Immortal Hulk Vs. Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Have at it.

carver9
A serious Hulk (immortal Hulk) kills him. Don't think anyone can stop him at this point.

StiltmanFTW
Can you actually kill Mangog?

Damborgson
He can be defeated long enough to count for the forum win.

Carver man...who has Hulk beat that makes you think Mangog wouldn't destroy him?

Sin I AM
hulk doesnt have enough feats yet

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Hulk has more feats than entire Asgard, lol.

celeyhyga17
https://media.giphy.com/media/HRNqHqiwbfrIQ/200.gif#28-grid1

-K-M-

carver9

Lol... how does HULK not have enough fts?

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

Carver man...who has Hulk beat that makes you think Mangog wouldn't destroy him?

He stood in one spot and tanked Mjlonir strikes and then brushed High Heralds off just by flexing.

StiltmanFTW
Say "Hulk is Hulk". Please, carver.

https://m.popkey.co/dbae71/WpNke.gif

SAY IT!

celeyhyga17
@Mungi

Finally saw what's in my head everday?

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/universe3zx/images/9/90/Acotilletta2--Alpha_Flight_dead.jpg

TheHulkster

One can argue that he fairly easily handles up on Hercules and Jane Thor simultaneously.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... how does HULK not have enough fts?

yea yea hulk is hulk...but isnt the thread dedicated specifically to Immortal Hulk? if so no he doesnt have the feats

Philosophía
Well, Hulk did handle Jane's Mjolnir strikes better than Mangog...

And he's green.

Green always > Yellow. Just ask Hal.

Ergo Hulk throws Mangog into the sun.

zopzop
Immortal Hulk for the win!

Damborgson
When was this confrontation with Jane ? Secret Empire ?

TheHulkster
When was this confrontation with Jane ? Secret Empire ?

Avengers 686 which came out today.

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Avengers-686-No-Surrender-Part-12-spoilers-3-Voyager.jpg

Sin I AM

StiltmanFTW
like when she got wrecked by vision etc

During that team-wrecking scene?

carver9
Yea i was thinking about that, she appears weaker outside thor specific books...like when she got wrecked by vision etc

Vision was amped AND he wrecked ALL of the Avengers. You forgot to include that piece of context.

leonidas
so mangog beat the f*** out of odin. zeus beat the HOLY f*** so we are now saying that hulk>>skyfather? hulk would destroy zeus now...? wtf? marvel is making me hate hulk for even making this a discussion.

Sin I AM
During that team-wrecking scene?

yes when he was on his way to kill manchu...he one shotted a similar team iirc

Sin I AM
Vision was amped AND he wrecked ALL of the Avengers. You forgot to include that piece of context.

no he was not. he was angry, not amped

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
so mangog beat the f*** out of odin. zeus beat the HOLY f*** so we are now saying that hulk>>skyfather? hulk would destroy zeus now...? wtf? marvel is making me hate hulk for even making this a discussion.

Weakened Odin, leon.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Avengers 686 which came out today.

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Avengers-686-No-Surrender-Part-12-spoilers-3-Voyager.jpg

Ahhh, my apologies Carv, I hadn't seen this. Ill read it then post.

Going to be pretty tough to top Mangog smacking around even a less powerful than usual Odin though.

celeyhyga17

https://media.tenor.co/images/2800f216044ca7c31975eabc417e0925/raw

abhilegend
Immortal Hulk Hogan via leg drop.

carver9

Context to the Zeus fight.

carver9
no he was not. he was angry, not amped

WTF. He was amped, Sin.

Sin I AM
WTF. He was amped, Sin.

scan??

scratch tht...issue number? because i have visions mini. it ws the best book out last year

TheHulkster
scan??

scratch tht...issue number? because i have visions mini. it ws the best book out last year

Right before the Vision mimi:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vwidfa.jpg

TheHulkster
http://i68.tinypic.com/2bvgiq.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mangog kills him.

FrazettaHulk

Damborgson
Okay...after reading the izsue, hulk definitely stood up to Jane better than Mangog did. But Mangog also chewed the arm off the destroyer, beat weak Odin, stomped Asgard, stomped War Thor, etc. He doesn't have the wins under his belt at the moment to suggest he's capable of winning.

That said, Hulk is operating at pretty high levels.

Insane Titan
Mangog easy. Hulk gets the Zeus treatment.

FrazettaHulk

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Right before the Vision mimi:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vwidfa.jpg

not an amp

Flyattractor

Asgard has plenty of feats....Sadly those Feats are all of them Getting their ASGARD Kicked in but still...

Damborgson
not an amp

It says "upgrade" , how much is anyone's guess but it does incline me to think his power has been increased.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbf Mangog was more dangerous than Odin and the Phoenix Force.

So Hulk is basically beyond abstract.

Called it.

Anyway, isn't this the same book where Thor/Cho/Herc/Vision were all unable to stop a measly meteor?

