Featherine Augustus Aurora Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drsoe08
Reality Warper Vs Reality Warper

Rules:

Morals off

CIS/PIS off

Victory by any means

NemeBro
Good thread, hard to decide who wins.

RealityWarper
Sentry erases her effortlessly.

SSJGGogeta
Featherine would literally erase every storyline he exists in, and Sentry would no longer exist in any tangible way/shape/form.

Nulgath
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry erases her effortlessly.

I seriously hope you are trolling.

Featherine is nigh omnipotent/nigh omniscient and stomped a being that's waaay above multiversal range effortlessly.

Featherine rules over the city of books/fragments and each fragments is it's own universe/multiverse.

Featherine stomps. Hard

Edit: I can't post links since i'm new. But I will once i'm able to

Nulgath
Originally posted by NemeBro
Good thread, hard to decide who wins.

This is a bad thread. Featherine wins effortlessly.

What's next? Living tribunal vs Hulk?

Beyonder vs spiderman?

Look up some of umineko's cosmology and sea of fragments/city of books.

Featherine is well beyond multiversal. Hell, she stomped a being who is well beyond multiversal

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nulgath
This is a bad thread. Featherine wins effortlessly.

What's next? Living tribunal vs Hulk?

Beyonder vs spiderman?

Look up some of umineko's cosmology and sea of fragments/city of books.

Featherine is well beyond multiversal. Hell, she stomped a being who is well beyond multiversal Nah dude, it's a really good thread.

RealityWarper
I seriously hope you are trolling.

Featherine is nigh omnipotent/nigh omniscient and stomped a being that's waaay above multiversal range effortlessly.

Featherine rules over the city of books/fragments and each fragments is it's own universe/multiverse.

Featherine stomps. Hard

Edit: I can't post links since i'm new. But I will once i'm able to

*sure* thumb up

For now I have seen no feats posted for Featherine that match Sentry's ones, which I know.

RealityWarper
All I have seen is a massive out-of-context wank of Featherine without anything to back-it up. laughing

RealityWarper
I can notice the effort of the OP in trolling me while he has yet to prove that he can find counter-arguments anywhere. XD

(loser)

bbrem123
Everybody must be trolling you when they disagree sentry is unbeatable. No?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by bbrem123
Everybody must be trolling you when they disagree sentry is unbeatable. No?

*still waiting for feats like usual*

Besides poorly trying to antagonize me have you bring anything valuable into that thread ?

I've never said that Sentry is unbeatable however your poor level of debating never change. You must be sad.

bbrem123
Who can beat the sentry in your opinion? Im serious, trying to understand where you place him. I would also like to know one person on this forum who agrees with your placement.

Curious is all.

RealityWarper
Who can beat the sentry in your opinion? Im serious, trying to understand where you place him. I would also like to know one person on this forum who agrees with your placement.

Curious is all.

worthless post like yourself.

Why am I not surprised ?

RealityWarper
Still no feats for Featherine and only illiterate wank....

*ok* thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Lmao, everyone ignore RW, he's one of the dumbest trolls on this site.

Also, ftr, Nemebro is clearly being sarcastic. He, like everyone with an iota of common sense, knows that Featherine would do as I suggested, and erase him from existence itself, in all dimensions.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Also, ftr, Nemebro is clearly being sarcastic. He, like everyone with an iota of common sense, knows that Featherine would do as I suggested, and erase him from existence itself, in all dimensions.

Ad Hominems or your worthless opinions are meaningless to that thread.

You gave no feats for Featherine either.

Stay salty. thumb up

NemeBro
What a great thread this has turned out to be.

RealityWarper
What a great thread this has turned out to be.

No feats ? ok.

NemeBro
No feats ? ok. Did you see me making a claim my stupid friend? smile

RealityWarper
Did you see me making a claim my stupid friend? smile

Talking to yourself again ?

NemeBro
I'm too stupid to come up with my own insults, so I'm just going to take NemeBro's insults and apply them to him! thumb up

bbrem123
Yea seriously, I guess it is time. He is a waste of space on this forum for sure.

Nulgath

RealityWarper
Yea seriously, I guess it is time. He is a waste of space on this forum for sure.

Sure. You never come with an argument and interpretate the characters instead of understanding them.

You can stay butthurt and salty for what I care. thumb up

Even when you "teamplay" with the two other stooges you don't even understand shit about what you read. laughing

bbrem123
I can only imagine Reality is making more idiotic comments lol. It does feel nice to block that fool.

Nulgath I would just block him as well. He is gonna be talking to himself soon. haha

RealityWarper
I can only imagine Reality is making more idiotic comments lol. It does feel nice to block that fool.

