannot because it's not true at all. It's a fan made up version of superman and KMC invented their own superman in an attempt to make him unbelievable and unbeatable. Nothing more nothing less.

THEY. ARE. IN. THE. RUNS. I. CITED

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!

Go look up Maggin, Byrne, Jurgens, Ordway, and Carlin's Superman's work and read it for yourself.

Here is an easy one...

OUR WORLDS AT WAR in regard to mental blocks.

What do you have to say now?

RealityWarper
Good joke. No one is buying it.

Nobody cares about your baseless statements or your opinion.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
As I thought . Thanks for proving nothing. I know of ALL you just stated and not one of your words ring truth. It should be easy to prove but you cannot because it's not true at all. It's a fan made up version of superman and KMC invented their own superman in an attempt to make him unbelievable and unbeatable. Nothing more nothing less.

100 % true. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
100 % true. thumb up

OUR WORLDS AT WAR

I DEMAND YOUR CONCESSION!!!

RealityWarper
OUR WORLDS AT WAR

I DEMAND YOUR CONCESSION!!!

Rofl.

playa1258
Nobody cares about your baseless statements or your opinion. Looks like I hit a nerve. LMAO.

RealityWarper
Looks like I hit a nerve. LMAO.

Nope.

I'm just telling that your opinion is meaningless.

Nice try at baiting though. thumb up

JBL
THEY. ARE. IN. THE. RUNS. I. CITED

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!!!

Go look up Maggin, Byrne, Jurgens, Ordway, and Carlin's Superman's work and read it for yourself.

Here is an easy one...

OUR WORLDS AT WAR in regard to mental blocks.

What do you have to say now? Please don't start that owaw crap again. Superman and Mongol proved you wrong themselves. Mongul taught superman how to fight like a warrior and not be distracted.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Please don't start that owaw crap again. Superman and Mongol proved you wrong themselves. Mongul taught superman how to fight like a warrior and not be distracted.

THIS IS WHY YOU FAIL.

If you take OWAW and then ADD IT to the DECADES of canon that I've referenced then you'll see it is simply the most explicit and dramatic display of the issue of mental blocks.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Please don't start that owaw crap again. Superman and Mongol proved you wrong themselves. Mongul taught superman how to fight like a warrior and not be distracted.

Agreed.

Here is the full training session:

https://imgur.com/a/sBYUc

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Please don't start that owaw crap again. Superman and Mongol proved you wrong themselves. Mongul taught superman how to fight like a warrior and not be distracted. Originally posted by RealityWarper
Agreed.

Here is the full training session:

https://imgur.com/a/sBYUc

So it was merely the issue of DISTRACTION that had Superman going from struggling with Imperiex Probes to ONE-SHOTTING THEM?

RealityWarper
So it was merely the issue of DISTRACTION that had Superman going from struggling with Imperiex Probes to ONE-SHOTTING THEM?

That's how weak those probes are.

LordofBrooklyn
That's how weak those probes are.

They'd ANNIHILATE SENTRY that's a fact!!

RealityWarper
They'd ANNIHILATE SENTRY that's a fact!!

Sentry can erase Imperiex, Darkseid and Superman's whole Rogue gallery plus the JLA during his sleep by wishing them out of existence. thumb up

One Big Mob
Sentry can erase Imperiex, Darkseid and Superman's whole Rogue gallery plus the JLA during his sleep by wishing them out of existence. thumb up Ugh. That's about when I stop entering this thread

LordofBrooklyn
Sentry can erase Imperiex, Darkseid and Superman's whole Rogue gallery plus the JLA during his sleep by wishing them out of existence. thumb up

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6a/25/4d/6a254daad9459d8ff2039399af56dec0--marvel-sentry-the-shield.jpg

HELICARRIER 1 SENTRY 0

RealityWarper
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/superman-vs-frankenstein-rebirth-3.jpg

TRACTOR 1 SUPERMAN 0

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Ugh. That's about when I stop entering this thread

You cannot counter reality manipulation either. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn

There is a FRANKENSTEIN attached to the tractor!

RealityWarper
There is a FRANKENSTEIN attached to the tractor!

That's still a tractor. XD

Helicarrier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tractor

cdtm
That's still a tractor. XD

Helicarrier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tractor

Oh ho?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60461/1674299-iron_fist_helicarrier_1.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/60461/1674300-iron_fist_helicarrier_2.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Fixed

He said it.
No, he didn't.
Odin said Mangog was weakened too.
Nothing to do with power.

Well, he did.

Only for idiots like you maybe.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Any talented writer respects canon and that is what has been presented in response to criticisms about Superman!

thumb up Well said. It's not as hard to believe that he has indeed some writers for friends as the market seems to get flooded with those retarded, untalented SJW promoting, misinformed idiots who just try to enforce their retarded ideology through a medium that was once a pleasure.

LordofBrooklyn
thumb up Well said. It's not as hard to believe that he has indeed some writers for friends as the market seems to get flooded with those retarded, untalented SJW promoting, misinformed idiots who just try to enforce their retarded ideology through a medium that was once a pleasure.

This has to be the case.

The issue of Superman's powers being tied to his mindset has been explored since the 60"s. It has been EXPLICITLY detailed since the 80's. Either JBL lacks the intelligence to grasp the canon or he simply chooses to ignore it.