I'm with Sin here. Battles alone are not a good gauge.

carver9
not an amp

What is it?

Sin I AM
What is it?

Seriously? Avengers AI came out in 2013. The exact scene that Hulkster quoted was in the the first issue of that series. Visions solo came out in late 2015 and he didnt fight the avengers till late 2016. Did you read the issue? Hulkster posted an old ass scan. He was NOT AMPED.

carver9
Sin, you're not making one bit of sense.

Sin I AM
Called it.

Anyway, isn't this the same book where Thor/Cho/Herc/Vision were all unable to stop a measly meteor?

I'm with Sin here. Battles alone are not a good gauge.

exactly. people are bragging about Hulk beating a second rate Rulk and and tossing aside Jane Thor, Herc etc when Vision actually koed Jane Thor, Strange, Stark, Tchalla, 2 spidermen, Ms Marvel, Captain Marvel, Kid Nova and Scarlet Witch.

if i use the same faulty logic then Vision Greater than Thor > Mangog> Odin

leonidas
so what exactly was the context behind the zeus fight again...?

carver9
so what exactly was the context behind the zeus fight again...?

He went there to give his life to Zeus in exchange for his family freedom.

Sin I AM
Sin, you're not making one bit of sense.

u lack basic comprehension skill. Vision upgraded in 2013. He fought the Avengers in 2016. Its a 3 year old upgrade. Not an amp. I cant make it anymore clearer

leonidas
so yur saying he didn't fight? that he COULD have won that fight?

carver9
u lack basic comprehension skill. Vision upgraded in 2013. He fought the Avengers in 2016. Its a 3 year old upgrade. Not an amp. I cant make it anymore clearer

What I don't understand is the scan you didn't provide showing us he lost said "upgrade". It's like saying Green Scar became less powerful due to the time he was in possession of said power. Come on Sin.

carver9
so yur saying he didn't fight? that he COULD have won that fight?

Zeus would've still beat him but that fight can not be taken with anything close to serious when again, Zeus was punching on a man that came there to die anyway. Hell, Hulk even mentioned before the fight started that he needed Zeus help. Zeus wife then reads Hulk mind and realized Hulk came there to give his life.

The only reason I know Hulk would have still gotten destroyed is because of Pak. Pak viewed Zeus as GOD himself and basically said that no one on earth would have withstood the beating Hulk did as good as he did. Pak always respected Zeus and put him on the highest of pedestals, so even comparing Pak version of Zeus to Aaron version of Odin is laughable...

Here is a summary of his interview.

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/08242011news1.html

celeyhyga17
Okay...after reading the izsue, hulk definitely stood up to Jane better than Mangog did. But Mangog also chewed the arm off the destroyer, beat weak Odin, stomped Asgard, stomped War Thor, etc. He doesn't have the wins under his belt at the moment to suggest he's capable of winning.

That said, Hulk is operating at pretty high levels.
Hulk always does well against groups.

Of the elite strongmen he's head of the class, but I do believe that are a few things that always factors in these showings of his though.
I tend to think they hold back more(consciously/subconsciously) often than not when ganging on Hulk because they know he's still hero, but has issues controlling his rage.

Kinda reminds me of Bladam in his stint as a hero.

Insane Titan

leonidas
laughing out loud i know exactly how that fight went down. i just like to see things from carv's pov sometimes. makes me feel better about myself. thumb up

jk carv....

Insane Titan
laughing out loud i know exactly how that fight went down. i just like to see things from carv's pov sometimes. makes me feel better about myself. thumb up

jk carv.... laughing out loud

Sin I AM
What I don't understand is the scan you didn't provide showing us he lost said "upgrade". It's like saying Green Scar became less powerful due to the time he was in possession of said power. Come on Sin.

its not an amp guy. if superman sundips 2 years ago and fights doomsday today no1 will say he was amped. Plus hes been destroyed and rebuilt numerous times. Noone ever said he was amped. Iron Lad killed him so did She-Hulk, Grim Reaper, etc. Avengers AI was composed of thousands of nanobots, the there was Iron Lad Vision, then classic.

when heroes go rogue and fight other heroes the one-side ALWAYS holds back. its a common Hulk trope, every instance of hulk rampaging the #1 go to is to reason with "banner". u still fail to grasp basic context

DarkSaint85
Tbf, Hal has been amped since 1959.

Sin I AM
Tbf, Hal has been amped since 1959.
hal is a god tho, except against bricks 😎

Damborgson
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Of the elite strongmen he's head of the class, but I do believe that are a few things that always factors in these showings of his though.
I tend to think they hold back more(consciously/subconsciously) often than not when ganging on Hulk because they know he's still hero, but has issues controlling his rage.

Kinda reminds me of Bladam in his stint as a hero.

Agreed too. Team syndrome is pretty bad at times, Hulk benefits quite a bit.