Nulgath I would just block him as well. He is gonna be talking to himself soon. haha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Try again

SSJGGogeta
Reply to Nulgath, RW. How does Sentry beat someone that casually erases people who casually erase omniverses the size of Marvel? Lmao

RealityWarper
Reply to Nulgath, RW. How does Sentry beat someone that casually erases people who casually erase omniverses the size of Marvel? Lmao

He has yet to prove that he can.

Molecule was at his best and couldn't kill Sentry.

Sentry erased him on a whim.

For now, no evidence has been shown that Featherine is even close to that level.

Nulgath

MrMind
stop putting sentry against character he has no chance with

sentry is a herald level character, period, the wankage needs to stop

he was lame 10 years ago, he is lame now

RealityWarper

Nulgath
Can somebody please just post what I write for them with scans included (i'll send what I write though P.M since that's apparently the only way I can post links on this site right now)

This website is still not allowing me to post links because "I need to be more well known" and this guy has yet to P.M me for some

SSJGGogeta
Can somebody please just post what I write for them with scans included (i'll send what I write though P.M since that's apparently the only way I can post links on this site right now)

This website is still not allowing me to post links because "I need to be more well known" and this guy has yet to P.M me for some

I have RW on ignore, but I'll post the links for you.

RW is a dumb ass though, and he believes that Sentry > Molecule man, in terms of sheer power/scope.

Even if that were true though- Featherine >>> Molecule Man, so the argument is invalid.

SSJGGogeta
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101149660242773916745

Theres a respect thread here, which demonstrates how Featherine is infinitely > beings who operate on levels higher than beings who operate on levels that Sentry, Molecule man, etc. could possibly fathom.

Featherine basically = TOAA

RealityWarper
I have RW on ignore, but I'll post the links for you.

RW is a dumb ass though, and he believes that Sentry > Molecule man, in terms of sheer power/scope.

Even if that were true though- Featherine >>> Molecule Man, so the argument is invalid.

You have zero comic book knowledge and a lack of understanding of the characters mechanics in the manga you read yourself and you dare calling me a dumbass ?

Try again. laughing

You would be allowed to argue with me the day your brain get more utility than the one of a monocellular species. thumb up

RealityWarper
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101149660242773916745

Theres a respect thread here, which demonstrates how Featherine is infinitely > beings who operate on levels higher than beings who operate on levels that Sentry, Molecule man, etc. could possibly fathom.

Featherine basically = TOAA

I have knowledge of this respect thread since the creation of this thread but a few nitpicked, out-of-context scans doesn't make Featherine omnipotent.

Sentry is still called near-omnipotent by Stan Lee since his creation.

SSJGGogeta
You have zero comic book knowledge and a lack of understanding of the characters mechanics in the manga you read yourself and you dare calling me a dumbass ?

Try again. laughing

You would be allowed to argue with me the day your brain get more utility than the one of a monocellular species. thumb up

Just about everyone has you on ignore, for the exact thing you just accused me of. You're stupid. So ****ing stupid, in fact, that you don't even have a linear concept of how stupid you are. Everyone on here, even on this thread, has made a point of declaring your stupidity- yet you maintain the claim that everyone else is the idiot.

You hold a single feat of Sentry defeating MM, in a comic where MM was totally neutered, written by Bendis. It was even stated by Bendis, that in his opinion, Scarlet Witch could have replicated the feat. He's an idiot, that comic wasn't even canon, and that entire scenario was PIS. You're also just as much of an idiot as the writer of that comic was, considering the fact that you hail that as proof that Sentry > Molecule Man, when Sentry even at his best was defeated by Galactus. That's like me saying that Arale > SSJB Goku, because of her performance against SSJB Vegeta in a gag-episode of DBS. That's the level of asinine rubbish you're clinging to. Even Blue Marvel has defeated Sentry, and almost killed him.

Also, at least try to use some proper grammar when you pathetically try to insult my intelligence- lest you look like even more of a babbling dumb ass.

RealityWarper

Nulgath
I have knowledge of this respect thread since the creation of this thread but a few nitpicked, out-of-context scans doesn't make Featherine omnipotent.

Sentry is still called near-omnipotent by Stan Lee since his creation.

What are you talking about? How is any of that out of context scans? That's literally just a basic rundown of the umineko cosmology and Featherine. The ****?

And no, you DON'T have knowledge on that respect thread since it was created only a few DAYS ago and I ONLY sent it to ssjGogeta here. Stop bullshitting.

RealityWarper
What are you talking about? How is any of that out of context scans? That's literally just a basic rundown of the umineko cosmology and Featherine. The ****?

And no, you DON'T have knowledge on that respect thread since it was created only a few DAYS ago and I ONLY sent it to ssjGogeta here. Stop bullshitting.

Yeah and I found it via google.

That's just another exemple of your bias. Rofl.

Sentry stomps.

Nulgath
Yeah and I found it via google.

That's just another exemple of your bias. Rofl.

Sentry stomps.

No, you didn't. I did not make that post public. It's literally only on a private vsdebating community and on my profile.