I am happy that a lot of the untalented SJW rabble are being ousted from the industry.

Enzeru
In his fight against Ulysses (budget Sentry) Superman uses ALL OF HIS POWER in a destructive AOE, which barely manages to burn down the surface of one forrest. Seriously. Superman used up all of the energy stored in his body and barely managed to destroy a forrest. He was powerless for how long afterwards..? Weeks? LOL!
And that guy is supposed to beat galaxy busters? LOL!

Someone like Hulk can replicate that feat by clapping his big jolly green hands together.

Get your Superdudebro-shit out of here. He gets stomped by any competent trans-level character and those are on average not even galaxy busters.

celeyhyga17
No, he didn't.
Odin said Mangog was weakened too.
Nothing to do with power.

Well, he did.

Only for idiots like you maybe.
Sure he did.

He didn't say Mango was weakened. He said he barely felt the hit.

Sure it does. Normal Odin shows dominance over hammer. Lesser Odin can't lift it above a millimeter.

Did he now? When did he in that scene?

Resorting to names so early. Like your buddy, u get angry too easily.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Sure he did.

No, he didn't.

He said Mangog doesn't hits as hard as before.

Because of Mother Storm being awakened.

Jane must be some powerful chick if it was only power which allowed Odin to lift the hammer.

Later against King Loki and he only said to Freyja that Odin power needs time to rise.

That's your default state.

But tell me, how did Odin get depowered?

JBL
In his fight against Ulysses (budget Sentry) Superman uses ALL OF HIS POWER in a destructive AOE, which barely manages to burn down the surface of one forrest. Seriously. Superman used up all of the energy stored in his body and barely managed to destroy a forrest. He was powerless for how long afterwards..? Weeks? LOL!

Someone like Hulk can replicate that feat by clapping his big jolly green hands together.

Get your Superdudebro-shit out of here. He gets stomped by any competent trans-level character and those are on average not even galaxy busters. I wonder how he bypassed his fan made mental blocks to use up all his power. Lol. There is no way in hell a character with dynamic strength can use up his SUN based powers UNLESS he solely depends on the sun for his strength and powers. Superman is like a car using gas. A car stores gas and use it just like Superman stores sunlight and uses it. The faster a car goes the more gas it uses and the gas mileage starts to drop just like under stress superman starts using up more sunlight. That car cannot gain any more hp unless you add a turbo or nitrous oxide, the same as superman having to sundip to get any stronger. Run that car out of gas and it is powerless. Just like superman using up his stored sunlight and becoming powerless. Sun based powers and fan made mental blocks contradict each other.one cannot bypass the other. This is straight from a writers mouth.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by JBL
I wonder how he bypassed his fan made mental blocks to use up all his power. Lol. There is no way in hell a character with dynamic strength can use up his SUN based powers UNLESS he solely depends on the sun for his strength and powers. Superman is like a car using gas. A car stores gas and use it just like Superman stores sunlight and uses it. The faster a car goes the more gas it uses and the gas mileage starts to drop just like under stress superman starts using up more sunlight. That car cannot gain any more hp unless you add a turbo or nitrous oxide, the same as superman having to sundip to get any stronger. Run that car out of gas and it is powerless. Just like superman using up his stored sunlight and becoming powerless. Sun based powers and fan made mental blocks contradict each other.one cannot bypass the other. This is straight from a writers mouth. A writer actually used this exact logic to say why Superman can't bypass mental blocks?

This is something I have to see.

panthergod
Sentry s all out power couldn't destroy Manhattan. Pathetic.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
I wonder how he bypassed his fan made mental blocks to use up all his power. Lol. There is no way in hell a character with dynamic strength can use up his SUN based powers UNLESS he solely depends on the sun for his strength and powers. Superman is like a car using gas. A car stores gas and use it just like Superman stores sunlight and uses it. The faster a car goes the more gas it uses and the gas mileage starts to drop just like under stress superman starts using up more sunlight. That car cannot gain any more hp unless you add a turbo or nitrous oxide, the same as superman having to sundip to get any stronger. Run that car out of gas and it is powerless. Just like superman using up his stored sunlight and becoming powerless. Sun based powers and fan made mental blocks contradict each other.one cannot bypass the other. This is straight from a writers mouth.

Youre illiteracy isn't an argument. Superman has dynamic stats and only incredibly stupid people pretend otherwise. Period.

RealityWarper
Sentry ultra-weakened and depowered by his mental state against the Green Scar showed more power than Superman expanding all the energy inside his cells.

After all, when stable he destroys planets casually while holding back.

Stay salty, kid. thumb up

One Big Mob
Originally posted by panthergod
Youre illiteracy isn't an argument. Superman has dynamic stats and only incredibly stupid people pretend otherwise. Period. While it wouldn't exactly be wrong to compare him to a gas tank (he gets compared to a battery afterall), it's missing the very human aspect of him. Gas tanks can't just fluctuate wildly like a human can.

A body only takes you so far, you need the mind to see it through. If I amp myself up through no external means I can make myself able to move more weight than if I just went in it like 'whatever'. I can hit harder if I'm really feeling it and pushing myself than if I just rest on my laurels with what I can currently do.

We have all sorts of media that also explore the depths of using the full capacity of your brain too, and how it'd make you bigger faster stronger, and whatever other shit you want to do with it.