One Big Mob

jk carv.... To understand Carver's position and how he impacts people, you first need to start with his mother. Carver is just a guy who likes his comics and he doesn't know how that impacts others. I hope I can make you understand. Here's just an average start to the schoolweek for him:

She's alone on a breezy Monday with the sound of trees scratching the glass echoing throughout the trailer. She downs another glass of wine. How much is that today? Who knows? All she knows is with each glass she feels her life is getting better, easier. Any escape is welcome. She lights another cigarette.

She is awoken by little Carver coming through the door. How long was she out? Last she remembers is Dr Phil was on, and now Days of Our Lives. She wipes the ash off from around the new hole she left in the couch, and looks up to face her reality.

"Gamma mommy, the other mortal children at school were calling me Hulkie Boy while we reenacted Incredible Hulk #322. I was Hulk the Incredible and unlimited strength daddy, and everyone else were super heroes trying to take me down. The teachers came in while I was mounting my comeback, but I'll get them next time Mommy! HULK SMASH!"

She feels her love growing colder everyday. She takes a couple seconds to compose herself, and tells Carvey how great that is as she requests her rattle bottle and mommy juice. She tells Carvey to go play dress up as she lights a cigarette.

She hears "Carver smash pillows with face" and slips away once more.

carver9
its not an amp guy. if superman sundips 2 years ago and fights doomsday today no1 will say he was amped. Plus hes been destroyed and rebuilt numerous times. Noone ever said he was amped. Iron Lad killed him so did She-Hulk, Grim Reaper, etc. Avengers AI was composed of thousands of nanobots, the there was Iron Lad Vision, then classic.

when heroes go rogue and fight other heroes the one-side ALWAYS holds back. its a common Hulk trope, every instance of hulk rampaging the #1 go to is to reason with "banner". u still fail to grasp basic context

What does upgrade mean to you? He was absorbing solar energy. He was amped.

Lol... It's a trope to talk to Hulk because attacking him is the worst thing you can do since it will make him more powerful. Wonderman just said this in the k a test immortal Hulk issue.

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
To understand Carver's position and how he impacts people, you first need to start with his mother. Carver is just a guy who likes his comics and he doesn't know how that impacts others. I hope I can make you understand. Here's just an average start to the schoolweek for him:

She's alone on a breezy Monday with the sound of trees scratching the glass echoing throughout the trailer. She downs another glass of wine. How much is that today? Who knows? All she knows is with each glass she feels her life is getting better, easier. Any escape is welcome. She lights another cigarette.

She is awoken by little Carver coming through the door. How long was she out? Last she remembers is Dr Phil was on, and now Days of Our Lives. She wipes the ash off from around the new hole she left in the couch, and looks up to face her reality.

"Gamma mommy, the other mortal children at school were calling me Hulkie Boy while we reenacted Incredible Hulk #322. I was Hulk the Incredible and unlimited strength daddy, and everyone else were super heroes trying to take me down. The teachers came in while I was mounting my comeback, but I'll get them next time Mommy! HULK SMASH!"

She feels her love growing colder everyday. She takes a couple seconds to compose herself, and tells Carvey how great that is as she requests her rattle bottle and mommy juice. She tells Carvey to go play dress up as she lights a cigarette.

laughing laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One Big Mob
To understand Carver's position and how he impacts people, you first need to start with his mother. Carver is just a guy who likes his comics and he doesn't know how that impacts others. I hope I can make you understand. Here's just an average start to the schoolweek for him:

hmmm am i Carvers mom

carver9
Agreed too. Team syndrome is pretty bad at times, Hulk benefits quite a bit.

Can't be used as an excuse every time Hulk rips through a team. Give the big guy credit. He just ripped through a shield the entirety of the Avengers couldn't even dent and he did it with ease. His capabilities should've been known a long time ago.

One Big Mob
hmmm am i Carvers mom

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19539970/are-you-dating-your-mom/

Replacement mommy

leonidas
https://giphy.com/gifs/emgeMZxTuuDzq/html5

celeyhyga17
Can't be used as an excuse every time Hulk rips through a team. Give the big guy credit. He just ripped through a shield the entirety of the Avengers couldn't even dent and he did it with ease. His capabilities should've been known a long time ago.
The way it was depicted I thought it was dented. They probably could have burst through if they kept trying.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dDCy1Yt8mls/WW-RUZhjsjI/AAAAAAAEnTU/qlnToaw8CvI1N15_53sonA0qlRGeBruWACLcBGAs/s1600/049_015.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hp2gjbz4SFw/WW-RU4p8uMI/AAAAAAAEnTY/GooScEMYWdwH9ji1U3FEiOoIG7BPZxO7wCLcBGAs/s1600/049_016.jpg

Reminded me of the Fem Quasar showing with the shield. Good feat, but it was one of those things when characters get propped up from time to time even though things look a bit silly and logic falls by the wayside.

carver9
The way it was depicted I thought it was dented. They probably could have burst through if they kept trying.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dDCy1Yt8mls/WW-RUZhjsjI/AAAAAAAEnTU/qlnToaw8CvI1N15_53sonA0qlRGeBruWACLcBGAs/s1600/049_015.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hp2gjbz4SFw/WW-RU4p8uMI/AAAAAAAEnTY/GooScEMYWdwH9ji1U3FEiOoIG7BPZxO7wCLcBGAs/s1600/049_016.jpg

Reminded me of the Fem Quasar showing with the shield. Good feat, but it was one of those things when characters get propped up from time to time even though things look a bit silly and logic falls by the wayside.