So no, you are bullshitting.

And still, you have yet to read anything regarding that post anyway and you have yet to P.M me but you say i'm the biased one?

RealityWarper
No, you didn't. I did not make that post public. It's literally only on a private vsdebating community and on my profile.

I found it the day the OP created that thread.

I don't.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=featherine+respect+thread&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=ugnKWqOhEOiE8QfG-5GIBw

It literally easy to find via google noob.

First choice.

I don't need to PM you.

You aren't even capable to set-up your profile correctly. LOL.

RealityWarper
https://plus.google.com/111433572572805981641/posts/4aFpg72v33f

RealityWarper
Ok that's another respect thread. XD

It doesn't matter.

Nulgath
Ok that's another respect thread. XD

It doesn't matter.

Wow. You just completely owned yourself.

Rin's respect thread was made a year and a half ago and it does not go at all in depth of Umineko's cosmology or Featherine. Mine was created a week ago where I give a very basic rundown of both.

You can't find the respect thread I made through a simple google search at the moment. You'll have to directly go to my profile and view it from there which I tried to do for you multiple times and already explained.

Both are two incredibly different threads. So it does matter, like a lot.

And I don't know how to set my profile up correctly? Okay fine. I'm new here after all. Please explain so I can directly post links/scans so I can stop entertaining your nonsense.

RealityWarper
Wow. You just completely owned yourself.

Rin's respect thread was made a year and a half ago and it does not go at all in depth of Umineko's cosmology or Featherine. Mine was created a week ago where I give a very basic rundown of both.

You can't find the respect thread I made through a simple google search at the moment. You'll have to directly go to my profile and view it from there which I tried to do for you multiple times and already explained.

Both are two incredibly different threads. So it does matter, like a lot.

And I don't know how to set my profile up correctly? Okay fine. I'm new here after all. Please explain so I can directly post links/scans so I can stop entertaining your nonsense.

Triggered ? laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Can we all agree that RW is an childish idiot who feels offended everytime Sentry loses?

Spite thread, Sentry is Herald level and was beaten by far far less. He has no place in this thread. Give him WWH to fight maybe he will win in a rematch.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Can we all agree that RW is an childish idiot who feels offended everytime Sentry loses?

Spite thread, Sentry is Herald level and was beaten by far far less. He has no place in this thread. Give him WWH to fight maybe he will win in a rematch.

I am not offended.

You are, hell so butthurt to see a character looking like Superman to be so superior to him.

How are you insecurities feeling ? laughing

Featherine will fail to erase to erase Sentry and Sentry will annihilate her.

/thread

Nulgath
Triggered ? laughing

??

You literally just owned yourself. I didn't even have to do anything.

You quickly acknowledged that those are two completely different threads when you (at first) swore up and down that they were the same thing.

I keep telling you to P.M me for scans because I cannot directly link them at the moment yet you refuse to do so.

SSJgogeta even posted my respect thread that briefly goes over the cosmology and Featherine (unlike the other one you viewed) and you refuse to view it.

You claim I can't post links because I didn't set my profile up correctly and I asked for help, yet you do nothing.

Why would I be the triggered one? You are making yourself look like a brainlet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am not offended.

/thread

To erase to erase

You fingers and your heart seem to tremble because everyone deems you an idiot on kmc.

Stop projecting and accept what you are, I and many others see you for what you really are. Pathetic.

RealityWarper
??

You literally just owned yourself. I didn't even have to do anything.

You quickly acknowledged that those are two completely different threads when you (at first) swore up and down that they were the same thing.

I keep telling you to P.M me for scans because I cannot directly link them at the moment yet you refuse to do so.

SSJgogeta even posted my respect thread that briefly goes over the cosmology and Featherine (unlike the other one you viewed) and you refuse to view it.

You claim I can't post links because I didn't set my profile up correctly and I asked for help, yet you do nothing.

Why would I be the triggered one? You are making yourself look like a brainlet.

Yeah, ok. I admit I was wrong about the two respect threads.

I barely looked at them.

Fair enough ?

To erase to erase

You fingers and your heart seem to tremble because everyone deems you an idiot on kmc.

Stop projecting and accept what you are, I and many others see you for what you really are. Pathetic.

I don't give a shit, really. laughing out loud

Continue to cheerlead Superboring-man and to whine when a character beat him.

I don't care. laughing

Nulgath
Yeah, ok. I admit I was wrong about the two respect threads.

I barely looked at them.

Fair enough ?

The problem is that those are two entirely different respect threads which are very important.

The one Rin made (the one you were talking about) left out a ton of stuff. My respect thread I try to go over those things and give a brief explanation of the Umineko cosmology and Featherine.

This is what I've been trying to get you to understand. It's important you differentiate between the two given how vast and complex Umineko is.