Even humans can push their own limits and do everyday. Now imagine a fictional space God that doesn't get the proper venues to push himself as much as humans do?

And that's ignoring the showings of on panel dynamic strength too. That's just using logic.

panthergod
Sentry ultra-weakened and depowered by his mental state against the Green Scar showed more power than Superman expanding all the energy inside his cells.

After all, when stable he destroys planets casually while holding back.

Stay salty, kid. thumb up

Sentrys all out attacks couldn't destroy an island. Hilarious.

A weakened divided Superman performance will never change that.

JBL
A writer actually used this exact logic to say why Superman can't bypass mental blocks?

This is something I have to see. Supermans mental blocks is not what his fans CLAIM them to be. Superman subconsciously holds back his great strength so that he does not have to constantly remind himself that he is around NORMAL human's. That's what his mental blocks are, not that crap his fans CLAIM. There is no writer dumb enough to have superman take so many ass whoopings knowing he only has to drop mental blocks to get back in the game.

JBL
Youre illiteracy isn't an argument. Superman has dynamic stats and only incredibly stupid people pretend otherwise. Period. It was superman Himself who explained it. LMAO!!!

One Big Mob
Originally posted by JBL
Supermans mental blocks is not what his fans CLAIM them to be. Superman subconsciously holds back his great strength so that he does not have to constantly remind himself that he is around NORMAL human's. That's what his mental blocks are, not that crap his fans CLAIM. There is no writer dumb enough to have superman take so many ass whoopings knowing he only has to drop mental blocks to get back in the game. Here's a test you could try if you're so inclined:

Walk up to what you can lift as your max, let's say a 25 pound dumbell. Try to lift it with all your might.

You might have failed, you might have passed, but you were putting all your effort into it.

Now, inject a shot of adrenaline straight into your heart and try to pick up the dumbell. You should now be able to pick up that dumbell a lot easier, and you're now completely amped up.

That is for lack of a better or more thought out comparison, Superman. Think of his dynamic strength as a shot of adrenaline (or just a rush of adrenaline) to a normal human. It might not kick in everytime, but when it does, he is going to be operating above his normal max. And when you're operating at those levels already, something like this would make him seem quite a bit more powerful.

Then you realize it's also a comic and understand that they can make this "adrenaline strength" whatever the **** they want to. IE, dynamic strength.

JBL
Here's a test you could try if you're so inclined:

Walk up to what you can lift as your max, let's say a 25 pound dumbell. Try to lift it with all your might.

You might have failed, you might have passed, but you were putting all your effort into it.

Now, inject a shot of adrenaline straight into your heart and try to pick up the dumbell. You should now be able to pick up that dumbell a lot easier, and you're now completely amped up.

That is for lack of a better or more thought out comparison, Superman. Think of his dynamic strength as a shot of adrenaline (or just a rush of adrenaline) to a normal human. It might not kick in everytime, but when it does, he is going to be operating above his normal max. And when you're operating at those levels already, something like this would make him seem quite a bit more powerful.

Then you realize it's also a comic and understand that they can make this "adrenaline strength" whatever the **** they want to. IE, dynamic strength. I understand what you are saying. But in supermans and every other hero except for someone like the hulk who actually has dynamic strength, superman fans get hero time to win and make fans happy time confused with dynamic strength. Superman, CM, BA are very close in strength. Superman CANNOT will, drop mental blocks or do anything else to open up a gap between the 3 UNLESS he sunamp. It is a Canon fact stated in the comics. There are plenty of documented characters that are as strong, a little weaker, a little stronger and a lot stronger than superman. No where is it mentioned that superman can overcome that by his mindset. When he and CM arm wrestled, it was plain as day that they were VERY close in strength. Now if superman could have altered that, why did the writer lie or waste his time doing and stating that. CM does not have dynamic strength so why is he able to stalemate superman?

RealityWarper
Someone doesn't understand the words "weakened" and "depowered".

Stay salty, kid.

Sentry solos the DC Universe, while taking a nap. thumb up

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
Supermans mental blocks is not what his fans CLAIM them to be. Superman subconsciously holds back his great strength so that he does not have to constantly remind himself that he is around NORMAL human's. That's what his mental blocks are, not that crap his fans CLAIM. There is no writer dumb enough to have superman take so many ass whoopings knowing he only has to drop mental blocks to get back in the game.

Still lying? Lol.

Superman has been established as subconsciously afraid of losing control and killing every HERO including top tiers like GL Gardner, JOnn, Captain Atom and Elemental Firestorm by ACCIDENT on panel since 1991 explicitly. Red Glass. Specifically shown to be his greatest fear. That is the directly gown basis on his mentally suppressing his innate power levels at his standard levels. That's he basis of DoS.

That's why Superman holds back. Period.

Questioning what I said is a concession you have nothing valid to say.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by JBL
I understand what you are saying. But in supermans and every other hero except for someone like the hulk who actually has dynamic strength, superman fans get hero time to win and make fans happy time confused with dynamic strength. Superman, CM, BA are very close in strength. Superman CANNOT will, drop mental blocks or do anything else to open up a gap between the 3 UNLESS he sunamp. It is a Canon fact stated in the comics. There are plenty of documented characters that are as strong, a little weaker, a little stronger and a lot stronger than superman. No where is it mentioned that superman can overcome that by his mindset. When he and CM arm wrestled, it was plain as day that they were VERY close in strength. Now if superman could have altered that, why did the writer lie or waste his time doing and stating that. CM does not have dynamic strength so why is he able to stalemate superman? I'm not into discussing what he can and cannot do once he gets the "dynamic strength", I'm just saying that these types of limit breaking powers are very much a part of humans, let alone comic characters. It doesn't help that dynamic strength means strength while moving so I'm not sure what the meaning we're using is (you seem to compare it to Hulk's amping).