Amazing ft tbh since he casually walked through it. Thor dived bombed the shield and still couldn't break through. Hulk ripped through that shield with ease.

CosmicComet
Context to the Zeus fight.

The context was that Zeus held back and STILL beat up Hulk so bad that his healing factor got overloaded for like weeks.

celeyhyga17
Amazing ft tbh since he casually walked through it. Thor dived bombed the shield and still couldn't break through. Hulk ripped through that shield with ease.
Hulk dive bombed. He probably dive bombed the same point that was weakened because we see Hawkeye stationed in the same spot where Odinson left the dent.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dqUbFKD-5qk/WW-RWl_U2eI/AAAAAAAEnT0/V7ZtH-j2pT02UEm6cIN5D8WSIB8iD1lDQCLcBGAs/s1600/049_023.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X09i5eRXMz0/WW-RW3Xsy4I/AAAAAAAEnT4/EGK9SypZwswoxZWvrj5Rr7n3Tlho3GRbwCLcBGAs/s1600/049_024.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XXtpeOUtfeU/WW-RXSOMx4I/AAAAAAAEnUA/U9eYsg6_yeMF-qUbZ4yW052O4jEgPy6VgCLcBGAs/s1600/049_026.jpg

Sin I AM
What does upgrade mean to you? He was absorbing solar energy. He was amped.

Lol... It's a trope to talk to Hulk because attacking him is the worst thing you can do since it will make him more powerful. Wonderman just said this in the k a test immortal Hulk issue.

it was phucking 3 years prior. u cant be that stupid. its literally a completely different Vision

RealityWarper
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The context was that Zeus held back and STILL beat up Hulk so bad that his healing factor got overloaded for like weeks.

True.

carver9
Hulk dive bombed. He probably dive bombed the same point that was weakened because we see Hawkeye stationed in the same spot where Odinson left the dent.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dqUbFKD-5qk/WW-RWl_U2eI/AAAAAAAEnT0/V7ZtH-j2pT02UEm6cIN5D8WSIB8iD1lDQCLcBGAs/s1600/049_023.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X09i5eRXMz0/WW-RW3Xsy4I/AAAAAAAEnT4/EGK9SypZwswoxZWvrj5Rr7n3Tlho3GRbwCLcBGAs/s1600/049_024.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XXtpeOUtfeU/WW-RXSOMx4I/AAAAAAAEnUA/U9eYsg6_yeMF-qUbZ4yW052O4jEgPy6VgCLcBGAs/s1600/049_026.jpg

I'm talking about the 3rd scan where it looks like he is bursting through an energy field. Also, what proof is there that he hit the same spot Thor hit? Come on Celey.

carver9
it was phucking 3 years prior. u cant be that stupid. its literally a completely different Vision

Gotcha. Zeus didn't fight WWH... He fought the weakest version of Hulk ever. You've made my day sin. Thank you.

celeyhyga17
I'm talking about the 3rd scan where it looks like he is bursting through an energy field. Also, what proof is there that he hit the same spot Thor hit? Come on Celey.
This happened before that 3rd scan. Hulk already breached the base.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-52-AjnRyez0/WW-RW2u6iRI/AAAAAAAEnT8/7AKM1xShvAwG54VntPysFRCswiMbC2OPACLcBGAs/s1600/049_025.jpg
So I'm not sure about that energy field thing you're talking about.

As for the spot, it's only logical to hit the same the spot if you were trying to breach defenses. Plus Hawkeye seemed to be in the same area of that base where Odinson dive bombed and where Hulk went through. *Shrug*
DOn't get me wrong it was a very good feat. Secret Empire seemd to use powerful individuals for spotlight purposes. Hulk had the spotlight there just like Fem Quasar had the spotlight on the earth shield and Odinson had the spotlight on the final battle.

Stupidbada1
Bada is the best eCuck in the biz.

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
As a matter of fact, a time gap between two runs indicates that the writer of the second run read the end of the first run before beginning writing the second ripen. No gap in time means that he or she started writing before the previous run ended.