Hell, I even try to give you a brief rundown of some of Umineko's cosmology/table of contents and Featherine a few posts ago.

This could all pretty much be avoided if you would explain to me how I can post scans here since apparently (according to you), my profile isn't set up right which is keeping me from doing so.

RealityWarper
The problem is that those are two entirely different respect threads which are very important.

The one Rin made (the one you were talking about) left out a ton of stuff. My respect thread I try to go over those things and give a brief explanation of the Umineko cosmology and Featherine.

This is what I've been trying to get you to understand. It's important you differentiate between the two given how vast and complex Umineko is.

Hell, I even try to give you a brief rundown of some of Umineko's cosmology/table of contents and Featherine a few posts ago.

This could all pretty much be avoided if you would explain to me how I can post scans here since apparently (according to you), my profile isn't set up right which is keeping me from doing so.

I was kidding about the profile stuff. I don't know why but sometimes the site doesn't allow people to post.

RealityWarper
If I have to give an honest answer about this, I have the feeling that if Featherine is truly near-omnipotent, it could go either ways.

Sentry has been portrayed in a class above Molecule Man, somehow confirmed by his creator Paul Jenkins and said by Bendis to have no limits to the power-levels he has. ^^

Nulgath
So I need 100 posts until i'm simply able to post links?

Seriously?

Wow that's incredibly ridiculous but okay. I'll just go and try to post 100 times so I can add on to the points i'm making -_-

RealityWarper
So I need 100 posts until i'm simply able to post links?

Seriously?

Wow that's incredibly ridiculous but okay. I'll just go and try to post 100 times so I can add on to the points i'm making -_-

100 posts ?

Nulgath
100 posts ?

Looked up some other posts and apparently you need at least 100 posts before you are eligible to post links.

I'm not 100% though.

SSJGGogeta
I am not offended.

You are, hell so butthurt to see a character looking like Superman to be so superior to him.

/thread

Sentry at full power stalemated World Breaker Hulk.

Featherine would stalemate HOTU Thanos- and TOAA.

There is zero contest here. Featherine could quite literally erase every franchise within Marvel.

SSJGGogeta

While I would normally argue that the same could be said about you, for Superman, you're at least not a retard that would go around spouting that Superman could defeat the Presence, TOAA, IG Thanos, PR Beyonder, etc. Whereas RW is.

I totally agree with you here. Full power Sentry ~ World Breaker Hulk. Featherine ~ TOAA.

SSJGGogeta
Since Nulgath can't post pictures yet, I'll post his response for him. Btw Nulgath, great posts and argument here. Sorry it has to be wasted on a troll like RW. Welcome to KMC. I hope to see you in the Anime/Manga section soon. Anyways:

Okay, i'ma try to put this in a super duper simplified way (since Umineko is about as long as the bible)

Featherine is powerful and due to essentially touching the barest portion of the Creator's realm/true self, but now fully entering so as not to be consumed by it. Featherine is still limited by a sense of self, which one loses when they become part of the "Creator".

Since you are no longer you, but merely another part of something that is 0. This sense of meaning stops her from being completely omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient yet the closest as one can be

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...169-2017%25.jpg

as already mentioned... because if she did, she wouldn't be Feathrine. Featherine would no longer be.

"フェザリーヌ・アウグストゥス・アウローラ。?魔女の域を極め過ぎて、造物主の域にまで達し、?

Featherine Augustus Aurora.? She who had go through beyond the end of the domain of Witch, arrive at the domain of The Creator,?"

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...57707275-latest

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...26276-Umine.jpg

Fragments: Fragments/Kakera: represents infinite parallel universes with endless possibilities and they came into various shapes and forms, such as books or crystals with different contents (though each contains a multiverse of parallel universes inside them)

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...06093583-latest

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...29274404-latest

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...27840-63144.png

"Yes. Even the mystery Genre parallel universes like this have gained in popularity"

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...64749-1PQhB.png

Bernkastel speaking about the fragment representing infinite futures of Ange

"Due to that I have to me, the
Witch of Miracles Bernkastel, as your the lada,
there is the possibility of a miracle
in the family of Ange back to it.
Good. even if you like wasting too that
opportunity and warrant that the inf finite
future of Ange ending up in sadness, that
should also be interesting

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...16382-LEYms.png

"There is still an opportunity. A miracle for the family/Ange. I, the witch of miracles, if you want to throw it away to the trash and the tragic destination is the destruction of Ange for? A infinite number of worlds."

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...59064-wSO5l.jpg

Now, Beatrice is the first and the weakest. Beatrice created her catbox. This catbox is a compendium that generates and encapsulates INFINITE fragments and infinite realities spun from the Rokkenjima island scenario of the two specific days of October 4th and 5th.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...81839-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...84610-UEP8_.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...75410-UEP8_.jpg

Beatrice's catbox is able to generate infinite parralel universes and in the higher worlds of her territoy (golden land, meta world) is viewed as a single fragment/crystal. Beatrice is a territory witch. She's bounded by it.