However, as I've always seen it, it's essentially an adrenaline amp when he 'busts his mental blocks', but as is common in the place of comics, it puts him vastly above his perceived limits to whatever degree they feel like doing. It's not a 1 to 1 amp like what happens to humans. It's something that can make him smash his 'limits'. Which makes it similar, but greater than what happens to us, and perhaps greater than this sort of thing existing in other characters. Which would make it unique to Superman. While Cap for example might experience the same thing, his limit breaking power would be below Supermans, hence why we give greater emphasis to this existing within Superman. What that would mean is that if they were perfectly equal, and both received this 'amp', Supermans strength might very well be way greater.
A phenomenon that could be explained by Superman essentially being a solar battery and calling on more power in these times of need.

For example, he turned beings that gave him incredible trouble at his non amped 'max' into essentially fodder, en masse.

I already said it might not kick in everytime though, and pretty much said what I just tried to explain.

It's a rare occurrence in the comics, and one I admittedly haven't looked into in quite a few years. I'm just throwing out my ideas on the topic and what I think everytime I see the term. And why it would differ from a gas tank.

The issue is, the forum rules open up this as a possibility. So while you might not see it in every fight in a comic, one could argue it a possibility in a forum fight. Superman could be portrayed as an exact equal to everyone but as long as they keep showing him bust his own limits, it's still an issue on the forum.

It might not kick in everytime, but when it does, he is going to be operating above his normal max. And when you're operating at those levels already, something like this would make him seem quite a bit more powerful.

Then you realize it's also a comic and understand that they can make this "adrenaline strength" whatever the **** they want to. IE, dynamic strength.

This is imo an easier way to define it as opposed to just mental blocks. Which I'm not saying isn't the case, it just gets muddy when you try to explain that he's just always holding back subconsciously.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
I understand what you are saying. But in supermans and every other hero except for someone like the hulk who actually has dynamic strength, superman fans get hero time to win and make fans happy time confused with dynamic strength. Superman, CM, BA are very close in strength. Superman CANNOT will, drop mental blocks or do anything else to open up a gap between the 3 UNLESS he sunamp. It is a Canon fact stated in the comics. There are plenty of documented characters that are as strong, a little weaker, a little stronger and a lot stronger than superman. No where is it mentioned that superman can overcome that by his mindset. When he and CM arm wrestled, it was plain as day that they were VERY close in strength. Now if superman could have altered that, why did the writer lie or waste his time doing and stating that. CM does not have dynamic strength so why is he able to stalemate superman?

We've seen Superman one shot Cap and Adam specifically avoid Superman all out attack.

Cap and Adam are peers to a standard high tier level Superman. Superman subsequently learned to access more is mate power ckuding strength.

Post IC Superman directly physically overpowers 2-5 Kryptonian characters at least as physically powerful as either of them.

Your argument has been laughable for at least 15 years now.

Stop lying.

RealityWarper
A drunk Yamcha can vaporize Superman with his pinky while being blindfolded.

I'm serious.

LordofBrooklyn

Get your Superdudebro-shit out of here. He gets stomped by any competent trans-level character and those are on average not even galaxy busters.

YOUR SENTRY LUST AND HIS RETURN HAS ROBBED YOU OF YOUR SENSES!

I ABSOLVE YOU!

THIS ONE TIME!!!

carver9
Still lying? Lol.

Superman has been established as subconsciously afraid of losing control and killing every HERO including top tiers like GL Gardner, JOnn, Captain Atom and Elemental Firestorm by ACCIDENT on panel since 1991 explicitly. Red Glass. Specifically shown to be his greatest fear. That is the directly gown basis on his mentally suppressing his innate power levels at his standard levels. That's he basis of DoS.

That's why Superman holds back. Period.

Questioning what I said is a concession you have nothing valid to say.

And Hulk power has been stated to surpass the Celestials and is equal to that of the Phoenix force. Would you all accept it, hell naw so why would we accept any statement about Superman?

LordofBrooklyn
And Hulk power has been stated to surpass the Celestials and is equal to that of the Phoenix force. Would you all accept it, hell naw so why would we accept any statement about Superman?

YOU HAVE NOW ENTERED THE HOUSE OF EL'S ENEMIES LIST!!!

panthergod

What I described isnt simply a statement. It's a fact about the character, explicitly shown on panel.

JBL
What I described isnt simply a statement. It's a fact about the character, explicitly shown on panel. Even a old writer like Stan Lee knows and has said supermans strength is set in stone. Stop wishing and lying.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Even a old writer like Stan Lee knows and has said supermans strength is set in stone. Stop wishing and lying.

Who cares what Lee says in regard to Superman and this topic.

The CANON which you've CLEARLY haven't read speaks for itself.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
Even a old writer like Stan Lee knows and has said supermans strength is set in stone. Stop wishing and lying.

laughing out loud

Stan Lee's opinion>Superman comics.

Got it idiot.

What I said is indisputable.