$on OF krypton
THIS IS HOW IT GOES: superman,the entire jl team,the avengers,guardians of the galaxy,odin,thanos,darkseid,the elders of the universe,new&oldgods,the asgardians,amazonians,kryptonians,the atlanteans,the greenlanterns all come this fight between THE IMMORTAL HULK and MANGOG that will probably last for eternity then superman bored leaves then sundips for 15000 years and still meets them fighting on his way out meets the living tribunal(who by the way came to watch the fight)then reports them to TOAA for causing unwarranted chaos and disrupting peace...the hulk was sentenced to 10000 years of pushups and mangog was sentenced to the DC universe in the 5th dimension to live with Mr.mxy.THE END

mace11

Of the elite strongmen he's head of the class,

I don't agree with this.

Many do but not all.
For example Current hyperion as no problem knocking out the hulk.
Remember he did that with one punch.

Hyperion Vs Hulk
https://pm1.narvii.com/6374/4069faa37d99c8d6a44942297f5cb4ce213f67e2_hq.jpg

mace11
Originally posted by $on OF krypton
then superman bored leaves then sundips for 15000 years

By the way there is proof that rebirth superman sundipping would make more powerful.
Like with new52 superman all the sun does for post-flashpoint superman is make him recover from damage,not amp him or make him more powerful.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by mace11

Remember he did that with one punch.

Next time, read the comic you post the scans from.

mace11
Next time, read the comic you post the scans from.

I know about of the fight.I still did not read the whole comic but i know what happen in the that fight.
In the end when hyperion got sunlight he recovered and knock hulk out and hulk turn back to banner.

I saw it here plus i read about it in other places.

Hyperion vs The Hulk - YouTube

Note-
I can't post any links yet and you can't edit anything after 15 minutes.

DarkSaint85
I read somewhere that Hickman was asked about Abyss, and he said she wasn't a telepath.

Nonetheless, her control over Hulk was also a factor, mace11.

mace11
I read somewhere that Hickman was asked about Abyss, and he said she wasn't a telepath.

Nonetheless, her control over Hulk was also a factor, mace11.

I know he was being controlled,but the results would have been the same.
Hyperion would still beat the hulk,wwh and this immortal hulk.

StiltmanFTW
I still did not read the whole comic

Then what are you doing here? Intentionally spreading misinformation?

DarkSaint85
I know he was being controlled,but the results would have been the same.
Hyperion would still beat the hulk,wwh and this immortal hulk.

Meh, mind-controlled fights are always iffy. I personally don't count them.

For example, once Abyss' control was gone, who's to say Hulk wouldn't have reverted to Banner anyway? As he was being Hulked out to fight his friends.

mace11
This is from another thread or forum.

Damage vs Immortal Hulk

@dftatm said:

Or the others that he fought would be brought back up like jane in her book.

mace11
Then what are you doing here? Intentionally spreading misinformation?

It's misinformation that hulk lost that fight?
I don't need to read the whole comic to get the idea what happen in that fight and you could get the summary of that issue some place else.

The point is at the end hulk lost the fight just like he lost the fight fighting sun god/zoran.
Do i need to read the whole comic for why hulk lost the fight to sun god too?
No and i saw the whole fight.

No need to read the whole comic for that either to say hulk lost that fight.

It's no different when you see clip of man of steel and someone else did not see the movie yet and see the clips of superman vs zod you clearly still see zod lost at the end.

mace11
Meh, mind-controlled fights are always iffy. I personally don't count them.

I personally count it.
Hyperion is more powerful then hulk anyway.
Hulk would still lost in fair fight.

mace11
By the way if you study the fight the immortal hulk had with avengers carefully,it looks they were trying to hold him back at the end not go all out and fight him,of course he is stronger then jane thor and the others fighting him but they were trying to hold him back at the end.They were not punching him etc.. at the end.

DarkSaint85
Based on? It wasn't a fight, and based on the rules of this forum, certainly not indicative of them fighting at full capacity.

mace11
Based on? It wasn't a fight, and based on the rules of this forum, certainly not indicative of them fighting at full capacity.

What fight you talking about now?my recent post immortal hulk vs the current avengers?
or
Hulk vs hyperion and sungod?
For the hyperion and sungod fight it look like fighting to me.

Anyway that's all i have to say.
I think i will move on.
Bye.

DarkSaint85
What fight you talking about now?my recent post immortal hulk vs the current avengers?

or hulk vs hyperion and sungod?
For hyperion and sungod fight it look like fighting to me.

Hype vs Hulk.
It's a fight, but not one which applies to this forum, as Hulk wasn't at full capacity.

Mind control is always iffy. Especially with characters like the Hulk, whose powers are dependent on their mind. He didn't want to fight Hype, but it was Abyss who was making him fight. Doesn't mean he was giving it his all.

And thus, dodgy to rely on as proof Hype can beat Hulk.

Bye.