Voyagers like lambdadelta and bernkastel are far superior to Beatrice. Beatrice is nothing to them. They are not bounded by territory. They travel through the sea of fragments/Kakera

In the sea of fragments, beatrice catbox is refereed to as smaller compared to other catboxes and fragments in this void. The sea of fragments holds infinite number of these beatrice sized catboxes/fragments that voyagers travel through to manipulate and ease their boredom.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...86256-Catbo.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...51598-umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...04172-drDe0.png

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...49749-S7CzA.png

Voyagers live in a world where concepts and fate can be visualized. They are somewhat in the middle of the ladder. They regard beings like Beatrice as mere fiction for them to play with. Voyagers at the end of the visual novel even state that they will travel to other fictions like Ghost in the shell.

Voyagers are Nothing to Creator/Featherine. Featherine is creator. She's at the last/top of the hierarchy completely free from infinity and all restrictions operating at the highest possible meta-narrative.

Featherine rules over the city of books. The city of books is above the sea of fragments/infinite void of kakera and beyond all layers. This realm holds endless fragments in the shape of books/umineko size creations. Each book is stated to not only be of the same length/size but even larger than Umineko's story (sea/voyagers/territory included)

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...27662-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...63439-63144.png

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...80929-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...52225-Umine.jpg

A voyager (lambdadelta) was destroying these endless fragments inside this realm. She proceeds to challenge Featherine and Featherine paused the verse and went "you lose to me and die" and won. What Featherine did to a voyager is like what would happen if a character tried to challenge it's author. Keep in mind, Lambdadelta is a fully aware meta fictional being and Featherine simply went "You die, i'll think about what killed you later"

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...38364-ftrrw.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...21470-ftrrw.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...43345-ftrrw.jpg

Nulgath
Thanks! I'll try to be active. And I appreciate you for helping me

But something is wrong. Those links aren't working for whatever reason. Ugh this is frustrating. I'll try to see what the deal is

Man this site is making it damn hard to simply post links. Hmm, i'll try and renew the links to give it a fresh url or something

SSJGGogeta
Whoa, weird. The links aren't working for me now either. Here, I'll post this tidbit real fast, and see if I can't repost the other links.

So Beatrice's catbox at bare minimum produces infinite universes.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349575-7740081839-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11120/111206816/6349552-5046584610-UEP8_.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11120/111206816/6349574-2892475410-UEP8_.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6347299-7606093583-latest

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6347300-1429274404-latest

Voyagers and The sea of fragments are beyond beatrice territory. The sea holds infinite fragments

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349583-4089004172-drDe0.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349582-0364449749-S7CzA.png

In the sea of fragments, Beatrice catbox is refereed as smaller than other fragments out there. Voyagers treat beatrice and her catbox as mere fiction (which is a common theme in Umineko) among an infinite amount.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111302904/5669453-2766186256-Catbo.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349584-7039151598-umine.jpg

And then Bernkastel recreating the Sea of Fragments in Episode 7 for her game.

It's mentioned in Episode 8 when she is invited to the Battlee's game for Ange. She mentions how she believed that she thought that Will and Lion were lost in the Sea of Fragments. In Episode 7, they were still within her game. Thus, she recreates it for her game.

And then the "city of books" holds Umineko size creations (Including everything (sea, voyagers, Territory ect...)

That Featherine rules and transcended since this realm is just a world on the ladder.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349589-1407227662-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349601-2128063439-63144.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349602-6070080929-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349604-2032352225-Umine.jpg

Lambdadelta and bernkastel were warping and actively destroying these infinite fragments in their fight with one another in episode 8

Also, the witches aren't fabricated. Voyagers at the end of the visual Novel state that they'll travel to other fictions such as ghost in the shell, children in paradise (1945 film) ect...

Note, that these feats aren't by Featherine but by characters so far below her she can retcon. Hell, molecule man (at least post) hasn't done much to put him on voyagers level let alone Featherine who is infinitely above them. Even his "omniverse in a box" doesn't match. It's just another multiverse

SSJGGogeta
It certainly took a bit of doing, but I managed to fix those links. I'll do the same to the remaining ones.

From now on, just make sure you don't copy the links from message to message, or from post to post. You need to copy the links directly from the source.

Nulgath
It certainly took a bit of doing, but I managed to fix those links. I'll do the same to the remaining ones.

From now on, just make sure you don't copy the links from message to message, or from post to post. You need to copy the links directly from the source.

Ahh okay thanks. I'm currently fixing those other ones and i'll have them ready shortly. Thanks by the way

SSJGGogeta
Ahh okay thanks. I'm currently fixing those other ones and i'll have them ready shortly. Thanks by the way

You're welcome, and no problem. I just finished fixing them up.