Actual Superman writers like Casey acknowledge that Superman power level is based on his mind. Byrne who created post Crisis Superman says he's as strong as he believes he is-- and writes it on panel.

Cry more.

JBL
laughing out loud

Stan Lee's opinion>Superman comics.

Got it idiot.

What I said is indisputable.

Actual Superman writers like Casey acknowledge that Superman power level is based on his mind. Byrne who created post Crisis Superman says he's as strong as he believes he is-- and writes it on panel.

Cry more. If superman is as strong as he believes he is, then why does he have to sundip to get stronger?? You are a bigger idiot that I thought. If he had dynamic strength he would not have to sunamp idiot.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
If superman is as strong as he believes he is, then why does he have to sundip to get stronger?? You are a bigger idiot that I thought. If he had dynamic strength he would not have to sunamp idiot.

..because those are distinct aspects of his power set you incredible retard.

Solar energy fuels his powers. His dynamic aspects controls how much of his innate physical power he is accessing or suppressing via mental control/will power/psionics. . He can be at standard innate energy levels and have the stats of a normal human due to his mind. Or be drained of half his innate power yet still operate at standard levels due to age a greater percentage of his innate power that he normally suppresses. It was shown since Pre Crisis that his holding back reflex was the equivalent to red sun radiation halving is access to his innate power In the Parasites Power Play. Storyline .Post Crisis his more human mindset This holds into Posts Crisis through to Rebirth.

As shown in DoS and No Limits At his normal level he does not internally feel the energy/power he was suppressing-- even though the power was within. When he breaks through his mental blocks he specifically states he can feel his powers SURGE within his body. Not even remotely a contradiction.

And ON TOP of that he can also increase his rate of solar absorption due to stress per Rucka.

Anyone denying Superman mental dynamic power is disqualified from pretending they have anything valid to say. Period.

JBL
..because those are distinct aspects of his power set you incredible retard.

Solar energy fuels his powers. His dynamic aspects controls how much of his innate physical power he is accessing or suppressing via mental control/will power/psionics. . He can be at standard innate energy levels and have the stats of a normal human due to his mind. Or be drained of half his innate power yet still operate at standard levels due to age a greater percentage of his innate power that he normally suppresses. It was shown since Pre Crisis that his holding back reflex was the equivalent to red sun radiation halving is access to his innate power In the Parasites Power Play. Storyline .Post Crisis his more human mindset This holds into Posts Crisis through to Rebirth.

As shown in DoS and No Limits At his normal level he does not internally feel the energy/power he was suppressing-- even though the power was within. When he breaks through his mental blocks he specifically states he can feel his powers SURGE within his body. Not even remotely a contradiction.

And ON TOP of that he can also increase his rate of solar absorption due to stress per Rucka.

Anyone denying Superman mental dynamic power is disqualified from pretending they have anything valid to say. Period. Everything you said said is a flat out lie. Supermans strength HAS been gauged idiot. All-star got 3 times stronger due to a condition. How did they know he was 3 times stronger?? Because his strength is set in stone. Superman under stress means his body has to replenish the energy he is losing at a faster rate. Dos??? Really idiot? Superman was getting weaker and tired, or or you too you know what to understand the concept of two weary boxers????? Superman CANNOT access his stored energy to get stronger, that's why he sundips. When superman pushed warworld he had to sundip to do it, now what did brained say? I'll help you.. He said the superman DOES NOT have that kind of power. You have no idea what that means do you? Power surging?? Goodness you are slow. Mongul taught superman how to fight for the kill and not fight with distractions or or you to blind to know that mongul and superman actually fought against and mongul told what he did for superman but being a foolish fanboy and member of the superman protection squad, your nose is so far up supermans rear that you cannot comprehend anything. Common sense is a thing of the past to you I see. Do not address me any further.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Everything you said said is a flat out lie. Supermans strength HAS been gauged idiot. All-star got 3 times stronger due to a condition. How did they know he was 3 times stronger?? Because his strength is set in stone. Superman under stress means his body has to replenish the energy he is losing at a faster rate. Dos??? Really idiot? Superman was getting weaker and tired, or or you too you know what to understand the concept of two weary boxers????? Superman CANNOT access his stored energy to get stronger, that's why he sundips. When superman pushed warworld he had to sundip to do it, now what did brained say? I'll help you.. He said the superman DOES NOT have that kind of power. You have no idea what that means do you? Power surging?? Goodness you are slow. Mongul taught superman how to fight for the kill and not fight with distractions or or you to blind to know that mongul and superman actually fought against and mongul told what he did for superman but being a foolish fanboy and member of the superman protection squad, your nose is so far up supermans rear that you cannot comprehend anything. Common sense is a thing of the past to you I see. Do not address me any further.