Sin I AM

Subnero89
Ok regarding the Vision thing.
First off that instance was written by Tom King, the same guy who just recently wrote Batman knocking out Superman just by whistling and Catwoman 1-shotting 3 Flash characters.
So yea he either doesn't give a damn about power levels or just doesn't understand them which is why nobody takes Vision busting a team of heroes seriously.
This has nothing to do with current Hulk overpowering both Jane and Hercules just by flexing his muscles, because according to the 3 writers responsible for that scene Hulk is meant to be this strong and can defeat a team of powerhouses.
With that said he shouldn't be able to beat Mangog, Mangog feeds on hate and current Hulk is full of it, on top of that he has trashed Thor in the past far worse than Hulk ever has. Mangog should be a being more powerful than Hulk.

Subnero89
Also Hyperion knocking out Hulk never happened as confirmed by the writer, it was Abyss losing control over him what reverted him back to Banner

I can post the link to anyone that is interested in writer confirming this.

abhilegend
Anyone who has a brain already knows that but go ahead.

The Sorrow
By the way if you study the fight the immortal hulk had with avengers carefully,it looks they were trying to hold him back at the end not go all out and fight him,of course he is stronger then jane thor and the others fighting him but they were trying to hold him back at the end.They were not punching him etc.. at the end.
Doesn't sound like you read the book based on this post tbh.

Hercules hurt his hand after his first punch, putting to bed the "holding back" nonsense. There were comments about how every blow Thor and Herc were dishing out resembled thunderclaps, don't get it twisted they were trying real hard to put Hulk down. They failed individually so Jane suggested attacking together. IMO it's pretty obvious there were parts of this fight that happened off-panel, the dialogue implies as much, but ultimately I think the point was Jane Thor and Hercules (and Rogue) couldn't stop Hulk no matter what tactic they tried.

Sin I AM
i think Simon couldve

One Big Mob
i think Simon couldve Based on all the other Hulk fights, it did seem to be leading up to another classic Wonderman win

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Doesn't sound like you read the book based on this post tbh.

Hercules hurt his hand after his first punch, putting to bed the "holding back" nonsense. There were comments about how every blow Thor and Herc were dishing out resembled thunderclaps, don't get it twisted they were trying real hard to put Hulk down. They failed individually so Jane suggested attacking together. IMO it's pretty obvious there were parts of this fight that happened off-panel, the dialogue implies as much, but ultimately I think the point was Jane Thor and Hercules (and Rogue) couldn't stop Hulk no matter what tactic they tried.

Based on the tactics they could use. Seriously? Jane could have punched Hulk intothesun easily, let the hammer, nuclear level lightning blast, mother storm etc.

They will never have Hulk fight a Thor that is actually using his/her full abilities. He'd get his shit pushed in.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Based on the tactics they could use. Seriously? Jane could have punched Hulk intothesun easily, let the hammer, nuclear level lightning blast, mother storm etc.

They will never have Hulk fight a Thor that is actually using his/her full abilities. He'd get his shit pushed in.

everyone who fights the hulk does so on his level...except surfer

$on OF krypton
this battle could last for eternity mangog feeding on the hate of a billion billion persons in the universe and if i remember correctly only RKT had an easy victory over him againt somone whose strength increases according to the level of his anger(its almost like the unsttopable force vs the immovable object)unless a powerful cosmic entity separates them,they just continue to wreck everything in their path.=TIE

The Sorrow

It's not easy in the slightest when Hulk is the strongest hero on Earth, he rarely ever gets bfr'd by physical force because it takes a crazy amount to do so. Jane used powers that made sense in their fight and fought exactly as a Thor does, brawn first - that isn't because of Hulk it ingrained in the character. Bar plot device like mother storm eating supernovas and crap it almost always comes down to power vs power with Thor until they're forced to think outside the box or they're defeated.

I can get behind the idea that it may not have been Jane Thors absolute max damage output (depends what the writers intent was) but to make out as if she wasn't trying or majorly holding back is reaching and not backed up by the comic.

DarkSaint85
But Jane isn't Thor. That is to say, she doesn't have memories or experiences of Thor.

So why is it in character of a 'Thor' to brawl, and how does that make sense when it's Jane, who does thing throughout her run that they explicitly said Odinson didn't? She was a fresh new take, a fresh new perspective, until it came to Hulk, it seems.

cdtm
Remind me, when did Jane and Hulk fight again?

Google only returns the movie fight, or a bunch of forum fights with Totally Awesome Hulk.

Sin I AM
But Jane isn't Thor. That is to say, she doesn't have memories or experiences of Thor.

So why is it in character of a 'Thor' to brawl, and how does that make sense when it's Jane, who does thing throughout her run that they explicitly said Odinson didn't? She was a fresh new take, a fresh new perspective, until it came to Hulk, it seems.

thats because everyone from zeus to thor to iron man to strange HAS to fight Hulk h2h in order to give hulk something of a fight

Hildabeast 2020
thats because everyone from zeus to thor to iron man to strange HAS to fight Hulk h2h in order to give hulk something of a fight You should spend less time on KMC and more time cooking and cleaning. laughing out loud

One Big Mob
A lot of good points are being made

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Remind me, when did Jane and Hulk fight again?