Okay, i'ma try to put this in a super duper simplified way (since Umineko is about as long as the bible)

Featherine is powerful and due to essentially touching the barest portion of the Creator's realm/true self, but now fully entering so as not to be consumed by it. Featherine is still limited by a sense of self, which one loses when they become part of the "Creator".

Since you are no longer you, but merely another part of something that is 0. This sense of meaning stops her from being completely omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient yet the closest as one can be

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349625-2652109169-2017%25.jpg

as already mentioned... because if she did, she wouldn't be Feathrine. Featherine would no longer be.

"フェザリーヌ・アウグストゥス・アウローラ。?魔女の域を極め過ぎて、造物主の域にまで達し、?

Featherine Augustus Aurora.? She who had go through beyond the end of the domain of Witch, arrive at the domain of The Creator,?"

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349627-3871537123-5669290-6557707275-latest

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349626-7466626276-Umine.jpg

Fragments: Fragments/Kakera: represents infinite parallel universes with endless possibilities and they came into various shapes and forms, such as books or crystals with different contents (though each contains a multiverse of parallel universes inside them)

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6347299-7606093583-latest

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6347300-1429274404-latest

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6347150-9782127840-63144.png

"Yes. Even the mystery Genre parallel universes like this have gained in popularity"

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6371617-1651564749-1PQhB.png

Bernkastel speaking about the fragment representing infinite futures of Ange

"Due to that I have to me, the
Witch of Miracles Bernkastel, as your the lada,
there is the possibility of a miracle
in the family of Ange back to it.
Good. even if you like wasting too that
opportunity and warrant that the inf finite
future of Ange ending up in sadness, that
should also be interesting

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6371619-3723416382-LEYms.png

"There is still an opportunity. A miracle for the family/Ange. I, the witch of miracles, if you want to throw it away to the trash and the tragic destination is the destruction of Ange for? A infinite number of worlds."

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6371622-8377859064-wSO5l.jpg

Now, Beatrice is the first and the weakest. Beatrice created her catbox. This catbox is a compendium that generates and encapsulates INFINITE fragments and infinite realities spun from the Rokkenjima island scenario of the two specific days of October 4th and 5th.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349575-7740081839-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_medium/11120/111206816/6349552-5046584610-UEP8_.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_medium/11120/111206816/6349574-2892475410-UEP8_.jpg

Beatrice's catbox is able to generate infinite parralel universes and in the higher worlds of her territoy (golden land, meta world) is viewed as a single fragment/crystal. Beatrice is a territory witch. She's bounded by it.

Voyagers like lambdadelta and bernkastel are far superior to Beatrice. Beatrice is nothing to them. They are not bounded by territory. They travel through the sea of fragments/Kakera

In the sea of fragments, beatrice catbox is refereed to as smaller compared to other catboxes and fragments in this void. The sea of fragments holds infinite number of these beatrice sized catboxes/fragments that voyagers travel through to manipulate and ease their boredom.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111302904/5669453-2766186256-Catbo.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349584-7039151598-umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349583-4089004172-drDe0.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349582-0364449749-S7CzA.png

Voyagers live in a world where concepts and fate can be visualized. They are somewhat in the middle of the ladder. They regard beings like Beatrice as mere fiction for them to play with. Voyagers at the end of the visual novel even state that they will travel to other fictions like Ghost in the shell.

Voyagers are Nothing to Creator/Featherine. Featherine is creator. She's at the last/top of the hierarchy completely free from infinity and all restrictions operating at the highest possible meta-narrative.

Featherine rules over the city of books. The city of books is above the sea of fragments/infinite void of kakera and beyond all layers. This realm holds endless fragments in the shape of books/umineko size creations. Each book is stated to not only be of the same length/size but even larger than Umineko's story (sea/voyagers/territory included)

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349589-1407227662-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349601-2128063439-63144.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349602-6070080929-Umine.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349604-2032352225-Umine.jpg

A voyager (lambdadelta) was destroying these endless fragments inside this realm. She proceeds to challenge Featherine and Featherine paused the verse and went "you lose to me and die" and won. What Featherine did to a voyager is like what would happen if a character tried to challenge it's author. Keep in mind, Lambdadelta is a fully aware meta fictional being and Featherine simply went "You die, i'll think about what killed you later"

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349615-0659538364-ftrrw.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349616-9776521470-ftrrw.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111206816/6349617-6764643345-ftrrw.jpg

RealityWarper

Sentry at the lowest of his power. He was agoraphobic and under a panic attack when he fought WWH....

Oh yes you didn't know that because you don't read comics and don't understand the characters....

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Featherine would stalemate HOTU Thanos- and TOAA.

There is zero contest here. Featherine could quite literally erase every franchise within Marvel.

As if HOTU Thanos and TOAA are equals...