Totally agreed. QFT. Perfect post. thumb up

$on OF krypton
i think (1) supes holds back in almost all his fights (2) it seems that supes has also subconsciously locked some of his power (therefore making it very hard for him to fight at his TRUE power potential) this has shown both in comics and movies.I will take the man of steel movie as an example where at the end part of the movie he had to kill zod not bcos that was his intent but bcos zod forced him to.Now i know supes didn't necessarily need some strength blocked by his mind to snap zods neck BUT that just goes to show that he wasnt using his full strength against someone who was hellbent on wiping out earth.Meanwhile zod was literaly fighting with every ounce of energy. NOW THE POINT IS IF ANY VERSION OF SUPERMAN ACTUALLY DECIDED TO USE FULL POWER&STRENGTH IN A FIGHT, THEN BEINGS LIKE ODIN&THANOS AT WORST WILL GET A STALEMATE......MUCH LESS SUPERMAN PRIME ONE MILLION

JBL
Odin and Thanos would rape superman. Superman has fought plenty of characters at full strength and gotten overpowered and beaten. When Hulk was hitting Superman in his chest, and getting ready to overpower superman, only one of them had the ability to get stronger. Supermans strength is set in stone, that's why hulk was going to overpower him.

carver9
Originally posted by $on OF krypton
i think (1) supes holds back in almost all his fights (2) it seems that supes has also subconsciously locked some of his power (therefore making it very hard for him to fight at his TRUE power potential) this has shown both in comics and movies.I will take the man of steel movie as an example where at the end part of the movie he had to kill zod not bcos that was his intent but bcos zod forced him to.Now i know supes didn't necessarily need some strength blocked by his mind to snap zods neck BUT that just goes to show that he wasnt using his full strength against someone who was hellbent on wiping out earth.Meanwhile zod was literaly fighting with every ounce of energy. NOW THE POINT IS IF ANY VERSION OF SUPERMAN ACTUALLY DECIDED TO USE FULL POWER&STRENGTH IN A FIGHT, THEN BEINGS LIKE ODIN&THANOS AT WORST WILL GET A STALEMATE......MUCH LESS SUPERMAN PRIME ONE MILLION

He went all out against Doomsday in their latest fight and was losing. This doesn't make sense.

JBL
He went all out against Doomsday in their latest fight and was losing. This doesn't make sense. Its an excuse they can use when he gets beaten. Oh!! Superman was holding back!! Wait!! He has to drop his mental blocks and then boy watch out!! ( even though a monster has destroyed half the earth and killed millions) Golly!! That was just regular superman!! Wait till he gets serious!! ( even though he's bloody and tired as hell) this is pure comedy at its best.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Its an excuse they can use when he gets beaten. Oh!! Superman was holding back!! Wait!! He has to drop his mental blocks and then boy watch out!! ( even though a monster has destroyed half the earth and killed millions) Golly!! That was just regular superman!! Wait till he gets serious!! ( even though he's bloody and tired as hell) this is pure comedy at its best.

You have the reading comprehension of a toddler that is why NEARLY 30 YEARS of explicit canon detailing the psionic nature of Superman's powers is being denied.

One Big Mob
He went all out against Doomsday in their latest fight and was losing. This doesn't make sense. Because Doomsday was stronger no matter what Superman did without a sundip?

JBL
You have the reading comprehension of a toddler that is why NEARLY 30 YEARS of explicit canon detailing the psionic nature of Superman's powers is being denied. False. But don't Worry, I'm the new leader of the house of El. I know more about superman than you do, but I expect no less from you, after all, you my friend belong to the Superman protection squad, your love for the character is admirable.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
False. But don't Worry, I'm the new leader of the house of El. I know more about superman than you do, but I expect no less from you, after all, you my friend belong to the Superman protection squad, your love for the character is admirable.

How can you know more about Superman when you can barely read?

You DENY OUR WORLDS AT WAR which was EXPLICITLY created to demonstrate Superman's mental blocks and how they effect his powers.

xJLxKing
JBL does not know any about a Superman

He is denying that superman even has a mental block when it was already established plenty of times in the past. What a joke

LordofBrooklyn
JBL does not know any about a Superman

He is denying that superman even has a mental block when it was already established plenty of times in the past. What a joke

JBL is a co-writer of The SJW trash that brought Marvel Comics to the lowest point in over a decade.

xJLxKing
JBL is a co-writer of The SJW trash that brought Marvel Comics to the lowest point in over a decade.
He also had inside scoop on all things Superman

A writer friend as wel, right laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
He also had inside scoop on all things Superman

A writer friend as wel, right laughing out loud

JBL is a MASTER insider of the comic industry!

laughing out loud

Badabing
JBL is the new leader of the House of El.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
JBL is the new leader of the House of El.

I WILL SMASH JBL WITH YOUR ROTTING SCALES!!!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
Its an excuse they can use when he gets beaten. Oh!! Superman was holding back!! Wait!! He has to drop his mental blocks and then boy watch out!! ( even though a monster has destroyed half the earth and killed millions) Golly!! That was just regular superman!! Wait till he gets serious!! ( even though he's bloody and tired as hell) this is pure comedy at its best.

Your forgot the "Superman wasn't using his speed" !!! laughing

JBL
How can you know more about Superman when you can barely read?

You DENY OUR WORLDS AT WAR which was EXPLICITLY created to demonstrate Superman's mental blocks and how they effect his powers. Mongol taught superman how to fight like a TRUE warrior. He didn't access any hidden strength, he learned how to overcome his fear of killing. That's why Mongol told him that when it comes down to it, superman would stop himself. The whole point of that training was to get superman to fight without remorse and kill without being distracted by his morals, that's why mongul told him distraction robs you of victory. Your reading comprehension skills are that of a retarded. The writer made sure that point was understand by readers with common sense. Mongul later reinforced when mongul and superman fought again and mongul flat out told what that training was all about.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Mongol taught superman how to fight like a TRUE warrior. He didn't access any hidden strength, he learned how to overcome his fear of killing. That's why Mongol told him that when it comes down to it, superman would stop himself. The whole point of that training was to get superman to fight without remorse and kill without being distracted by his morals, that's why mongul told him distraction robs you of victory. Your reading comprehension skills are that of a retarded. The writer made sure that point was understand by readers with common sense. Mongul later reinforced when mongul and superman fought again and mongul flat out told what that training was all about.