Google only returns the movie fight, or a bunch of forum fights with Totally Awesome Hulk.

avengers 686...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Hildabeast 2020
You should spend less time on KMC and more time cooking and cleaning. laughing out loud

i weep for what youve become....tragic

carver9

She couldn't even budge him with a hammer shot filled with lightning. What makes you think she could have hit him to the sun?

carver9

What did she do against Mangog and Odin when she fought them?

carver9
thats because everyone from zeus to thor to iron man to strange HAS to fight Hulk h2h in order to give hulk something of a fight

So if I show you these people going versatile on Hulk, would you accept that you didn't know what you were talking about?

Subnero89

I've never read something so profoundly ridiculous.
Jane couldn't have punched Hulk to the Sun in fact her attacks couldn't even budge him, what is nuclear level lighting blast gonna do when he tanked things, he eats nuclear level blast for breakfast, mother storm could have given her the win but considering they are fighting on Earth she'd destroy the Earth as well and also she needs to ask the mother storm for help.
Thor has fought Hulk going all out on at least 4 different occasions, either by himself stating it or the narration, in fact they even had Thor said he wanted to kill Hulk on 3 separate occasions.
Thor fights Hulk how he fights every other powerhouse, even in Blood and Thunder when Thor was at his strongest and one-two shotting herald level characters all he still did was swing his hammer at them wildly. So Thor prefers brawling and brawling is Hulks game unfortunately for him.

Subnero89
That's actually untrue.

celeyhyga17
What did she do against Mangog when she fought them?
She went all out.
wink

Then cheated with a nigh indestructible rope.

Sin I AM
So if I show you these people going versatile on Hulk, would you accept that you didn't know what you were talking about?

u can show me zeus, thor and strange not resorting to h2h and fighting hulk to the best of their abilities? sure y not. challenge accepted.

Originally posted by Subnero89
That's actually untrue.

show me your true form...stop being a coward

carver9
u can show me zeus, thor and strange not resorting to h2h and fighting hulk to the best of their abilities? sure y not. challenge accepted.

So if I post those scans and it doesn't show Hulk thunder clapping, energy absorption, dishing out gamma radiation blast, this also means Hulk is pulling his power and isn't fighting to the best of his abilities? Also, show me a fight with Thor and Zeus fighting a person to the best of theirabilities. Using everything at their disposal. .

Sin I AM
So if I post those scans and it doesn't show Hulk thunder clapping, energy absorption, dishing out gamma radiation blast, this also means Hulk is pulling his power and isn't fighting to the best of his abilities? Also, show me a fight with Thor and Zeus fighting a person to the best of theirabilities. Using everything at their disposal. .

i accepted your challenge carver. either post your scans or yield, i am not darksaint

carver9
She went all out.
wink

Then cheated with a nigh indestructible rope.

Stalemated him, knocked his teeth out, picked him up and tossed him to the sun (why didn't anyone mention this but paraded at Superman punching Bizarro to the moon), and then wrapped him up and tossed him into the sun again.

celeyhyga17
Stalemated him, knocked his teeth out, picked him up and tossed him to the sun (why didn't anyone mention this but paraded at Superman punching Bizarro to the moon), and then wrapped him up and tossed him into the sun again.
She did well but... Hardly a stalemate considering Mangog had the upper hand before plot weapon and just fought all of Asgardia including Odinson (still fighting), Odin, Destroyer, Cul, All-Mother, etc...

Subnero89
Umm what? lol

StiltmanFTW
Umm what? lol

What was your previous account?

Subnero89
Anyway
Zeus-
He accepted Hulks challenge of fighting him H2H even though his wife stated he could vaporize him(which is probably true) and then he stomped Hulk with his punches though he used a bit of magic, which is why Greg said in the interview he kinda cheated. This has nothing to do with writers forcing Zeus to fight H2H, if anything they showed that Zeus can stomp Hulk mostly using H2H

Thor-
On at least 4 instances Thor has went all either by his own statements or the narration, he even said he would kill Hulk.

Hulk annual 2001, Incredible Hulk 440, Fear Itself and Incredible Hulk 300

In all these instances he used lighting, weather manipulation and even charged and fully enhanced himself in lighting and all of the instances ended in a stalemate apart from the first one where the both knocked each other out at 1 point.

Strange-
Strange didn't fight Hulk too many times, but when he did he always used his spells on him to trap him or BFR him and it sometimes worked, sometimes it didn't, in the famous WWH instance Hulk broke his hands by tricking him which prompted Strange to summon Zom and although he could only summon a fraction of it, he was still mostly stomping Hulk even blew an whole through his torso with his fist that went out the other side of Hulks body and then fired magic inside it.