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

As close to equals as someone can get to TOAA. HOTU Thanos > IG Thanos, to the point where he absorbed the living Tribunal.

Featherine has shown feats vastly above even that.

Didn't mean to imply that HOTU Thanos and TOAA were equals though.

RealityWarper

TOAA is the supreme authority in Marvel. No character will ever have remotely a chance to beat him. \o/

Well, except Mickey Mouse. XD

SSJGGogeta
TOAA is the supreme authority in Marvel. No character will ever have remotely a chance to beat him. \o/

Well, except Mickey Mouse. XD

And Sentry, right?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
As close to equals as someone can get to TOAA. HOTU Thanos > IG Thanos, to the point where he absorbed the living Tribunal.

Featherine has shown feats vastly above even that.

Didn't mean to imply that HOTU Thanos and TOAA were equals though.

HOTU Thanos is fodder to Featherine, is what I was getting at. Pretty sure Featherine is only capable of stalemating TOAA by becoming one with The Creator, though.

SSJGGogeta
HOTU Thanos is fodder to Featherine, is what I was getting at. Pretty sure Featherine is only capable of stalemating TOAA by becoming one with The Creator, though.

Ah, okay.

But Featherine has basically touched TOAA, and has transcended infinity, to reach the levels of the Creator already. She is basically only limited by her mindset, meaning she is basically the Umineko equivalent of TOAA, if someone was able to become TOAA, or merge with him and grasp his power.

She's basically the only witch to ever experience the power of the Creator, and not lose her sense of self. Meaning she's theoretically the only being that could stalemate TOAA, or beings like him(God), without having to be the Creator herself.

RealityWarper
And Sentry, right?

Only TOAA, moron.

Sentry is stated as NEAR-OMNIPOTENT by Stan Lee in the first mini-series.

Guess what ?

Bendis confirmed it.

Nulgath
Only TOAA, moron.

Guess what ?

Bendis confirmed it.

Even with your view and acceptance of a nigh omnipotent sentry, wouldn't that (even going by your terms) technically lead to a stalemate? Considering both beings are supposedly operating at the highest possible level explicitly stated to be free from all restrictions without being the literal author but as close to it and it's power?

RealityWarper
Even with your view and acceptance of a nigh omnipotent sentry, wouldn't that (even going by your terms) technically lead to a stalemate? Considering both beings are supposedly operating at the highest possible level explicitly stated to be free from all restrictions without being the literal author but as close to it and it's power?

I think that we can agree on that.

Stalemate or can go either ways.

SSJGGogeta
Only TOAA, moron.

Guess what ?

Bendis confirmed it.

Sentry. Lost. To. Thor.

He stalemated WWHulk.

He lost to Galactus.

He died at the end of Siege.

Sentry is not omnipotent, nor is he anywhere near it. Jerry Siegel has also referred to Superman as omnipotent, and Stan Lee also called Odin omnipotent.

Hyperbole =/= facts

Based on feats, Sentry is nowhere near Featherine, and would be fodderized even by witches like Lambdadelta, Bernkastel, and even Beatrice. All three of these are less significant to Featherine than amoeba's are to human beings.

Sentry is skyfather level. Nothing more, nothing less.

RealityWarper
Hilarious. laughing

Sentry. Lost. To. Thor.

He never lost to Thor.

He shitstomped Thor in their last encounter.

Sentry was ultra-weakened by his agoraphobia and he had a panic attack that made him lose control of his powers.

It is explained that Sentry's powers are linked to his mental state which is altered by his mental illnesses.

He fought Galactus to a standstill.

Rofl, another thing where you fail to understand the context.

Bob was feeling guilty for what he did as the Void and forced Thor to "kill" him.

He provoked Thor and cut off his own powers for this to happen...

That's really complicated for you to get this, I see, even when Bendis himself clarified it.

You don't understand what you are talking about. That's sad.

There is multiple definitions for omnipotence.

Sentry has the kind of omnipotence of the Godlike-beings in Marvel, like Beyonder or Molecule Man.

Odin is a very very strong spellcaster whom belong to a very strong species.

Superman is a worm because DC standards in term of powers are very low.

That's right and you don't know the facts. You are a bullshitter.

Blah blah blah.

Based on feats, Sentry is a Godlike near-omnipotent character so this can go either ways.

Sentry's powers have no limits, that's said many times.

"Skyfather" is a title, all skyfathers aren't equal in power and they cannot do what Sentry did to Molecule Man.

Sentry is beyond Beyonder and Molecule Man. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Lmao, when someone's only response is LITERALLY "blah blah blah", you know they're an idiot/wrong laughing

RealityWarper
Lmao, when someone's only response is LITERALLY "blah blah blah", you know they're an idiot/wrong laughing

Responding to you "blahblahblah" is so far above your IQ that's not even funny.

I'm glad to see that's the only thing you memorized from my post above.