MORON!!

SUPERMAN WENT FROM STRUGGLING WITH IMPERIEX PROBES TO ONE-SHOTTING THEM!!!

DO IMPERIEX PROBES HAVE LIFE?!!!

WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON FOR THE DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE IN DEALING WITH THAT THREAT?!

YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ARC IN ITS ENTIREITY AND ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE PARTS YOU HAVE!

JBL
MORON!!

SUPERMAN WENT FROM STRUGGLING WITH IMPERIEX PROBES TO ONE-SHOTTING THEM!!!

DO IMPERIEX PROBES HAVE LIFE?!!!

WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON FOR THE DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE IN DEALING WITH THAT THREAT?!

YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ARC IN ITS ENTIREITY AND ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE PARTS YOU HAVE! He was struggling with those probes because he was distracted and not fighting like a warrior you idiot. Mongul knew this when he asked superman for help, that's why he trained superman to fight in a manner that's appropriate for a warrior fighting to save countless lives idiot. Even 4th graders understood that concept.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
He was struggling with those probes because he was distracted and not fighting like a warrior you idiot. Mongul knew this when he asked superman for help, that's why he trained superman to fight in a manner that's appropriate for a warrior fighting to save countless lives idiot. Even 4th graders understood that concept.

IMBECILE!!!

YOU CITED THAT MONGOL WAS TRAINING HIM TO FIGHT WITHOUT REMORSE FOR KILLING AND WITHOUT MORALS./size]

HOW WOULD THAT RELATE TO INANIMATE OBJECTS LIKE IMPERIEX PROBES?!!!

You lack the intellect to both debate and analyze canon!

JBL
IMBECILE!!!

YOU CITED THAT MONGOL WAS TRAINING HIM TO FIGHT WITHOUT REMORSE FOR KILLING AND WITHOUT MORALS./size]

HOW WOULD THAT RELATE TO INANIMATE OBJECTS LIKE IMPERIEX PROBES?!!!

You lack the intellect to both debate and analyze canon! Because that's supermans nature you superman loving retard. Mongul knew superman would fight like that and lose... That's why mongul said DISTRACTION ROBS VICTORY you brainless retarded. All the other characters that were destroying those probes did not have that problem... They did not share supermans dumb morals.. they made Doomsday think the probes were superman.. now use what little brain you have and think about what doomsday wanted to do to superman??? Oh wait, your nose is so far up supermans rear you you can't think so I'll do it for you... Doomsday will now destroy those probes instead of going for the real Superman. That takes Care of Doomsday.. Now Zod... Wait Zod will kill so that takes care of Zod. Now Wonder Woman.. Wait!! Wonder woman IS a warrior like Zod and will kill and fight like a warrior.. Now for Wonder woman's mother.. oh wait!! Her mother will also kill and fight like a warrior.. only ONE dumb ass would go into that fight and fight like a freaking fool.. guess who that was???? And guess who knew that??? That's right!! Mongul knew that and had to teach and push the dummy DUMMY.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Because that's supermans nature you superman loving retard. Mongul knew superman would fight like that and lose... That's why mongul said DISTRACTION ROBS VICTORY you brainless retarded. All the other characters that were destroying those probes did not have that problem... They did not share supermans dumb morals.. they made Doomsday think the probes were superman.. now use what little brain you have and think about what doomsday wanted to do to superman??? Oh wait, your nose is so far up supermans rear you you can't think so I'll do it for you... Doomsday will now destroy those probes instead of going for the real Superman. That takes Care of Doomsday.. Now Zod... Wait Zod will kill so that takes care of Zod. Now Wonder Woman.. Wait!! Wonder woman IS a warrior like Zod and will kill and fight like a warrior.. Now for Wonder woman's mother.. oh wait!! Her mother will also kill and fight like a warrior.. only ONE dumb ass would go into that fight and fight like a freaking fool.. guess who that was???? And guess who knew that??? That's right!! Mongul knew that and had to teach and push the dummy DUMMY.

WHO ELSE ONE-SHOT PROBES IN OUR WORLDS AT WAR?

JBL
WHO ELSE ONE-SHOT PROBES IN OUR WORLDS AT WAR? What the hell does one shotting a probe mean???? The probes were being destroyed be it one hit or 100 hits. The end result is the same. DESTROYED PROBES.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
What the hell does one shotting a probe mean???? The probes were being destroyed be it one hit or 100 hits. The end result is the same. DESTROYED PROBES.

Thus proving my point.

OUR WORLDS AT WAR was made to illustrate Superman's distinctive supremacy in the DCU. It was also the culmination of nearly a decade of DEFINITIVELY exploring the psionic nature of Superman's power as it relates to mental blocks.

If you actually READ the canon and could UNDERSTAND what you read in regard to Superman it wouldn't be an issue.