IronMan-
I mean this is self explanatory... IM is much weaker than Hulk so there is not much he can do but with that said he has built Hulkbusters and even weaponized an entire city against Hulk in the Original Sin and it still didn't help him win.

Subnero89
What was your previous account?
This is my only account here.

StiltmanFTW
This is my only account here.

Okay, whatever you say.

We rarely see new faces here. Have fun and remember to stay away from Carver's chocolate hands.

carver9
i accepted your challenge carver. either post your scans or yield, i am not darksaint

No character in comics fight to the best of their abilities, Sin. You might as well call every battle plot based.

Subnero89
Okay, whatever you say.

We rarely see new faces here. Have fun and remember to stay away from Carver's chocolate hands.

I am actually being serious. I came from comicvine, the only reason i came here is because of that mace111 guy who literally made the exact same post on comicvine and for some reason left a link to this thread there which i clicked and boy did it not disappoint. This place kinda reminds of what comicvine used to be several years ago.

abhilegend
Comicvine pretty much stole everything they do from here.

The Sorrow

Lol Yes she is Thor. A different Thor, apparently "better" than the previous Thor despite the lack of experience, let's not make out as if bar using her powers more creatively on occasion she doesn't just generally revert to type and beat everyone's brains in. She did the same against Mangog and when she couldn't defeat him straight up she was FORCED to change tactics. When you have the power of Thor (or Hercules) it's very rare you come up against beings you can't outmuscle, Hulk is just one of those beings.

Hulk vs Mangog would be an incredible fight but I'd bet on Hulk outlasting Mangog with his increasing power combined with far superior intellect and now inability to die.

Sin I AM
No character in comics fight to the best of their abilities, Sin. You might as well call every battle plot based.

concession accepted

celeyhyga17
Lol Yes she is Thor. A different Thor, apparently "better" than the previous Thor despite the lack of experience, let's not make out as if bar using her powers more creatively on occasion she doesn't just generally revert to type and beat everyone's brains in. She did the same against Mangog and when she couldn't defeat him straight up she was FORCED to change tactics. When you have the power of Thor (or Hercules) it's very rare you come up against beings you can't outmuscle, Hulk is just one of those beings.

Hulk vs Mangog would be an incredible fight but I'd bet on Hulk outlasting Mangog with his increasing power combined with far superior intellect and now inability to die.
Mangog feeds off rage and hate. He also has the ability to "increase"...

carver9
concession accepted

Doesn't seem like a concede when you agree with me.

DarkSaint85

She's been around for like 2 years, and has already demonstrated creativeness and skills that Odinson didn't.

She changed tactics against Mangog. Did she do so against Hulk?

carver9
Mangog feeds off rage and hate. He also has the ability to "increase"...

Hulk can absorb power as well and Mangog getting stronger is no different than Hulk increasing power.

carver9
She's been around for like 2 years, and has already demonstrated creativeness and skills that Odinson didn't.

Yes, she did. She realized she couldn't beat Hulk and asked Hercules to help her.

That's changing tactics.

celeyhyga17
Hulk can absorb power as well and Mangog getting stronger is no different than Hulk increasing power.
What kind of power can he absorb?

Why are u telling me Mango increasing power is no different from Hulk increasing power?

Sin I AM
Doesn't seem like a concede when you agree with me.

you said you would post a scan...u didnt post a scan, concession accepted. carry on my wayward son.

The Sorrow

Yes they attacked Hulk head on and when that failed Rogue tried to drain him, after that Jane Thor told Hercules to attack together, that was also was unsuccessful so they attempted to restrain him which obviously always (never) works against the Hulk. I don't really see what more they could've done tbh.

Damborgson
Yo Sorrow !

carver9
What kind of power can he absorb?

Why are u telling me Mango increasing power is no different from Hulk increasing power?

Cosmic, gamma (radiation) along with other sources of energy.

celeyhyga17
Cosmic, gamma (radiation) along with other sources of energy.
Wait so you're implying that he can drain Mangog?

Subnero89
We need to see way more from Hulks draining ability before we can use it in a debate.
For starters Hulk could always absorb radiation and different forms of energies but he has never actually put his hand on someone and drained them of said energies, LoebForce Rulk/Surfer style.
So to assume that he can now drain anyone he wants just because he drained Rulk II from gamma is a stretch.

carver9
We need to see way more from Hulks draining ability before we can use it in a debate.
For starters Hulk could always absorb radiation and different forms of energies but he has never actually put his hand on someone and drained them of said energies, LoebForce Rulk/Surfer style.
So to assume that he can now drain anyone he wants just because he drained Rulk II from gamma is a stretch.

This speaks for itself.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617869_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-016.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617870_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-017.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617871_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-018.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617872_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-019.jpg

celeyhyga17
What's that gonna do?

carver9
What's that gonna do?

I'm showing him that Hulk hasn't energy drained only one time. I can post a classic showing as well.

carver9
Wait so you're implying that he can drain Mangog?

Probably.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>