You are hopeless... Brainless ! laughing

You can't counter a single thing in a discussion and you have always to bring insults like the shitposter that you are.

Stay salty. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Responding to you "blahblahblah" is so far above your IQ that's not even funny.

I'm glad to see that's the only thing you memorized from my post above.

You are hopeless... Brainless ! laughing

You can't counter a single thing in a discussion and you have always to bring insults like the shitposter that you are.

Stay salty. thumb up

https://m0vie.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/worldwarhulk5.jpg?w=468

I imagine this is what it was like for you, when the realization slammed into your head that Sentry is not omnipotent, and you're an actual retard.

MrMind
RW, be honest, do you have a body pillow with sentry's face on it, how much jizz stain is on it?

RealityWarper
https://m0vie.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/worldwarhulk5.jpg?w=468

I imagine this is what it was like for you, when the realization slammed into your head that Sentry is not omnipotent, and you're an actual retard.

You don't even realize that:

A) Sentry was weakened/depowered.

B) He didn't know he could manipulate the reality before Dark Avengers and did it subconsciously before it.

For the rest, that's exactly what I've said in the posts before when I destroyed your baseless posts...

Keep throwing insults, they shows how smart you are and I am done lowering my posts to your loser-level by insulting back. thumb up

Stay salty. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by MrMind
RW, be honest, do you have a body pillow with sentry's face on it, how much jizz stain is on it?

RW's brain clearly isn't developed enough to suggest he's even capable of producing semen yet, unless he's genuinely retarded.

So he's either a prepubescent little boy, trolling for fun- or he's actually retarded.

RealityWarper
RW's brain clearly isn't developed enough to suggest he's even capable of producing semen yet, unless he's genuinely retarded.

So he's either a prepubescent little boy, trolling for fun- or he's actually retarded.

*applause*

More insults that add nothing to the thread again, which doesn't disprove my arguments, which prove you doesn't have knowledge about both characters, which shows you don't understand what you are reading.

As a whole, you aren't even competent to make a correct bait.

I know that you are feeling somehow important when I am responding to you.

You aren't. thumb up

LOSER. laughing

By the way you are still projecting.

Your posts tells more about yourself than they tells about myself. wink

SSJGGogeta
*applause*

More insults that add nothing to the thread again, which doesn't disprove my arguments, which prove you doesn't have knowledge about both characters, which shows you don't understand what you are reading.

As a whole, you aren't even competent to make a correct bait.

I know that you are feeling somehow important when I am responding to you.

You aren't. thumb up

LOSER. laughing

By the way you are still projecting.

Your posts tells more about yourself than they tells about myself. wink

You haven't made any arguments, you shit-eating simpleton. All you've done is deny, ignore and deflect.

Sentry at full power was stalemated by Galactus, IOW's. Galactus =/= Omnipotent

RealityWarper
I haven't made any arguments, I am a shit-eating simpleton. All I've done is deny, ignore and deflect.

It really said more about you than about me. thumb up

Show on-panel where it is said that Sentry was at full power.

laughing

Galactus is all-powerful but not near-omnipotent like Beyonder or Molecule Man or Sentry.

Oh wait ! I forgot that you don't read comics and that you don't understand a single thing you are reading !

Continue to follow the bandwagon. Smart people do that. thumb up laughing

By the way you supported Prof's POV that Sentry is "herald-level", now you say that Sentry was able to stalemate Galactus, so Galactus is herald-level ? ^^

SSJGGogeta
It really said more about you than about me. thumb up

Show on-panel where it is said that Sentry was at full power.

laughing

Galactus is all-powerful but not near-omnipotent like Beyonder or Molecule Man or Sentry.

Oh wait ! I forgot that you don't read comics and that you don't understand a single thing you are reading !

Continue to follow the bandwagon. Smart people do that. thumb up laughing

The term "Omnipotent" is literally synonymous with "all-powerful". You're literally one of the worst trolls on here.

Show me on panel where it said he wasn't at full power.

Sentry = Galactus

The void just happens to have molecular control, including over his own body. Something that made him a working kryptonite against Molecule Man. If he had fought PR Beyonder, he would've been quite literally erased with a thought.

RealityWarper
The term "Omnipotent" is literally synonymous with "all-powerful". You're literally one of the worst trolls on here.

It's just one of the meaning, which varies according to the context.

Sentry and Molecule Man are both stated as being near-omnipotent.

TOAA is the only true omnipotent.

You made the claim that he was at full power, it's on you to prove it.

Sentry beat the shit of Molecule Man later and this guy can erase Galactus on a whim.

Not anymore. XD

That's called ARGUMENTUM EX CULO.

Factually, what happened is that Sentry OVERPOWERED Molecule Man despite the MASSIVE GAP IN SKILLS BETWEEN THEM.

Deal with it you salty fanboy. thumb up laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.