Also, as to your "WRITER FRIENDS" who won't reveal themselves. You have any number of hack, offensive, SJW writers who have no problem revealing themselves. I would LOVE to see these EXPERTS speak about how wrong I am involving these issues that have been in play with Superman for almost 50 YEARS.

JBL
Thus proving my point.

OUR WORLDS AT WAR was made to illustrate Superman's distinctive supremacy in the DCU. It was also the culmination of nearly a decade of DEFINITIVELY exploring the psionic nature of Superman's power as it relates to mental blocks.

If you actually READ the canon and could UNDERSTAND what you read in regard to Superman it wouldn't be an issue.

Also, as to your "WRITER FRIENDS" who won't reveal themselves. You have any number of hack, offensive, SJW writers who have no problem revealing themselves. I would LOVE to see these EXPERTS speak about how wrong I am involving these issues that have been in play with Superman for almost 50 YEARS. No hell it was not. Owaw was a story about superman fighting like a warrior WITHOUT distractions. Mongul needed superman to act and fight like the others. Your claim is that superman dropped mental blocks and accessed some hidden strength and powers is the biggest lie ever told on superman. There is not a writer on earth stupid enough to place mental blocks on a character, have said character unable to drop those blocks, have to have another character drop them for him while wanting himself to kill superman. Show us where superman put mental blocks on himself that he could not control?? Why would he do that knowing full well that he has seen his friends, regular humans and others being killed by powerful threats?? All the while he could just drop mental blocks and get stronger.. REALLY??? One minute you crazy superman fans say Lois had him drop mental blocks against doomsday.. then the next you claim mongul had to teach him to drop mental blocks and then the next he could do it on his on???? All the while superman HIMSELF explained what REALLY is going on by stating that instead of constantly reminding himself that he is around NORMAL people he subconsciously trained himself to not have to always remind himself. Guess when he explained it??? It was when he was fighting black Adam and he went all out against black Adam and couldn't even get Adam out of the city. Again, a child could understand and link those things together. Superman is not gladiator.. now ask a fan of gladiator to prove that gladiator had dynamic strength and see how easy they prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Ask hulk fans. Easy as pie. Get it now?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
No hell it was not. Owaw was a story about superman fighting like a warrior WITHOUT distractions. Mongul needed superman to act and fight like the others. Your claim is that superman dropped mental blocks and accessed some hidden strength and powers is the biggest lie ever told on superman. There is not a writer on earth stupid enough to place mental blocks on a character, have said character unable to drop those blocks, have to have another character drop them for him while wanting himself to kill superman. Show us where superman put mental blocks on himself that he could not control?? Why would he do that knowing full well that he has seen his friends, regular humans and others being killed by powerful threats?? All the while he could just drop mental blocks and get stronger.. REALLY??? One minute you crazy superman fans say Lois had him drop mental blocks against doomsday.. then the next you claim mongul had to teach him to drop mental blocks and then the next he could do it on his on???? All the while superman HIMSELF explained what REALLY is going on by stating that instead of constantly reminding himself that he is around NORMAL people he subconsciously trained himself to not have to always remind himself. Guess when he explained it??? It was when he was fighting black Adam and he went all out against black Adam and couldn't even get Adam out of the city. Again, a child could understand and link those things together. Superman is not gladiator.. now ask a fan of gladiator to prove that gladiator had dynamic strength and see how easy they prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Ask hulk fans. Easy as pie. Get it now?

DC EXPLICITLY STATED THE PURPOSE OF OUR WORLDS AT WAR WAS TO CEMENT SUPERMAN'S STATUS AS BEING DEFINITVELY THE MOST POWERFUL HERO IN DC.

The declaration isn't needed to ANYONE with BASIC comprehension.

JBL
DC EXPLICITLY STATED THE PURPOSE OF OUR WORLDS AT WAR WAS TO CEMENT SUPERMAN'S STATUS AS BEING DEFINITVELY THE MOST POWERFUL HERO IN DC.

The declaration isn't needed to ANYONE with BASIC comprehension. Well guess what? He isn't.

abhilegend
Who is more powerful? Enlighten us o great JBL

$on OF krypton
i am sure the presence will even have a hard time fighting SP1M

$on OF krypton
if they were to fight

carver9
I like what JBL is saying. Good posts bro.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
I like what JBL is saying. Good posts bro.

THIS GAMMITE SWINE!!!

DarkSaint85
Because Doomsday was stronger no matter what Superman did without a sundip?

Lies. If it were that simple, Carver would've seen it right away.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
Everything you said said is a flat out lie. Supermans strength HAS been gauged idiot.

.. No it hasnt liar.

Non canon retard. irrelevant.

.. because was supressing his natural durability due to his human mindset.

with a more confident mindset he would have survived and been more powerful than ever as we saw in Infinite Crisis via Earth 2 Kal-L's mind in DoS supermans body.

lol, because YOU say so? lmaoo

.. He was fighting against universe+ level cosmic power. of course he needed to amp himself idiot.

You're a literal retard.

Surge means increase. Period. Superman specificaly stated--and later showed-- that his power levels drastically increase when he gets motivsted enough to overcome his mental blocks. nothing I said is up for dispute you incredible ****ing idiot.

O

Baziemarc123
This dude's so salty

Hillary2020
THIS GAMMITE SWINE!!! Who let this mongrel in here?Originally posted by Baziemarc123
This dude's so salty Shut up, idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.